Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) (12634 Views)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Among Adam And Eve, Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Suffering Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by ojubi(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Oops, the next time you want to blame somebody for your suffering just enter your house, find your standing mirror and stand before it. Blame who ever is looking at you, cos that is the man responsible for any result you get whether negative or positive.
It is called being responsible and accountable to your self. Until you get to that realisation in life you will hardly make much progress.
Thanks-by OJUBI.

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Originalsly: You should leave that church....how would you benefit spiritually with such rubbish?...is the church a place to promote arguments? I guess your church is a fun place.
mumu
people should never question or argue about their belief right?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by anitank(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
condralbede: blame it on d apple.
The sweet apple grin

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
God
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Sun of god: Blame 'lord god' (Not God) as no where does it state he gave eve the commandment not to 'chop' from the tree.

The commandment was given to Adam only!

The mistake Adam made was listening to his wife!

But here's a thought - How many of you mugs think a snake can talk?
i love this!!!!

So we should just blame Adamsmiley!

Yeah! I heard a snake talk in panda kungfu,
But i dont think IT actually can!..

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by coolzeal(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2013
You blame no one but your God who couldn't forgive.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by jnrbayano(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2013
BE811APP: Tricky Question...
But as someone said above... Punishment was meted on all d tree...

But for me I will Blame Eve... For falling for the tricks of d Serpent... Ladies are meant to stand on der Words.. And not to shake.. No wander today most ladies Bleep up.. And dey blame it on Eve..

I will also Blame Adam.. Cuz he culd have rejected d Fruit wen it was Brought to him.

Last Bullet: it was for the Scriptures to be fulfilled!!!!
Hey friend, which Scriptures are you talking about? Was there anything written at that time?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
blame no one but god who knows beginning from the end but still plays hunger game with his creations

he knew eve would deceive Adam but went ahead and create eve anyway,
he is omnipresent, but was absent when devil was deceiving eve
and still has the gut to curse his creations and put them to hell

what kinda sick person keeps gun in the house, close to where ur child's toys are when u are fully aware that ur child will shoot himself in the leg with the same gun
and u still punish the same child forever for ur own silly action
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by godsI(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
None! Humans are so daft, must you allocate blame? Change your immoral lifestyle and stop rummaging for whom to blame. Just imagine the level of human calculation.

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Chrichigo(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
Let us blame ourselves.......Adam nd Eve wea told nt to eat a particular fruit but they disobeyed lik wise to us...we are told nt to commit adultry or furnication....ow many of us can keep to dat commandment( am nt innocent shaaa)....so let us leave Adam nd Eve out of dis...4satan..his always dea 4temptation dat is his duty just as serpent....

2 Likes

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Chrichigo(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
Let us blame ourselves.......Adam nd Eve wea told nt to eat a particular fruit but they disobeyed lik wise to us...we are told nt to commit adultry or furnication....ow many of us can keep to dat commandment( am nt innocent shaaa)....so let us leave Adam nd Eve out of dis...4satan..his always dea 4temptation dat is his duty just as serpent....happy sunday all

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by karpentar: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
OBJ, Babangida and Buhari
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Dumb question....how does this affect my spiritual life...or how does it change anythin.....whats has happened has happened ....Jah put these things down so we ha fi learn from the gospel and not to trade blame between brethrens. Jah bless I and I
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by thaoriginator: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2013
The weed
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Oludrex(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2013
quivah:
awww well
I dint say that,don't wanna get struck!
Struck by who?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by lumzybo: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2013
I blame no one.
They were only acting out the script as written by God himself. God being who He is, knew what was going to happen. He allowed it because if they hadn't eaten it, there wuld av been no need 4 Jesus dying on the cross 4 our redemption.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Oludrex:
Struck by who?
you know who..
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by jnrbayano(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2013
@Op, All you must do is believe in the redemption Jesus Christ (2nd Adam) has brought to humankind and live out his commandment summarized in "The Love Of God" and "The Love Of Man".

