Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) (12633 Views)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Among Adam And Eve, Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Suffering Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
^^^ enh?

You prolly dint read to the end.. there was a change
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
quivah: ^^^ enh?

You prolly dint read to the end.. there was a change
A change?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Arlex(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by quivah(f): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ihedinobi:
A change?
yeah! I knew you dint read it to the end before jumping into conclusion..

I mean whatever you read in my profile to make you think:
It would appear that you adopted your agnosticism only this year. And like many others, it appears to have been some sort of emotional response to some hurt or something.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Adex25(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
If d first Humans on earth cld fail d test n eat d fruit, wat made u think dat, even if dey had escaped it, dat d 2nd, d 3rd, d 4th, d 5th humans or even u wld nt hv eaten it, if dey had all nt eaten it, so blame dem nt. Cos am sure if u were Adam or Eve u wldnt hv jst taken only a bite, u wld hv finished it.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nicepoker(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
ayusco85: Um um we should blame..............

Keep scrolling.................

I think its............................

GEJ and PEJ. They were there with the devil and eve grin
i blame ur poor soul
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by ajayikayod: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
aiyeboy: LAST sunday was wonderful in my church, as the pastor told the who congregation NO PREACHING TODAY..............
he told us to open to gen 3, and we should read then the men should defend adam, that he he is not to be blamed,women to defend eve that she is not to be blamed and the youth also should defend the serpent that ITS not guilty so guys i guess its cool if we also trash it out here.......
to me i beleive the serpent wasn't guilty because IT was just carrying out its normal daily activities, and u would help note in that chapter that IT never told eve to eat it all IT said was if u eat from it u shall know the truth.
so pals lets rub minds together and bring one out as the most guilty.
www.fb.com/aiyeboyx

Did u really say Church? shocked shocked
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
quivah:
yeah! I knew you dint read it to the end before jumping into conclusion..

I mean whatever you read in my profile to make you think:
It would appear that you adopted your agnosticism only this year. And like many others, it appears to have been some sort of emotional response to some hurt or something.
Please forgive my hastiness. I was judging by some of your comments here and some of your threads. So what change? Did you become a full-blown atheist or a Christian?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by mensdept: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Does your pastor own a private jet?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
condralbede: blame it on d apple.

The apple signifies all that is sinful. And everyday, We keep taking a bite off our forbidden fruits.

How many bites have you taken today?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
G.James:
The blame goes to Adam. Eve ate and nothing happened, things began to change after Adam consumed the fruit. But God knows if it was me, the fruit would have served as juice after i have consumed the serpent.
………wat re u saying sef
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by chicalle(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wel,i alwaz made it a point nt 2 ask unneccesary questn or blames 2 anybdy in d bible,coz actualy blamin adam or eve or even d serpent dos nt add anythng 2 ma christian lyf.d message dat God waz actualy tryng 2 pass in dat story waz d act of 'DISOBEDIENCE'.GOD gave man instruction bt man did nt heed 2 d instruction.nd u wuld want 2 ask me why d instruction?d instructn came as a result 2 mak them knw dat they ar nt free 2 do anyhw as any other animals coz we ar God's image.u disobeyd God 2day,didn't u? Blame urself nt adam or eve or d serpent o
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Many people are saying why did God put the evil tree in the garden. I want all to know that all that God created are good and perfect. quote me, ALL the trees in the garden were good, NONE was evil, it was a simple test of obedience to man in order to bring out the best in the man God had created. DISOBEDIENCE TURNS THE GOOD THINGS OF GOD IN YOUR CARE TO EVIL.
for instance, a stream that forgets its sources dries up. the simple instruction given to Adam was to connect him to his Creator such that whenever he sees the tree, he'd remember God. a woman is not evil but God says don't fornicate,if you now sleep with her, you have disobeyed and that's evil act, like the evil tree.
lastly, a word of advice for couples here, try as much as possible to take your wife along with you when a job takes you to a far place to live for a long time, this is to prevent the devil from gaining access to your homes. this was what happened to Adam n Eve, the devil targeted when Adam was not around to launch the deadly attack, knowing fully well that the woman was a weaker vessel. this was after he had failed to convince Adam to eat the fruits and because he so much loved his wife, he couldn't reject the fruit from her. this tells us that we should never love or idolize God's blessing s, if not the can serve as traps to us in our Christian race.
the question I wish to ask on this forum is that if Adam refused to accept the fruit from Eve, making only Eve the eater of the fruit, what could have happened? ?

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by PrinceNwokeji: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
I blame adam. because God gave adam to take control of the garden and the woman to the man adam, adam wia went you without ur wife, if adan engaged his wife in smtin doing, sepent will ny have come to eve, the sepent came cos eve was alone, adam could have taken eve his wife to where so ever he is going cos she is part of him. Men engage ur wife to sntin, pls dnt leave them at home.to avoid the same reoccurance, take her along.God bless u
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by chicalle(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
coolzeal: You blame no one but your God who couldn't forgive.
taa who tld u dat we shuld blame God 4 nt 4gven.did u read of anyplace wher dis pple wer remorsefl,adam waz askd,he blamd eve nd lykwse eve blamd serpent,dy neva said father am truely sowie .dats d point o

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by charliekay: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
The whole tin was well planned..first if we can find d age of adam and eve when they were all created they we can know how they can obey an instruction...since we dnt kwn there age or wether animals talk then..then dere is no need looking 4who to be blame....it just a mystry 2dem dat don't kwn yet
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Ennine(f): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Abeg tell them ooooooo.
i pity sum pple sef...its beta to watch wat u type o..b4 u call d wrath of God on ur end...d Bible says He knows d beginning frm d end..so He knew all dis[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by optimism91(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
I think the question here should be; what could have happened to Eve and the serpent,if Adam had refused eating the forbidding fruit that was given to him by (his darling wife/companion) Eve?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Oludrex(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Richy.:
Ok for people that doesn't have Bible, let me explain to you what we are talking about according my version'

Adam woke up from sleep that faithful day with a hard on. full stretched at about 7.5inch. Eve was very surprised to see Adam in that manner.

when the devil in form of the snake saw how Eve was looking at Adam's stuff, with surprise written all over her, he said to her, "that thing you are looking at is capable of making you wise" if that man gives you that, you will know every thing. from your menstruate period, free period etc.

