Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student (35296 Views)

Hi Laspotech Student Kindly Help Me With This!! / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Any Laspotech Student In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.

Are you naturally foolish or is it that you do not read? How can you prove that he was a cultist?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Maczeelly(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
#Hmmmmm....#
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Tuntheycr7: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eyah, those guyz must cultist.
Bt i dnt tink de kill without a reason. Pay back time I guess
RIP to him
What does it profit a man to pound yam 4 earth and go collect soup 4 heaven
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by 3ace(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
otijah: They will not run far b4 they are cut, I swear
Cut with what? Is it cutlass or knife?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by sugaarbear(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Those that live by the gun dies by the gun
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by 01mcfadden(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
NEMESIS! NEMESIS! NEMESIS!
Let them run but i knw they cant run forever. Only 'T' is the diference between 'there' and 'here' and that 'T' is 'time'. With time they will be caught for no sinner will go unpunished...whoever kills with gun must surely die by gun.
Rip seun...your creator will fight for you!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by 01mcfadden(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones: f00lish f00l...see the slum his folks stay? poor man's kid that should have faced his studies knowing that his indigent family relies on him to come out with a good result,get a good job and put a smile on the face of his poor hardworking folks face...instead he went to join cult...wish i can resurrect him from the dead and kill him the second time.

same situation one old suffering office assistant is going through in my office...the man has spent almost 25years as an office assistant,washing teacups,going on errands for people way way his junior all cos he wants to earn a decent pay and send his first son to the university...the Arrow got to university of uyo,joined some bad boys on campus,had extra year and finally graduated with a pass (aka fourth class upper division) after spending a whooping 6years studying the simplest of courses (micro biology)...micro biology that i have never seen someone that graduated with a 2.2 not to talk of this Arrow that came out with a 4.1.....

i wonder why kids from poor home nowadays dont wannna help themselves...its sad.
Abeg!
You just commited falacy of jumping into conclusion. Its posible the dude wasnt a cultist. Those son of a thousand fathers (cultist) can hate one for no/any reason.
Rip to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
god_of_music: We the THE BUCCANEARS call on you to join us and be safe! Call this number 07067977864

NOTE: only ladies

#TeamGOM wink

You are mentally derailed... What a pity

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Ninilowo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eni ti ko je gbii; ko nii ku gbii. Na so my daddy told me.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by ichidodo: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Poor Guy
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by mariong(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's crazy how these bunch of slowpokes cut other people's life short. What makes matters even worse is the impunity of their inhuman acts. Everyone is going bonkers in this country.
We need divine help.

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by deshclones(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
calebo101:

Are you naturally foolish or is it that you do not read? How can you prove that he was a cultist?

who is that insult meant for? whats that..cant you ever discuss with someone without hurling insults?..is that how you were raised?.....are you dis uncouth in real life or is this how you address your elderly folks?

i graduated from a nigerian university...engineering dept at that...all ma life i have never seen cultists hack down an innocent man...quote me anywhere...they might molest,harass,humiliate etc..but hack down an innocent man...hell no...and try and be civil...you are not in your fathers dingy,shapeless ill lite sitting room where you can hurl insults at whomsoever you like....

18 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Melinde: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
otijah: They will not run far b4 they are cut, I swear

they will only run few miles away b4 they will be caught into pieces, I swear
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by gbadexy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mistaken identity happens on campus, but to trace him home and be coming to the area regularly a week before the incident.
God knows best.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Mannylex(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
gbadexy: Mistaken identity happens on campus, but to trace him home and be coming to the area regularly a week before the incident.
God knows best.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Melinde: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones:

who is that insult meant for? whats that..cant you ever discuss with someone without hurling insults?..is that how you were raised?.....are you dis uncouth in real life or is this how you address your elderly folks?

i graduated from a nigerian university...engineering dept at that...all ma life i have never seen cultists hack down an innocent man...quote me anywhere...they might molest,harass,humiliate etc..but hack down an innocent man...hell no...and try and be civil...you are not in your fathers dingy,shapeless ill lite sitting room where you can hurl insults at whomsoever you like....

were are you a member of a secret cult?
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
PapiDShipCapt:

You are mentally derailed... What a pity
As you said: 'what doesn't concern you bore you' E concern you angry Angry kid!

#TeamGOM angry
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by OmoOshodi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by eherbal(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good God,make us not be at the wrong place at the wrong time,amen. rip in advance to the murdererscry
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Billionsbank: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
ASUU Strike: We Are Writing Our Will ~ ASUU Leaders... As Security Agents Beam Searchlights On It Leaders

By Waheed Adebayo:

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) on Sunday alleged threat to the lives of its leaders nationwide.

The four-month old strike embarked upon by members of the union took a new dimension when ASUU alleged that members had been under the siege of security agencies nationwide.

It was learnt on Sunday that security agencies were beaming searchlights on the sources of finance of members of the union nationwide despite the stoppage of their salaries by the federal government.

Investigations at the University of Ibadan showed that ASUU executives at the institution went underground shortly after last Thursday Congress held at the institution while phones were switched off.

Similarly the secretariat of the union has been deserted with new security arrangement being put in place.