The three characters; Adam, Eve and the Serpent in Gen 3 FAILED hence the punishment meted-out to them by God.
I reckon that the Devil (Serpent) once an angel of God failed God earlier and was just living out it's live of lies but Man (Adam and Eve) failed God by the "Forbidding Tree act"...

Read Romans 5:19 the verse indicated that one man (Adam) disobeyed God and sin came into the world; one man (Jesus Christ) countered the disobedience with obedience and salvation abounds.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Oludrex(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2013
quivah:
you know who..
*My Child don't be scared I. Won't strike U bt If I do, I will apologize*

That's the problem "We" get so scared of the unknown so much that atimes we refuse to think
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Malakh: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2013
Is there any wise men in this forum? Now the question is why does He want us to suffer, I'm not talking about suffering for evil doings
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by jadelyn007(f): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2013
ayusco85: Um um we should blame..............

Keep scrolling.................

I think its............................

GEJ and PEJ. They were there with the devil and eve grin
lmao,dis cracked me up!
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2013
quivah: GOD!
I mean why put the damm tree there when you know whats gon happen next?! He is omniscient

Why create human where the devil can roam?!..
A game?
What a love..

But then again, Hes not to be blamed cause hes great? All knowing?!..

I read a verse where paul kinda blamed eve hahaha!!
But i blame no one,just wondering why the tree was there in the first place when you prolly know where it is leading.

LORD HAVE MERCY!
u should be careful cos u more or less puttin d blame on God for keeping d tree in d garden n @ da same time allowing da old serpent roam there as well...but its like we all forgot that there was an order given...given by the One that sired you,by the One u came into being knowing...He'd been with them in d garden for a long while that da voice of a stranger(cast ur mind now to da Christ Good Shepherd parable of da sheep knowing the voice of da shepherd and running away from n not harkening 2 d voice of a stranger) should have made them think twice,hold on n certainly invoke or cry out to the One (God) they know,if u like,to inquire about da strange voice n presence....i promise u, that old lying,trickish serpent,that goes about like a roaring lion,seeking whom to devour, would hav fled. Its aint much,speak da Word:man shall not live by bread alone,but by every word that proceeds outta da mouth of d Father, n as it were,He says we mustnt eat of this tree n thats it,mr....slimmie,snakkie,i dont remember u talkin when i named u...so by the way now who are you and what u doing in my damm garden?.....i bet that serpent would have ceased talkin n go look for food cos da devil that was inside it,making use of its fork tongue to make Eves head go 360, would have fled....
well,dont wanna sound as if am preaching,but as long as God meted out punishment to all three,then all three are guilty,beginning from da order of da punishment...but thank God 4 His love n mercies,for givin His son to bear our disobedience n sins on d cross,reconcilling us back to Himself. But d devil is twice dead n condemned already. Lessons: AT ALL TIMES,IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCE, SPEAK THE WORD IN TRUTH N LEAVE THE REST TO GOD. Peace yall.

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Rummenigge(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2013
Started from the forbidden fruit now we here.
Started from the forbidden fruit now we here.
Started.
Y'all should go strive to make heaven, be saved and stop demanding answers to some rhetorical bullshiiit questions.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2013
lumzybo: I blame no one.
They were only acting out the script as written by God himself. God being who He is, knew what was going to happen. He allo
wed it because if they hadn't eaten it, there wuld av been no need 4 Jesus dying on the cross 4 our redemption.
there would be no need if God hadnt planted that tree..
He knew they were gon fail and still punished them!
Well, He knows the end from the beginning,prolly knows who and who is going to hell or not..
So whats the point of Jesus?!

Its prolly a hunger game..

I pray i winsmiley!

