Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (40698 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Now this exegesis is not for the weak minded. if you are an old bottle there is no way you can receive this new wine. i am not responsible for anyone ending up in yaba left so if you are weak minded or easily rattled and disturbed by new information. this is not for you. so this thread is opened for now. not necessarily started now. we shall wait on biafranqueen, mcfynest is around, and Tgirl4real is around. I believe these are those who asked for the exigesis. AND I REPEAT, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE ENDING UP IN YABA LEFT SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER THREADS IF YOU ARE AN OLD BOTTLE. THIS HERE INFO IS FOR NEW BOTTLES. THIS HERE WINE IS NEW . This exegesis is in complete contrast to what you think genesis chapter 1 is really about grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yay! Bring it on, sire and watch the reprobates scampering away in their numbers.
#Can't wait. Lol

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wow!

I was about creating the thread, but I thought I should check on you first to see what you've been up to and then I saw this.... grin

So, letz get started already.

Briafranqueen, where hath thou?

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
*following* yap. been looking forward to this. and thank you on the peice on ezekiel chapter 1

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Goshen360(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm, make I sidon for front seat hear wetin my palasa brother wan talk this time... grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by UyiIredia(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
wetin craze man wan talk cheesy Maybe some conc metaphysical expository.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
[b]now here we go. the book of genesis chapter 1 is not what most think it is about. it is not the creation of the world. it is the creation of the living things in the world wrapped in symbolic words that make you think it is talking about the creation of the world itself. the chapter is broken into the following subcategories

1-the creation of the spirits of men, both israel aka adam and the spirit of gentiles. two kinds of spirit types

2-furnishing these spirits with their different doctrines. the spirit of the gentiles is furnished with heathen doctrines and the spirit of adam is furnished with the word of God

3-creation of all the animals and birds of the earth

4-fitting human bodies to the spirit of the gentiles

5-fitting human bodies to the spirit of israel aka adam ( the female bodies are eve, which means she is the mother of the living which the spirit in adam and eve are the spirit of God. the spirit of the living. while the spirit in the gentiles are dead spirits )

6-instructing adam ( a nation of people not one man ) to be fruitful and multiply ( spread the word of God to the gentiles, not procreate and multiply. nothing to do with procreation)

now thats the framework. i have 26 verses to breakdown so before i breakdown all 26 verses. i am not taking any comments till the last verse. so dont think i am being rude if i ignore any comments till am finished.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2013
verse 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. THESE ARE THE SPIRIT TYPES. ONE IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER. ONE IS ON TOP AND ONE IS BELOW. ONE IS THE RULER AND ONE IS THE RULED. THE RULER IS THE SPIRIT OF ADAM AND THE RULED IS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES. SO THESE ARE SPIRITS NOT ACTUAL HEAVEN AND EARTH. HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP AND EARTH IS BEING RULED

verse 2-5 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. NOW HERE WE ARE DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES ( EARTH ). NOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WHILE THE SPIRIT OF BOTH ADAM AND THE GENTILES WERE MADE AT THE SAME TIME, HOWEVER THE BODIES OF THE GENTILES WERE MADE BEFORE THE BODY OF ISRAEL AS YOU WILL SEE WHEN WE GET TO VERSE 24-26. SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE GENTILES WERE ON EARTH LONG BEFORE ADAM CAME ON EARTH. THERE WERE GENTILE CIVILIZATIONS BEFORE ADAM WAS MADE. THE NATION OF ADAM WAS NOT THE FIRST NATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. SO ANYWAY BACK TO THE VERSES. NOW THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND WAS IN DARKNESS MEANS THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES WAS EMPTY.HOWEVER THEY WOULD NEED EMPIRES TO BE IN CHARGE OF THE OTHER EMPIRES JUST AS WE HAVE TODAY WITH ONE EMPIRE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. THESE EMPIRES ON TOP CANNOT BE IN DARKNESS. THEY NEED SOME WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE GENTILE FORM. THIS IS THE LIGHT THAT WAS CREATED IN THE LEADING EMPIRES OF THE GENTILES TO SEPARATE THEM FROM THE REST OF THE GENTILES GETTING RULED WHO WOULD STILL BE IN DARKNESS. THE GENTILES RULING ARE CALLED THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN WHILE THE GENTILES BEING RULED ARE CALLED THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD OR THE FISHES OF THE SEA.

