Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) (12627 Views)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / 'serpent-handling' West Virginia Pastor Dies From Snake Bite / Among Adam And Eve, Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Suffering Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by macof(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Of course the story is not real but I'll play along

Eve is to blame

1. The serpent never told eve to eat, it only told her the truth behind the mystery of the fruit

2. Adam saw his wife eat the fruit and lo, she didn't die and it seemed like a tasty fruit. So why not take a bite?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by oyinbogirl(f): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Satan
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by macof(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
oyinbogirl: Satan
Satan had nothing to do with this

Show me satan's name there
Abi Eve na satan code name?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by Ikem11(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Temismith: If we were to be in deir shoes, we might have done worse, so I blame nobody cool
you still doing dsame now...thou shall not steal, lie, funicate, comit adultery, obey ur parents, covert...do u do any of these? Den u stil dsame wit adam n eve
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by CAPTIVATOR: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
macof: Of course the story is not real but I'll play along

Eve is to blame

1. The serpent never told eve to eat, it only told her the truth behind the mystery of the fruit

2. Adam saw his wife eat the fruit and lo, she didn't die and it seemed like a tasty fruit. So why not take a bite?
....#Smiles# Bro...See Dont Deceive urself d History of Adam&Eve is Genuine Fact!!! Anythin Godword said is ALWAYS TRUE(John 17:17) Even recent Experiments&Theories Left Scientist wit No alternative dat to BELIEVE D AUTHENTICITY OF D GENESIS ACCOUNT...GUD DAY!
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by CAPTIVATOR: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
For Further Proof of the Genesis Authenticity Apart from Biblical Record; The BIBLE said 'God formed man out of Dust' All d Compositional nutrient Make-up of Man Are Found in d Soil 100% .....'ONLY A FOOL OR SENSELESS PERSON SAY THERE IS NO GOD' PSALM 53:1 #Smiles#

1 Like

Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by macof(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
CAPTIVATOR: ....#Smiles# Bro...See Dont Deceive urself d History of Adam&Eve is Genuine Fact!!! Anythin Godword said is ALWAYS TRUE(John 17:17) Even recent Experiments&Theories Left Scientist wit No alternative dat to BELIEVE D AUTHENTICITY OF D GENESIS ACCOUNT...GUD DAY!

undecided even if I can take the story seriously it would be from a Jew and not one of these African Jewish slaves.

The Bible is incomplete and doesn't narrate the story properly
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by oyinbogirl(f): 2:03am On Nov 25, 2013
macof:
Satan had nothing to do with this

Show me satan's name there
Abi Eve na satan code name?

Have you read the account of Genesis? That shows the beginning of creation, and Adam and Eve. The opposer shows up as Satan, who desired the worship that was rightfully Gods. Satan is mentioned in the Bible 100's of times by the way. But in Genesis chapter 3 we see the introduction of man's enemy as he asked Eve about the forbidden tree. He said "Is it really so that God said you must not eat from every tree in the garden?" 3:1 And she replied : "Of the fruit of the trees of the gardens we may eat. But as for eating of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, God has said : "[/i]You must not eat from it, no, you must not touch it in that you do not die"[i] 3:2,3 Satan goes on to say in 3:4,5....."You positively will not die, for God knows in the very day of you eating it, your eyes are bound to be open, and you are bound to be like God, knowing good and bad"

So Satan did not tell Eve she must eat it, but he planted a seed of desire in her, and also implying that she could be like God IF she partook of the fruit of the tree. No doubt she walked past that tree everyday, and, although the Bible gives no account of how long it took her to eat of that tree, the result is that the longing took hold in her heart, an improper desire (and also disobedience to their loving creator) Eve & Adam had their share of blame but Bible accounts render Satan as the cause of the downfall of mankind. He misled the first humans and is misleading many in this world to this day. The whole world is in his power...1 John 5:19

