Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,249 members, 7,825,960 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? (654 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by suxplux: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2013
A friend I have known for some months now visited last Saturday....decided to get a drink from d sitting room only 4 me to come back & caught her squeezing some money inside her trouser......when I checked my laptop bag I found out the N1000 notes (5) belong to me? She quietly handed them over to me.....when I inquired y she did that without telling me she started giving me stories of things I never knew abt her.....felt touched, I gave her back d naira notes & saw her off......I don't & would not have anything to do with a thief'......what will b ur own reaction guys?
Re: Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by tubabs2002(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2013
i wil feel so embarrased and ask why she did it...dat day will be the last day i will invite her ova to my place...
Re: Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by xynerise: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2013
I will shout ''Ole!'' undecided
Re: Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Nawao!

Well, she've already played it out - She's a hungry crook. So as a diligent citizen, I'd press charges and have her face the wrath of the law.

Just been a nice citizen. cool
Re: Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by youngice(m): 12:56am On Oct 15, 2013
i go use her do ritual #yimu
Re: Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 15, 2013
some men sha.....you catch the thief and when she gave you her cokc and bull story, you handed over the money back to her.

now MR OP, let me ask you a simple question:"do you really think that a thief would have answered your question by saying that the reason she stole is because she is a lazy lying and greedy person who is taking her fee for fukcing you?!" of course she gonna give you some BS story!

in the real world, there are ways to get help, if really help is needed, and the way she went about to solve her "supposed" issue is WRONG on all front, and VERY DISRESPECTFUL..........for that simple reason, she should have been thrown out of your house without a penny! how low of her!

1 Like

Re: Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by Exponental(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2013
@op, maybe u r stingy n after using her feels she needs to refresh. BTW, a thief will always be a thief except God touches her.
Re: Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? by didicold(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2013
U did d rite thing, no sensible person will come and help u shout ole on a girl u just slept wit in ur own house, d money u gave her was just a farewell package

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Keep My Relationship Of 3 Years? Pls Advice... / Does Ladies Find Pleasure In Cooking For Their Guy? / How To Make Him Want You Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.