In a statement issued on the latest development, the chairman of the University of Ibadan chapter of the union, Dr Olusegun Ajiboye, said “ASUU strike: Union leaders go underground.”

The ASUU leader alleged that he had received some calls warning him about his role in the ongoing strike.

Ajiboye who called on the Inspector General of Police to save the lives of ASUU leaders nationwide said no amount of threat or clampdown on the union will make them back down from the strike until public education is saved from collapse.

According to him, this recent security threat has forced many ASUU leaders to go underground alleging that many of their phone numbers have been bugged.

“Apart from the issue of finance, ASUU leaders are now being trailed all over the place. A majority of the our union leaders have now gone underground while many have their telephone lines bugged. Some are now living in fear of their lives”Ajiboye who noted that ASUU members are not security threat to the nation added that as a democratic nation, citizens are guaranteed freedom of association.

Ajiboye urged the federal government to leave its leaders alone and implement the agreements it reached with the union for normalcy to return to university campuses nationwide.

“The position of ASUU is that Nigeria is ademocratic country and citizens are guaranteed freedom of association. Members of the union are apprehensive for the lives of their leaders.

“We urge the government to leave our leaders alone. Our leaders are our servants, we are their principals, they report to us on all matters”.

Representatives of the union have repeatedly stated that the strike action would only be called off when the FGN/ASUU 2009 agreement is implemented by the government.

The strike, which started 105 days ago, has seen many meetings between the federal government and representatives of ASUU end in deadlocks with ASUU rejecting an offer of N30bn to begin payment of the earned allowance owed to university lecturers.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2013

what other envidence do we need? you have so far proven to us beyond reseanable doubts that you are suffering from a brain concussion.hw can you for christ's sake spew out this abominable comments from that maggot infested mouth of yours,but like a good and honest fellow that i truly am i will give you some advice
either you go get dressed now and take the nearest cab you can see and head straight to yaba left to ascertain the level of brain damage u have or u simply consult a psycotherapist before posting any damned comments on this site.i wish you luck.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
god_of_music: As you said: 'what doesn't concern you bore you' E concern you angry Angry kid!

#TeamGOM angry

I see u lack sense of reasoning..... Illitrate like u, why don't u go n learn how to approach topics

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Billionsbank: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Billionsbank: ASUU Strike: We Are Writing Our Will ~ ASUU Leaders... As Security Agents Beam Searchlights On It Leaders

By Waheed Adebayo:

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) on Sunday alleged threat to the lives of its leaders nationwide.

The four-month old strike embarked upon by members of the union took a new dimension when ASUU alleged that members had been under the siege of security agencies nationwide.

It was learnt on Sunday that security agencies were beaming searchlights on the sources of finance of members of the union nationwide despite the stoppage of their salaries by the federal government.

Investigations at the University of Ibadan showed that ASUU executives at the institution went underground shortly after last Thursday Congress held at the institution while phones were switched off.

Similarly the secretariat of the union has been deserted with new security arrangement being put in place.

In a statement issued on the latest development, the chairman of the University of Ibadan chapter of the union, Dr Olusegun Ajiboye, said “ASUU strike: Union leaders go underground.”

The ASUU leader alleged that he had received some calls warning him about his role in the ongoing strike.

Ajiboye who called on the Inspector General of Police to save the lives of ASUU leaders nationwide said no amount of threat or clampdown on the union will make them back down from the strike until public education is saved from collapse.

According to him, this recent security threat has forced many ASUU leaders to go underground alleging that many of their phone numbers have been bugged.

“Apart from the issue of finance, ASUU leaders are now being trailed all over the place. A majority of the our union leaders have now gone underground while many have their telephone lines bugged. Some are now living in fear of their lives”Ajiboye who noted that ASUU members are not security threat to the nation added that as a democratic nation, citizens are guaranteed freedom of association.

Ajiboye urged the federal government to leave its leaders alone and implement the agreements it reached with the union for normalcy to return to university campuses nationwide.

“The position of ASUU is that Nigeria is ademocratic country and citizens are guaranteed freedom of association. Members of the union are apprehensive for the lives of their leaders.

“We urge the government to leave our leaders alone. Our leaders are our servants, we are their principals, they report to us on all matters”.

Representatives of the union have repeatedly stated that the strike action would only be called off when the FGN/ASUU 2009 agreement is implemented by the government.

The strike, which started 105 days ago, has seen many meetings between the federal government and representatives of ASUU end in deadlocks with ASUU rejecting an offer of N30bn to begin payment of the earned allowance owed to university lecturers.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by beautyBrains(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
When will they learn that the moment you join any cult in school, it takes the grace of God to graduate without getting killed.
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by dfav: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
If boy is innocent I think its high time his parents to involve sango to tske murders lives back but most times these biys re not innocent.

It may just be the law of karma getting back at him
Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
deshclones:

You have never seen cultists hack down an innocent man? Really What university did you graduate from? Only the dead know the story, stop saying bullshit my friend, who nor go nor dey know!

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda / ℓ̊ Didnt Beleive This Until ℓ̊ Saw For Myself (((pics))) / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.