2 Corinthians 4:3,4 as well mentions how Satan has 'blinded the eyes of those not believing, so that the glorious news about the Christ is veiled. He is clearly controlling and manipulating the world while he still has time. Do you read the Bible can I ask?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by macof(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Have you read the account of Genesis? That shows the beginning of creation, and Adam and Eve. The opposer shows up as Satan, who desired the worship that was rightfully Gods. Satan is mentioned in the Bible 100's of times by the way. But in Genesis chapter 3 we see the introduction of man's enemy as he asked Eve about the forbidden tree. He said "Is it really so that God said you must not eat from every tree in the garden?" 3:1 And she replied : "Of the fruit of the trees of the gardens we may eat. But as for eating of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, God has said : "[/i]You must not eat from it, no, you must not touch it in that you do not die"[i] 3:2,3 Satan goes on to say in 3:4,5....."You positively will not die, for God knows in the very day of you eating it, your eyes are bound to be open, and you are bound to be like God, knowing good and bad"

So Satan did not tell Eve she must eat it, but he planted a seed of desire in her, and also implying that she could be like God IF she partook of the fruit of the tree. No doubt she walked past that tree everyday, and, although the Bible gives no account of how long it took her to eat of that tree, the result is that the longing took hold in her heart, an improper desire (and also disobedience to their loving creator) Eve & Adam had their share of blame but Bible accounts render Satan as the cause of the downfall of mankind. He misled the first humans and is misleading many in this world to this day. The whole world is in his power...1 John 5:19

2 Corinthians 4:3,4 as well mentions how Satan has 'blinded the eyes of those not believing, so that the glorious news about the Christ is veiled. He is clearly controlling and manipulating the world while he still has time. Do you read the Bible can I ask?

genesis 3 was about a walking serpent who told the truth not satan

and dont distort people's religion. the jews who own the story dont hold satan or any serpent to blame. Its normal human character to be curious

And where did ur foolish church leaders come up wit the idea dat satan is evil? The Original judaic religion portray satan as a member of Gods council, A faithful servant of the most high(El Eyon).

You christians are just to dumb nt to understand wat u read in the bible, rather letting urselves be decieved by Justin Martyr and his erroneous bible interpretations
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by oyinbogirl(f): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

genesis 3 was about a walking serpent who told the truth not satan

and dont distort people's religion. the jews who own the story dont hold satan or any serpent to blame. Its normal human character to be curious

And where did ur foolish church leaders come up wit the idea dat satan is evil? The Original judaic religion portray satan as a member of Gods council, A faithful servant of the most high(El Eyon).

You christians are just to dumb nt to understand wat u read in the bible, rather letting urselves be decieved by Justin Martyr and his erroneous bible interpretations

you say what dammm undecided undecided undecided u really have been blinded. I dont need to make a thing up - its all in the scriptures. They are not my words. And who needs to be told satan is evil? Again its in the scriptures, his intentions for mankind, and how he sees us. Even people who are not religious recognise that satan isnt good.
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by macof(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
oyinbogirl:

you say what dammm undecided undecided undecided u really have been blinded. I dont need to make a thing up - its all in the scriptures. They are not my words. And who needs to be told satan is evil? Again its in the scriptures, his intentions for mankind, and how he sees us. Even people who are not religious recognise that satan isnt good.

show me anywhere in ur scripture that satan did anything evil without Gods permission
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by CAPTIVATOR: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2013
macof:

show me anywhere in ur scripture that satan did anything evil without Gods permission
.... U are just beatin around d Bush, I will tell u d Fact, D evil Satan Did in d Garden of Eden...Did He take permission? ....D temptations He gave Jesus,Did he take permission! Nw Bak to d Matter, Who told U satan is not the Handiwork Behind d Serpent #smiles# Read Revelation 12:9 ..Wich CLEARLY shows Him as d Original Serpent of d Beginning, No wonder Jesus refer to Him as a 'Lier and Murderer' John 8:44...to illustrate: Its not Unusual fro a VENTRILOQUIST to make it appear dat his Voice comes from anoda Source. Compare Numbers22:26-31 , which tells that ALMIGHTY GOD caused Ballam She-ass to speak! GET D FACT PLS
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by macof(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2013
CAPTIVATOR: .... U are just beatin around d Bush, I will tell u d Fact, D evil Satan Did in d Garden of Eden...Did He take permission? ....D temptations He gave Jesus,Did he take permission! Nw Bak to d Matter, Who told U satan is not the Handiwork Behind d Serpent #smiles# Read Revelation 12:9 ..Wich CLEARLY shows Him as d Original Serpent of d Beginning, No wonder Jesus refer to Him as a 'Lier and Murderer' John 8:44...to illustrate: Its not Unusual fro a VENTRILOQUIST to make it appear dat his Voice comes from anoda Source. Compare Numbers22:26-31 , which tells that ALMIGHTY GOD caused Ballam She-ass to speak! GET D FACT PLS