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Rexxie:
u should be careful cos u more or less puttin d blame on God for keeping d tree in d garden n @ da same time allowing da old serpent roam there as well...but its like we all forgot that there was an order given...given by the One that sired you,by the One u came into being knowing...He'd been with them in d garden for a long while that da voice of a stranger(cast ur mind now to da Christ Good Shepherd parable of da sheep knowing the voice of da shepherd and running away from n not harkening 2 d voice of a stranger) should have made them think twice,hold on n certainly invoke or cry out to the One (God) they know,if u like,to inquire about da strange voice n presence....i promise u, that old lying,trickish serpent,that goes about like a roaring lion,seeking whom to devour, would hav fled. Its aint much,speak da Word:man shall not live by bread alone,but by every word that proceeds outta da mouth of d Father, n as it were,He says we mustnt eat of this tree n thats it,mr....slimmie,snakkie,i dont remember u talkin when i named u...so by the way now who are you and what u doing in my damm garden?.....i bet that serpent would have ceased talkin n go look for food cos da devil that was inside it,making use of its fork tongue to make Eves head go 360, would have fled....
well,dont wanna sound as if am preaching,but as long as God meted out punishment to all three,then all three are guilty,beginning from da order of da punishment...but thank God 4 His love n mercies,for givin His son to bear our disobedience n sins on d cross,reconcilling us back to Himself. But d devil is twice dead n condemned already. Lessons: AT ALL TIMES,IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCE, SPEAK THE WORD IN TRUTH N LEAVE THE REST TO GOD. Peace yall.
what is he saying please?^^

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Oludrex(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2013
lumzybo: I blame no one.
because if they hadn't eaten it, there wuld av been no need 4 Jesus dying on the cross 4 our redemption.

If there is an option of preventing the act and human remain in the miracle garden .. Then Why must Jesus die??
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by gothrones(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2013
If God hadn't created humans, then He would have had no problems; so, yes, I completely blame God.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Oludrex(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Rexxie:
Who is this
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Um, if God had not created or if He had not wanted man to be "autonomous", none of it would have happened.

If Eve had not listened to the Serpent, none of this might have happened.

If Adam had not listened to his wife, maybe none of this would have happened.

If That Ancient Serpent had been content with his place in heaven, maybe none of this would have happened.

Lot of if's but reallt we don't know what would have happened if anything changed. What we do know is what happened.

God created. God made man autonomous so that man would choose to serve Him willingly.

The tree was in the Garden and it provided the opportunity for man to pass through the test of experience that would define his character.

The Serpent provided the impetus that put man in the experience that defined his moral character.

Eve turned order on its head and today we know that the one with the mandate, responsibility and equipment to lead is the man.

Adam listened to the wrong source and today we know that the head (or source) of the man must never be other than God. A man must love his wife but he must not be led by her.

Finally, we see God's Wisdom at play. Unless man was created able to choose between submitting to God and rebelling against him, there would be no reason to create Him.

Unless some spiritual potentate rebelled man would probably never get the impetus to follow suit.

Because God wanted a full-grown creature which had proved by experience that God is worthy of every worship and service, He prepared even before time a way to redeem him if he learned from his experience that God is the right potentate to trust.

Evidently, the way things turned out, at the end of the age, God will have what He set out for in the beginning: men like Himself through whom He will adminster His Whole Creation. If any human beings are not among those it is simply because they don't want to be.

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by lumzybo: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rexxie:

Summary pls undecided
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Malakh: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yall can reproach or defy the Supreme Being all you want to but put this at the back of your mind, He kills and makes alive, talk all the smack you want to but remember that sleep is a cousin to death, He can take your life while you sleep then on judgment day, let me see where your defiance against Him would amount to..
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Maximus85(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
aiyeboy: LAST sunday was wonderful in my church, as the pastor told the who congregation NO PREACHING TODAY..............
he told us to open to gen 3, and we should read then the men should defend adam, that he he is not to be blamed,women to defend eve that she is not to be blamed and the youth also should defend the serpent that ITS not guilty so guys i guess its cool if we also trash it out here.......
to me i beleive the serpent wasn't guilty because IT was just carrying out its normal daily activities, and u would help note in that chapter that IT never told eve to eat it all IT said was if u eat from it u shall know the truth.
so pals lets rub minds together and bring one out as the most guilty.
www.fb.com/aiyeboyx

God gave them a free will to choose from Right or Wrong. He stated the blessing to come with obedience and the Punishment for disobedience. They chose to do wrong. Adam and Eve is to be blamed. The Question is "Is Adam and Eve in hell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Important Ways To Please God / What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.