Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student (35292 Views)

Hi Laspotech Student Kindly Help Me With This!! / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Any Laspotech Student In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Edeze(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
otijah: They will not run far b4 they are cut, I swear
....And what if he has done so to others
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by eluquenson(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
RIP young boy, all is blood for blood, seaneverdry
Just too soon for you.
All man shall reap whatever they sow.
Na God sure pass
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by bookface: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.

Your ar5e must be so jealous of the shyt coming out of your brains! What utter nonsense!

You read an article, that a young man was shot at his home, and the BEST conclusion you could draw from that was one that maligned the deceased and painted him with the same brush as those monsters who cut short his life? .... You had no facts, not a the tiniest bit of rumor, to suggest that the dude must have been a cult member, yet you maligned him anyway?

And how did you conclude it was his house in the picture? --- are you just naturally daft?
Here, fellow Nigerians, is a prime example of why you must never let a nanny train up your kids. More than often, they turn into bag of manures like deshclones with very little use to the society at large.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by bizmania(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
hmmm am speechless..... Everybody should just help me thank God for the life of my elder brother who dodged a bullet while trying to flee during the incident. God is wonderful.
R.I.P. seun
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
bookface:

Your ar5e must be so jealous of the shyt coming out of your brains! What utter nonsense!

You read an article, that a young man was shot at his home, and the BEST conclusion you could draw from that was one that maligned the deceased and painted him with the same brush as those monsters who cut short his life? .... You had no facts, not a the tiniest bit of rumor, to suggest that the dude must have been a cult member, yet you maligned him anyway?

And how did you conclude it was his house in the picture? --- are you just naturally daft?
Here, fellow Nigerians, is a prime example of why you must never let a nanny train up your kids. More than often, they turn into bag of manures like deshclones with very little use to the society at large.
dont mind the fool,he just escaped from yaba left along with a stolen smartphone

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
adeyrule: Iif I say nothin happen nd dis news is fake u won't bliv me.bt I live at market close to balogun nd I didn't hear anytin of such
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by pmc01(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why are we like this in this country? Are some people trying to make us all people who have died from the cruelty of all these stupid cultists were all cultists? What happened to mistaken identity? What if it had to do with him unknowingly having minor issues (such as refusal to co-operate in exam malpractice) with one of them.

I hope people pass these kind of irrational comments to you when this kind of calamity befalls your family. After all, you claim you reap what you sow. Nonsense human beings.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by pmc01(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
bizmania: hmmm am speechless..... Everybody should just help me thank God for the life of my elder brother who dodged a bullet while trying to flee during the incident. God is wonderful.
R.I.P. seun

Just what I am emphasizing. Thank God he escaped, those idiots would have still said 'he reaped what he sowed'.

Heartless human beings.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by eluquenson(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
pmc01:

Just what I am emphasizing. Thank God he escaped, those idiots would have still said 'he reaped what he sowed'.

Heartless human beings.

LMAO cheesy
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nattydonatus(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
angry
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by dy27(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
I really don't understand what students gain from killing each other.Education is beyond the 4 Wall of higher institution. How do you react when u finally meet in the same organisation or outside the country..Think guys!
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by jonexty(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.
Nonsensical response. How is joining cult responsible 4 his poor performance in skul. Hav u bin to d university b4? especially university of Uyo? If u fink u sabi buk, try uniuyo. How many 1st class b governor nt to talk of councilor?Trash! He dat live by d sword shal die by d sword. R.i.p mumu
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cultism is a tool that our government uses for their own selfish interest!!!

Check River State, check Enugu state under Chimaroke.

