Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade (1115 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement (2) (3) (4)

The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by peteregwu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
The Lords chosen charistmatic revival
ministries presents a two days
international Holy-Ghost
inspired crusade titled ONLY GOD CAN
DO THIS.
Date: 19th and 20th October 2013
Time: 8:00 GMT+1 daily
Venue: The Lords Chosen int'l
headquaters, 10 Odofin Park Estate,
along oshodi-apapa exp. way. by
Ijesha Bus stop, Lagos, Nigeria.
Ministering: Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Featuring: Salvation ( no matter the sin you are into; masturbation, homosexuality, lesbianism, bestiality, adultery,fornication, idolatry, stealing, armed robbery, lying, hatred, bitterness, clubbing, cultist etc Jesus will break that yoke), Sanctification,
Holy-Baptism,
Deliverance, Healing, Yoke-breaking,
Signs and Wonders and All-round
Miracles.
Perhapsyou didnt make it to the
venue, you can watch it on internet
with your PC, Android,
Blackberry, Ipad, or any 3D mobile
enabled device by
www.thelordschosenworld.org
As you attend or watch this
programme, your life will
never remain the same again.
Dont miss it!
Jesus is Lord.

Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
I will be dia live.........and direct. Chosen is so much blessed by the Most High GOD and can neva be cursed.....No matter d trials and temptation from agents of darkness trying to stop d work of GOD. The Church is marching on!!!
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by woky: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
hop chukwudi444 wil b invited
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by woky: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
hop chukwudi444 wil b invited
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by amaralizzy40y: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dat is lovely, am in oweri if i cn't make it 2 lag. i wil watch it live on televisn.

Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
woky: hop chukwudi444 wil b invited

God forbid!! I don't want to be suffocated by the smell of stench emanating from Peter Ugwu's smelly shit in the canal
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
woky: hop chukwudi444 wil b invited

God forbid!! I don't want to be suffocated by the s stench of shit emanating from Peter Ugwu's smelly shit in the canal
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by woky: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

God forbid!! I don't want to be suffocated by the smell of stench emanating from Peter Ugwu's smelly shit in the canal
lolzzz.. Chukwudi bt no b only peterugwu shit dy dia na.. Anyway, i hav knwn ur reason.. Ndewo
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by SalC: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2013
woky: lolzzz.. Chukwudi bt no b only peterugwu shit dy dia na.. Anyway, i hav knwn ur reason.. Ndewo
Lool.. Woky na you start this and now you are making matters worse.
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by denniece1(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2013
I will be dere o
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by woky: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2013
Sal C: Lool.. Woky na you start this and now you are making matters worse.
i no start anytin o.. I jst wan knw weda chukwudi go attend d programm.. crusade
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by SalC: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2013
woky: i no start anytin o.. I jst wan knw weda chukwudi go attend d programm.. crusade
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by woky: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Sal C: Ok
yap
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2013
woky: lolzzz.. Chukwudi bt no b only peterugwu shit dy dia na.. Anyway, i hav knwn ur reason.. Ndewo

Peter ugwu's shit alone is about 45% of the poos in the stinking canal
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by woky: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Peter ugwu's shit alone is about 45% of the poos in the stinking canal
lolzz.. nwanne wetin peter do u
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by peteregwu(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2013
HMMM....CHUKWUDI...WELL, MAY GOD HELP YOU.

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE COMING, MAY THE LORD JESUS PRESERVE YOU ALL AND ENSURE YOUR SAFETY IN JESUS NAME. AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE MOCKING AND JESTING, MAY IT NEVER BE TOO LATE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE JESUS. AMEN!
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by asco15(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2013
God will use dis crusade 2 expose d enemies of His chosen. Just watch nd see!
Re: The Lords Chosen Presents A Two-days Holy-ghost Inspired Crusade by woky: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2013
peteregwu: HMMM....CHUKWUDI...WELL, MAY GOD HELP YOU.

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE COMING, MAY THE LORD JESUS PRESERVE YOU ALL AND ENSURE YOUR SAFETY IN JESUS NAME. AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE MOCKING AND JESTING, MAY IT NEVER BE TOO LATE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE JESUS. AMEN!
i doubt if chukwudi wil attend dis crusade even if he wil be paid.. Jst sayin shaa

I Will Only Vote For An Atheist / Is It Right For A Man Of God To Lie Just To Motivate The Faith Of Someone / Advice Have Been Promoted More Than My Father In Rof