Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! (2123 Views)

The Top Secret Documents About Jonathan On Nyako Exposed( Doc Images) / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Top Secret; Nigerian Scientists Launch Rocket From Lasu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by square1414: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
ANAMBRA STATE TOP SECRET AGREEMENT REVEALED!!!

A top secret agreement between Chief Sir Victor Umeh being the National Chairman of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) and Chief Willie Obiano the Governorship Candidate of APGA in Anambra State on how the affairs of the State shall be run throuhgout the duration of Chief Willie Obiano as the Governor of the state.
Attached is the copy of the agreement.

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
I really don't care too much about what happens in anambra but i still don't believe you.
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Onlytruth(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
This could be fake, since we don't know any of these signatures. BUT this may well be true because of the characters involved.
If I were Eze Uzu Awka I would watch my back.

But come to think of it, the monthly amount of N120,000,000 to Victor Umeh (compounded annually) would have been enough to tar all the roads in Fegge Onitsha between Silas Works rd and Uga Street.
This probably explains why it has not happened yet.
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by ik4life: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chai! This people dn kill us 4 anambra
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by nedufantasy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
this is forgery.anybody can do this
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by pokur: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chai,see desperation!.
There's no gutter too low for u people to wallow in just to bring the man down cos he's in a pole position to win.Yesterday it was the rumour of double registration,today this.
Word of advice,go out n campaign for ur candidate.Focus on his positives n what he would achieve should he perchance win.Stop running Cuccinelli's campaign here.It's not working.
Gosh,u guys are a gift that just keeps giving

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Cuche: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
pokur: Chai,see desperation!.
There's no gutter too low for u people to wallow in just to bring the man down cos he's in a pole position to win.Yesterday it was the rumour of double registration,today this.
Word of advice,go out n campaign for ur candidate.Focus on his positives n what he would achieve should he perchance win.Stop running Cuccinelli's campaign here.It's not working.
It may not be lie, do you know how much Chief Umeh is collecting from Obi monthly?
I don't care much about what they do or don't do, Because they will not win!
Arrangements like that are not new in Anambra and I am sure that Obiano will never keep the agreement even in the dream where he saw himself as governor except if is that dumb and servitudious.
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
There's no gutter too low for u people to wallow in just to bring the man down cos he's in a pole position to win .Yesterday it was the rumour of double registration,today this.

why is he in pole position?

has he campaigned to you?

or has there been a credible poll in Anambra saying he is in the lead
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by doctokwus: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Common sense is not so common afterall.If obiano were to grant that much money and virtually d whole apga apparatus to 2 paperweights,how much will he then grant peter obi, who is d defacto leader of apga and who will singlehandedly facilitate his victory if it comes true?
Again what stops Obiano frm denying any such agreement once he wins?These idiots think godfatherism is cast in gold.Again,it wudnt serve any of d parties involved in dis virtual agreement to expose it to an outside party.
D summary is that this document is as fake as d country nigeria itself

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by PrettyRita(f): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
The document says March 2014. These guys are amateaurs. Simple rudiment of the game, them no sabi.

Anyways, Ngige has just revealed his desperation.
Next thread pls
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Handwork of APC, that's what they know how to do, forge documents and spread lies. Same way they went and forged a presidential directive just to gather sympathy and it fired back. If such agreement where to be made it won't be on paper, we all know where they goes to make their agreement

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
PrettyRita: The document says March 2014. These guys are amateaurs. Simple rudiment of the game, them no sabi.

Anyways, Ngige has just revealed his desperation.
Next thread pls

Just playing devil's advocate here . but The document is drafted to be a front dated agreement on the basis that Obiano will be Governor and would have been sworn in when he signed the document although in reality he has been made to sign it as part of the agreement before Victor Umeh works towards his election both as Candidate of APGA and Governor of Anambra State.

The document may well be fabricated but I clearly understand the design intent. We can not know if the document is true or not because either can be true.
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by asha80(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
only fools will believe this write up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
asha 80: only fools will believe this write up.

why not?

why is it unbelievable?

is this the 1st time we seen this kind of agreements?
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by biafranqueen: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Imagine this classic short man complex embarassed always spread vicious rumours to bring someone down to your size. Obviously he go the idea from what he signed with APC leaders, because you only give someone enough credit that you give yourself. They need to hire real campaign managers or they don't have PR firms in 9ja. Like you pointed out instead of focusing on bringing someone down, the focus should be on what he did his 3 years in office (if it was anything, because now I see his cheerleaders can post any kind of rubbish) or go around the state with a camera and video showing what has not been done and have a plan on how to do it. This is the same rubbish he pulled at the rally, mimicking Obi and vomiting nonsense, not a word about what his plans were.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by ChimaAdeoye: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Onlytruth: This could be fake, since we don't know any of these signatures. BUT this may well be true because of the characters involved.

But come to think of it, the monthly amount of N120,000,000 to Victor Umeh (compounded annually) would have been enough to tar all the roads in Fegge Onitsha between Silas Works rd and Uga Street.

[size=15pt]Anambra for Igbos
Yorubaland for Yorubas
Will Yorubas ever vote for an APGA puppet in any Yoruba State?
So why are they forcing Igbos to vote for a yoruba puppet?

Chris Ayodeji Ngige should be offered deputy Governor of Lagos State by Yorubas and stop seeking to install a puppet regime in Igboland.
Leave Igbos in peace to choose their legitimate leaders and not yoruba puppets!
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

[size=15pt]Anambra for Igbos
Yorubaland for Yorubas
Will Yorubas ever vote for an APGA puppet in any Yoruba State?
So why are they forcing Igbos to vote for a yoruba puppet?

Chris Ayodeji Ngige should be offered deputy Governor of Lagos State by Yorubas and stop seeking to install a puppet regime in Igboland.
Leave Igbos in peace to choose their legitimate leaders and not yoruba puppets!
[/size]

More like Anambra for Fidelity Bank!
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by gleaf: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
frustration can cause many things for so many people!!! cant stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by OkBounce(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
mikeansy:

More like Anambra for Fidelity Bank!
yea we are ok with fidelity bank,but hell No for Anambra for tinubu,ok!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ok-Bounce:
yea we are ok with fidelity bank,but hell No for Anambra for tinubu,ok!

hell no to ALL thieves! apuga's obi and apcs tiefnubu are the same at this stage!
we must not vote for either!
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sell the whole state for all i care! Who gives a two-fuccks anyway?
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by DeLaRue: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Whether genuine or not, under Nigerian law, this sort of agreement/contract is not enforceable. A contract that is formed on illegality stands on nothing. Contracting to transfer public funds into private pockets in this manner contravenes the laws of the land, so such arrangement cannot be enforced through the courts.

You cannot enter into a contract to commit a crime or an illegality.
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
the worst thief is a brother thief
you can't kill him, you can't tie him to a stake and abandon him there to be feasted upon by ants
you just sit down and cry helplessly!

that is why obi and apuga must be stopped!
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by Chino72: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Onlytruth: This could be fake, since we don't know any of these signatures. BUT this may well be true because of the characters involved.

Eze, are you still with your head anymore..?
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by kenbee(f): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Why all these campaign of blackmail from the obvious camp? Ngige, this can't do U any good.
Re: Anambra State Top Secret Agreement Revealed!!! by DuduNegro: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2013
Thats a template. Its pre printed and as you can see the variable fields contain entries formatted differently than the rest.

I wonder how long this has been going and if Obi passed through same orientation with this agreement.

Yeye dey stink!

(1) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai Loses Brother & Nephew In One Day / Governor Of Katsina Caught On Camera Urging Supporters To Kill & Crush Opponents / Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.