If the govt wanted cultism to end in Naija e for don end

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by COYG: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
D deseased may or may not be a cultist but I reckon he had all d ingredients of 'underground' cultists: jovial, gentle, calm, friendly, always at home and goes to church or mosque. The following characteristics can decieve neighbours and family to swear that such a boy will have nothing to do with cultism.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Foxycute(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2013

Microbiology is nt d simplest course. That cos no be here

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Slowvenom(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2013
is dia way, incs u r one of dem only Jesus cn sef. No prayer 4 d death
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Homguy(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Cultists dnt kill unassociated people! Rip dude.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by warrior101: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Awu na men 4 dat cp

biko nwan mama na who dey cook rice and stew so?
PapiDShipCapt:

Lagger.. Picture ur B C ing within ir V

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by jkendy(m): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2013
He dat lives by d sword shal fall by d sword!!!
Who knws hw many souls he has wasted himsef?
No case 2 investigate,
No culprit 2 bring 2 book!!!
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by shagzee(m): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace___ bt d guy may also hav cockroach in his cupboard because 4 dem 2 went 2 his house, there is something behind it___
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by harfowTJ(m): 3:06am On Oct 15, 2013
emmanuelson20: Oluwaseun was said to have been discovered, few minutes after the shooting; by then, he was already dead. His corpse was said to have been

recovered from the gutter by the police and taken to the Gbagada General Hospital, where he was confirmed dead.

When our correspondent visited the scene a day after the incident, there was an uneasy calm on the street; shops were under lock and key.

While a candlelight procession was held in the deceased’s honour on Saturday, there were fears among residents of more attacks. http:///API-Employ/?id=harfow At the

Oluwaseuns’ residence, visitors poured in to condole with the deceased’s family and pay tribute to his memory. His distraught mother was said to

be unavailable for comments.

However, a close friend of the family, Alhaja Modupeola Kazeem, described Oluwaseun as gentle and an easygoing young man.

Kazeem said, “I was shocked on hearing the news because I am like a second mother to him. I was one of the people who brought him up; he

was a cheerful person who never made trouble. We were all surprised how those guys just came and shot at him without any provocation.

Ibrahim was just a victim; he was never part of any bad group.”

She added that Oluwaseun had been buried on Saturday in accordance with Muslim rites.

The Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, Damasus Ozoani, confirmed the incident to our reporter on the telephone. He said, “There was indeed

an incident on Friday night in which some suspected cultists shot one Oluwaseun in Somolu. Police immediately swung into action. They saw him

lying down and he was rushed to the hospital where he died. We are investigating the case to ensure we bring the culprits to book.”
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by LordMecuzy(m): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2013
philip.adesola:
No cultist will enter heaven

No Sinner Would See Heaven
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by aprokomania(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2013

i wish i could like this comment a million times. just goes to show that who the gods want to kill they first make mad.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by aprokomania(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2013
meanwhile in Edo state, our government has extended a hand of fellowship to cultists so that they can all fight crime together. seems like we are going to have more of this.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by sylve11: 6:28am On Oct 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Cultism is a tool that our government uses for their own selfish interest!!!

Check River State, check Enugu state under Chimaroke.

If the govt wanted cultism to end in Naija e for don end

Oh gosh! never knw u could reason this sanely. cool
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by tunergy(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2013
I have been reading the comments on this thread, and It amazes me how people reason. No where Iin the article was it written that the boy was directly comfronted by this group, and if he was their target they would ensure he is dead before they move. Rather he was hit by stray bullet during the hullabaloo. May his soul rest in peace.
And as for una wey think say becos techno don spoil market una fit dey run tap anyhow, watch out o. Na turn by turn.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by GODWINGODSON(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2013
May he rest in peace the LORD is always on the alert those boys are heartless and shall pay for thier sins
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by yusufisa94(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Na wa ooo why must pple be xo wicked. angryNa wa ooo why must pple be xo wicked.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Crixina(f): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2013

as much as you are saying the truth,but there is nothing in the post to suggest the victim was in a cult,an are u sure you haven't seen anybody with a 2.2 in microbiology?then maybe you are not reffering to nigerian students.Let's be critical in our thinking.the guy may have done as little as insulting or maybe even slapping a gang member.who knows?
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by BonnyDominic: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Maybe "He who killed by sword must die by sword" just happened here, we never can tell. Rip
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by bionicdude(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2013
i am of d opinion dat d guy's hands are not clean.No one will stalk you for a week then kill you at home unless you've done something to warrant your death.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by rhowly(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2013
Seven to kill one? Definitely not what soldiers do to kill civilians undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda / ℓ̊ Didnt Beleive This Until ℓ̊ Saw For Myself (((pics))) / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.