6 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2013
verse 6-8 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. NOW WATERS WOULD BE A COLLECTION OF PEOPLE OR IN THIS CASE SPIRITS ( REVELATION 17 VS 15 ). SO THIS IS A COMBINATION OF BOTH THE SPIRITS OF ADAM AND THE GENTILES. NOW THE LORD IS ABOUT TO MAKE A SEPARATION BETWEEN THE SPIRIT OF ADAM AND THE SPIRIT OF THE GENTILES. HE IS GOING TO PUT A FIXED DIVIDE BETWEEN THE TWO SPIRIT TYPES. LIKE THE STORY OF LAZARUS. THE FIXED DIVIDE BETWEEN LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN ? YEAH THIS IS THE FIXED DIVIDE BEEN SPOKEN OFF. THE STORY IS AN ALLEGORY AND LAZARUS IS SYMBOLIC OF ISRAEL IN AFFLICTION AND POVERTY UNDER THE GENTILES WHILE THE GENTILES GOT ALL THE WEALTH ( ROMANS 11 VS 12 ). SO THIS FIRMAMENT IS THE FIXED DIVIDE BETWEEN ISRAEL AND GENTILES. ISRAEL AKA ADAM WHICH IS ABOVE THE FIRMAMENT IS HEAVEN AND THE GENTILES BELOW IT ARE THE EARTH

ROMANS 11 VS 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? <<< THE RICH MAN IN LAZARUS STORY

LUKE 16 VS 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. << THE FIRMAMENT OF DIVISION

6 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2013
verse 9-10 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. THE WATERS UNDER THE HEAVEN WOULD BE THE GENTILE SPIRITS. THESE TWO VERSES ARE TRYING TO ESTABLISH THE MEANING OF SEAS AS A COLLECTION OF PEOPLES PUT TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE. AND THEY ARE BELOW HEAVEN AND ARE HENCE THE EARTH. AND THEY ARE THE DRY LAND BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD IN THEM. IT IS SYNONYMOUS WITH THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES ( EZEKIEL 37 ). ANY SPIRIT WITHOUT GODS KNOWLEDGE IN IT IS DRY LAND OR DRY SPIRIT.

4 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 14, 2013
NOW THE SPIRITS HAVE BEEN CREATED AND SEPERATED INTO ADAM ( HEAVEN ) AND GENTILES ( EARTH ). TIME TO FURNISH THE SPIRITS WITH DOCTRINES. FIRST UP WE FURNISH THE EARTH ( GENTILES ) WITH GENTILE DOCTRINES WHICH ARE SYMBOLICALLY REPRESENTED AS VEGETATION OR HERBS. NOW KEEP IN MIND THERE ARE SEVERAL GENTILE NATIONS SO EACH HAS TO HAVE HIS OWN DOCTRINE AFTER HIS KIND.

verse 11-13 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And the evening and the morning were the third day
KEEP IN MIND EVEN THOUGH ALL THESE ARE HEATHEN DOCTRINES BUT ALL KNOWLEDGE BELONGS TO GOD, EVEN ALL HEATHEN DOCTRINES BELONG TO GOD ( REVELATION 14 VS 7 )( COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 )

5 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Goshen360(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Again I say unto thee, YOU MUST FIRST BE BORN AGAIN.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2013
TIME TO FURNISH THE SPIRIT ADAM WITH GODS DOCTRINE. THE LORDS DOCTRINE ARE REPRESENTED AS LIGHTS SET IN THE FIRMAMENTS OF HEAVEN ( ADAM SPIRIT ) AND THIS LIGHT WILL SEPERATE THE DAY ( ADAM ) FROM THE NIGHT ( GENTILES ) AND WITH THIS LIGHT THEY WILL GIVE LIGHT TO THE EARTH ( GENTILES ) MEANING THEY WOULD GUIDE THEM IN GODS WAYS. AND THE LIGHTS ARE THE SUN ( GREATER ) WHICH REPRESENTS THE WISDOM AND THE MOON ( LESSER ) WHICH REPRESENTS THE UNDERSTANDING OF GOD AND THE STARS ARE THE SPIRITS THEMSELVES. THEY ARE THE STARS OF HEAVEN CARRYING THE LIGHT OF GOD AND GUIDING THE EARTH ( GENTILES ). INSIDE THE WISDOM OF GOD ARE THE SIGNS, SEASONS, DAYS AND YEARS

verse 14-19 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

AND NOW ALL THE SPIRITS HAVE BEEN MADE AND FURNISHED WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE DOCTRINES AND KNOWLEDGE. ON TO THE NEXT TASK

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 14, 2013
TIME TO MAKE THE ANIMALS AND BIRDS. THEY WERE LITERALLY BROUGHT FORTH FROM THE WATER.

verse 20 - 23 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

4 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 14, 2013
TIME TO MAKE THE GENTILE HUMAN BODIES NOW. TIME TO PUT THE BODY ON THE SPIRIT. THE GENTILES WERE MADE FIRST. NOW IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT GENTILES ARE CALLED MANY NAMES BY GOD. THEY ARE CALLED DOGS, CATTLE, BEASTS OF THE FIELD, FOWLS OF THE AIR ( THEIR LEADING EMPIRES ), FISHES OF THE SEA ( THE RULED )

verse 24-25 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

4 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Goshen360(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Holding the word in UNrighteousnes...smh

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 14, 2013
TIME TO PUT A HUMAN BODY ON THE ISRAEL ( ADAM ) SPIRIT TYPE.