You cannot tell the Jews wat their own stories mean, If the Jews say The serpent is just a serpent You have no right to distort Jewish Stories.

revelations is a fraud, The supposed author= John was already dead when that book was written, All evidence points that he was Illiterate, his famous epistles were written by his disciple Prochorus.

And again on wat occasion did satan lie or murder?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by CAPTIVATOR: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
macof:

You cannot tell the Jews wat their own stories mean, If the Jews say The serpent is just a serpent You have no right to distort Jewish Stories.

revelations is a fraud, The supposed author= John was already dead when that book was written, All evidence points that he was Illiterate, his famous epistles were written by his disciple Prochorus.

And again on wat occasion did satan lie or murder?
....So a Serpent can Speak on its own Ryt! ...Haha, Which history do u read wey tell U say John don die when Revelations was written...U Critics, Dats Hw u accuse Isaiahs Prophecy of afterevent Writing WHEN U SEE D CLEAR FULFILMENT OF ISAIAHS PROPHECY in d case of ANCIENT BABYLON! #SMILES# GODWORD IS TRUTH !
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by macof(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
CAPTIVATOR: ....So a Serpent can Speak on its own Ryt! ...Haha, Which history do u read wey tell U say John don die when Revelations was written...U Critics, Dats Hw u accuse Isaiahs Prophecy of afterevent Writing WHEN U SEE D CLEAR FULFILMENT OF ISAIAHS PROPHECY in d case of ANCIENT BABYLON! #SMILES# GODWORD IS TRUTH !

Ask the Jews who own the Bible
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by tpiander: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
....So a Serpent can Speak on its own Ryt! ...

don't parrots speak?
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by horlarwhalhe: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Serpent this serpent that, the last time I checked lucifer is a (Venus planet) in roman deity god
>Let me ask does who claim to be Xtian are u jews if u are a Xtian you should be obersving jewish calender
>*How can jewish bible different from the bible we have here in africa and greek bible?
>Jews never recognize jesus is not in their bible at ALL
>*Can a Xian here tell me why all the name of God has been replace by God and Lord? You don't know and you never ask
>*Who are God of this tribe, Zion,juda,Canaan,greece etc most expecailly Babylonia God and who is her Father?
>The God who give life is different from the one who create guarding now tell me who are the ELOHEEM? Let "US" make man in "OUR", they not 3,4,5 ooo they are many.
Let us wake up africa the game is over, God gave us Brain to think we don't use the brain at all I wonder why some people don't use their brain to think.
The last time I checked I am a god
Re: GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) by horlarwhalhe: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Serpent this serpent that, the last time I checked lucifer is a (Venus planet) in roman deity god
>Let me ask those who claim to be Xtian are u jews? if u are a jew you should be obersving jewish calender.
>*How can jewish bible different from the bible we have here in africa and greek bible?
>Jews never recognise jesus in their bible is not in their bible.
>*Can a Xian here tell me why all the name of God has been replace by God and Lord? You don't know and you never ask
>*Who are God of this tribe, Zion,juda,Canaan,greece etc most expecailly Babylonia God and who is her Father?
>The God who give life is different from the one who create guarding now tell me who are the ELOHEEM? Let "US" make man in "OUR", they not are 3,4,5 ooo they are many.
Let us wake up africa the game is over, God gave us Brain to think we don't use the brain at all I wonder why some people don't use their brain to think. At the end they will blame satan, and that is not how the name is been pronounce it called saytan this name is another meaning entirely, they have collect saturday from us africans they gave us sunday, they gave us bushhhhhhiiiiiit looooooooooooooooooool
The last time I checked I am a god
Wake uuuuupppppppppp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / This Infallibility Question / 101 Contradictions In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.