When she looked at Adam again she could not resist the apple Adam had between his legs. so she approached Adam and asked him to have her there and then. so Adam resisted a little because he was scared of God and would not like to disobey.but Eve chested out for Adam to see her bobbies very well and what he was missing. and Adam could not help himself. and they began to help themselves with the fruit.

Immediately they finished, their eyes were opened they discovered that it was really sweet and they have to cover that sweet part to avoid any animal from seeing it. as they were looking for coco-yam leaves, God Called Adam. where are you, he said he cannot answer God because he is naked. and he asked him who told you you were Naked.......... etc

So the OP is asking who was to be blamed. this explanation is for the non Christians to understand what the thread is all about. pls do not thank me it is free. grin
Spread the Gospel bro
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness: blame the ''intelligent designer'' who made a lot of mistakes with his creation.
God never did any wrong in his creations, one question 4 u, how would u fill if u were made like a robot, without haven the opportunity to chose what is good or bad?

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by bolobest: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
hr
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by lazyboy94(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
First of all this is trash secondly blame me and it would change everything
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Solozzo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Eating the fruit was a good thing. It helped us develop wisdom and civilization. The original plan was for us to remain naked primitive hunter gatherers for ever. We made the choice to be what we are today. So no one of the three is to blame. There are sacrifices to make for every choice you know.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by addictiv(m): 1:01am On Nov 18, 2013
Eve!!!!
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Silverman42(m): 3:15am On Nov 18, 2013
9jadelta: blame no one but god who knows beginning from the end but still plays hunger game with his creations

he knew eve would deceive Adam but went ahead and create eve anyway,
he is omnipresent, but was absent when devil was deceiving eve
and still has the gut to curse his creations and put them to hell

what kinda sick person keeps gun in the house, close to where ur child's toys are when u are fully aware that ur child will shoot himself in the leg with the same gun
and u still punish the same child forever for ur own silly action

Have u stopped 2 ask urself why d child even after he had probably been warned by d parent, disobeys and goes ahead with his action. D reason for that is freewill and that is what differs us from every other being. Or would u blame God for that too?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by EreluY(f): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2013
THE GENESIS CREATION STORIES ARE FICTITIOUS. IT'S NOTHING BUT A MYTH OR FOLKLORE.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Dalby(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2013
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made . And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said , Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said , Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die .
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die :
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened , and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise , she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat , and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat .
7 And the eyes of them both were opened , and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together , and made themselves aprons.

Till date a woman cooks and gives to the man!
The woman had conversation with the serpent and has the full details of there discussion and DECIDED to eat, which makes her responsible / guilty.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Malakh: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Erelu_Y: THE GENESIS CREATION STORIES ARE FICTITIOUS. IT'S NOTHING BUT A MYTH OR FOLKLORE.
Stupid and foolish woman, if it's fictious, why do women have pain in labour as a punishment for their disobedience

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2013
aiyeboy:

LAST sunday was wonderful in my church, as the pastor told the who congregation NO PREACHING TODAY..............
he told us to open to gen 3, and we should read then the men should defend adam, that he he is not to be blamed,women to defend eve that she is not to be blamed and the youth also should defend the serpent that ITS not guilty so guys i guess its cool if we also trash it out here.......
to me i beleive the serpent wasn't guilty because IT was just carrying out its normal daily activities, and u would help note in that chapter that IT never told eve to eat it all IT said was if u eat from it u shall know the truth.
so pals lets rub minds together and bring one out as the most guilty.
www.fb.com/aiyeboyx

It's a game that is still played all over today and it's called the blame game. It goes like this:

Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the serpent had no leg to stand on. shocked

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by CAPTIVATOR: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
kings009: What will we gain for establishing who really should be blamed? Will it change our mortality or return us to the pristine age? I blame no one, God knows the end from the begging!
...Its a Fact dat d ALMIGHTY IS POWERFUL But Yet, He also Exercise SELF-CONTROL In some Aspects, Infact d Bible Confirms dis When it Proclaimed dat "Far be it from d True God to act wickedly, and the Almighty to act Unjustly" ....Pls, D Almighty Wish us well, Its we dat Destry erytin ourselves, To show He knows Nothin about it He has Promised to Bring to End our Suffering..Read dat Gud New in Revelation 21:1-4 Under his Kingdom in d Hand of Christ...So lets Pray "Let d Kingdom Come" as Jesus Teach Us(Matt 6:9,10)
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by CAPTIVATOR: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
stan4b: I tink God already knew dey will eat d fruit. Just as he already knew Judas will betray Jesus.
....Bro Read my Msg Above 'GOD is not Wicked' Talk of Judas, We agree dat a Prophecy already Indicate dat Somone will Betray Jesus (Coz dat Act will make Jesus Mission on earth to be fulfilled)! but PLS, JUDAS Name is not Mentioned in d Prophecy..But We all know He is A THIEF coz He has been Doin it before Den (John 12:4-6) No wonder He later bcame "a Traitor" (Luke 6:16) .....PLS OUR GOD IS A LOVING GOD! Dont blame HIM on Somtin He knows NothinG About!!!
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by yakatamhd(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
angry I wl blame Adam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Important Ways To Please God / What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.