verse 26 - 28 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. HAVE DOMINION OVER THE GENTILES ( FISH OF THE SEA, FOWL OF THE AIR, CATTLE). BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY MEANING SPREAD THE LIGHT OF GOD TO ALL THE GENTILES. CONVERT THEM TO GODS WAYS. REPLENISH THE EARTH WITH GODS WAYS, WHICH AT THIS TIME THE GENTILES HAD BEEN RULING THE EARTH IN WICKEDNESS. REPLENISH WITH THE WORD OF GOD. SUBDUE IT AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THE GENTILES

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: wetin craze man wan talk cheesy Maybe some conc metaphysical expository.

lol how have you been sir? smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 14, 2013
lol!! gotdang obadiah!! grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 14, 2013
vs 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. NOW NOTICE HOW EVERY TREE THAT ADAM WAS GIVEN HAS SEEDS THAT THEY PRODUCE ? WHAT DO SEEDS DO ? WHEN YOU PLANT THEM THEY GROW. THEY BRING FORTH FRUIT. SO THIS IS A SYMBOLIC VERSE. IT MEANS I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORD TO EAT, NOW GO FORTH AMONGST THE GENTILES AND BRING FORTH FRUIT. GO AND BRING THE WORD OF GOD TO THE GENTILES. PLANT MY SEEDS AMONGST THE GENTILES AND BRING FORTH FRUIT. THIS WAS ISRAELS ( ADAMS ) INSTRUCTION WHEN THEY WERE MADE. THEY WERE MADE ANGELS ( MESSENGERS ) WITH A PURPOSE TILL THEY FELL. NOW THEY ARE FALLEN ANGELS. BUT THE INITIAL PURPOSE WAS TO BRING FORTH FRUIT AMONGST THE GENTILES.

2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; <<< FALLEN ANGELS NOW. THATS YOU NEGROS. THATS WHY YOU ARE JACKED UP TODAY. YOU ARE IN HELL

JUDE 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. <<< FALLEN ANGELS. THATS YOU NEGROS. THATS WHY YOU ARE JACKED UP TODAY. YOU ARE IN HELL

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2013
VS 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. AND TO THE GENTILES ( BEAST OF THE EARTH, FOWL OF THE AIR ), NOTICE HOW THEIR FOOD DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY SEEDS ? THIS IS ANOTHER SYMBOLIC STATEMENT MEANING I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORD TO EAT SO YOU CAN BE TRANSFORMED FROM YOUR BEASTLY WAYS. OF COURSE THE WORDS WOULD BE PREACHED TO THEM BY THE NATION ADAM. SO THE GENTILES HAVE TO RECIEVE THE WORD.

AND THAT IS THE STORY OF CREATION. NOTHING TO DO WITH STRUCTURES OF THE ENVIRONMENT. STRICTLY LIVING THINGS BOTH MAN ( ADAM ), BEASTS ( GENTILES ) AND ANIMALS wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Goshen360: shocked shocked shocked

Again I say unto thee, YOU MUST FIRST BE BORN AGAIN.

shocked shocked shocked
OLD BOTTLE wink THIS HERE IS NEW WINE. WE DONT WANT YOU TO BREAK NOW GOSHEN
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2013
Goshen360: Holding the word in UNrighteousnes...smh
THIS HERE IS NEW WINE SIRE. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT NEW WINE ? NEW WINE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. KEEP THAT OYEDEPO OLD WINE YOU GOT cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2013
*Kails*:
lol!! gotdang obadiah!! grin grin grin
WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS NEW WINE KAILS ? wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Mintayo(m): 2:14am On Aug 14, 2013
No offence intended,but this is a 'hellish' doctrine...
The Op need the Holy Spirit to rightly divide the Word of God!
'Symbolism' is a doctrine of Satan!
May God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by UyiIredia(m): 2:15am On Aug 14, 2013
*Kails*:

Fine but pi$$ed with my sis over an incident. Will see it through though.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by UyiIredia(m): 2:15am On Aug 14, 2013
*Kails*:

Hope you're good wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by UyiIredia(m): 2:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Choi ! I'm gobsmacked ! Oh boy which gbana you dey smoke b'cos I must to see it ! What an insight ! This makes short work of frosbel. Umm. Obadiah which church you go ?

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by okeyxyz(m): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Choi ! I'm gobsmacked ! Oh boy which gbana you dey smoke b'cos I must to see it ! What an insight ! This makes short work of frosbel. Umm. Obadiah which church you go ?

grin grin grin
Bros, make una no play with obadiah oo, him own madness no dey textbook. If frosbel try dis gbana, him no go recover, at all... grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by okeyxyz(m): 3:20am On Aug 14, 2013
obadiah makes madness real fun and swagg!!. Welldone!!

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Fine but pi$$ed with my sis over an incident. Will see it through though.

oh it'll pass over for sure, dear.
siblings get into it. it happens. wink smiley

Uyi Iredia:

Hope you're good wink

indeed i am love.
just relaxing and enjoying the last hours of my vacation from work. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 14, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS NEW WINE KAILS ? wink

to tell you the truth dear,
i have not read it all.

once i do i will get back to you grin grin

nor vex.
im just really brain-frigged right now. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.