Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report (13283 Views)

Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) / Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped / Bus With Passengers Falls In To Lagos Lagoon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Lankaline(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: fucck nigeria .... fucck the modafuckn starved....

Any similarity between you and a human is purely
coincidental!
,,u_r_too_slow,,Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you
worse advice.as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
,Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had
enough oxygen at birth?,,pls_ansawer_me_fass_@ss,,,if_i_were_yu,,i_will_sue_ma_brain_for_non_support

2 Likes

Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Arosa(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Amadaz: man if u're not hungry other nigerians are..... me 4 instance

Bros go eat na if you dey hungry.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Positiveminds(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2013
O yes, the very ones who are hungry in Nigeria are those who are lazy. This country flows with milk and honey. Only the industrious ones see the opportunities.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Newheart: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2013
pls I want to comment on a topic but I don't know how to follow.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Still very poor rating, no one in this country is supposed to be poor if the past Presidents did not focus on looting than improving the lives of the people. Let's hope that no one in this country stays hungry one more day. Our money flows freely from the soils and waters of Niger Delta and can feed the whole country, let the state governors invest in infrastructures instead of looting the treasuries and indulging in projects as a conduit for looting.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by complete1(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2013
angry Bleep dem,who are they lying to when i've not eating since morning
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by whitecat007: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2013
Stewie100 if you are from Ghana you should know that what is called poverty in Nigeria is celebration of food in Ghana. You people just started eating meat introduced to you by Nigerians. The only meat market in Accra was occupied Nigerians only and you were called Ajeja cheap fish eaters by foreigners. It's in Ghana a family of 10 will pound cassava with a can of geisha mixed with a bucket of water, you ghanains eat your fufu and hot water with some fish flakes. Now that will be super poverty in Nigeria but a way of live in Ghana.
If you guys are not begging the world, you are cursing at Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Tonylyte(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Nw that ths guys are insulting my cntry, dat mukina of a dude wount do or say anythng, until i snappback at them-only to get banned by hm. That was hw ghanaians were insulting my fatherland, i had to defend my my cntry, only to receive ban 4m mukina(sport section and foreign affair) and el-dubem(development section). Yet those ghanaian folks are posting freely on a nigerian site..probably tha mukina of a dude is a ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Still very poor rating, no one in this country is supposed to be poor if the past Presidents did not focus on looting than improving the lives of the people. Let's hope that no one in this country stays hungry one more day. Our money flows freely from the soils and waters of Niger Delta and can feed the whole country, let the state governors invest in infrastructures instead of looting the treasuries and indulging in projects as a conduit for looting.

You and this your nigerdelta oil all the time; one day oil will be a useless and common commodity, and i guess u and your people will have to drink it.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Tonylyte(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: Stewie100 if you are from Ghana you should know that what is called poverty in Nigeria is celebration of food in Ghana. You people just started eating meat introduced to you by Nigerians. The only meat market in Accra was occupied Nigerians only and you were called Ajeja cheap fish eaters by foreigners. It's in Ghana a family of 10 will pound cassava with a can of geisha mixed with a bucket of water, you ghanains eat your fufu and hot water with some fish flakes. Now that will be super poverty in Nigeria but a way of live in Ghana.
If you guys are not begging the world, you are cursing at Nigeria
chahoho! Owo li cho! Hahahahahahaha. See punchlines. If na me dem nack dis one, i go just enter barbing salon, barb everytin called hair 4 ma body...
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by RedCard1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
I wonder how they always come up with their results. How did they know if Nigerians are hungry or not? Did they interview every poor Nigerian? Mtchewwww!
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Amadaz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Arosa:

Bros go eat na if you dey hungry.
no food
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Amadaz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Positiveminds: O yes, the very ones who are hungry in Nigeria are those who are lazy. This country flows with milk and honey. Only the industrious ones see the opportunities.
abeg find me 2 cups of rice dia biko
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
sleek_p: Another great news.

GEJ carry go 2015, nothing do you jare.

I didnt want to comment but i must quote you.

Now, you sound more like a big fool. Even if hunger level has fallen as assumed, is it GEJ that put foods on people's table? Me am still hungry o. grin
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Ninilowo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oladiran: u pple just dey yab day stewiepid100 guy! Nawao, north, east west, male female everybody na yab! na so u pple like Nigeria reach grin d guy go don deactivate hin accout now!
Dont mind him....no matter what Nigeria is still our dear country. See as thread reach eighty something page on sunday during the qualifiers.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Culbobby: Statistics don't mean nothing in nigeria. They can never get it right with numbers,like they said kano is densely populated than lagos. Go to the streets and see real hunger,forget paper talk.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Arosa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
For those of you guys that are hungry please visit this topic on nairaland: Re: 5 Weird Animals Nigerians Eat. Don't be picky when it comes to food. If you look closely you will see food everywhere. You can help yourself to those delicious fruits in your or your friends' compounds. There are also lots of frogs, lizards, rats, stray dogs and cats everywhere in Nigeria. A change of diet will do you good.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
SMH! Here I was thinking Hunger Games: Catching Fire has a scene shot in Nigeria. SMH!
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by InHim4Him(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Anything to discredit Africa is allowed undecided

Bullshit!

Who says Nigerians are hungry before?

When have u heard or see people die of hunger in Nigeria.

i think i'm getting uncomfortable with these news alwys focusing on Africa and Nigeria as a focal point!
where do you live? Agreed, some statistics discredit Nigeria and Africa, but hunger and hunger-related deaths are REAL IN NIGERIA!
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by write2obi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
taharqa:
Hunger level in Nigeria has fallen in
the last eight years,
all thanks to Garri Ijebu
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by victorazy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
fuckluv: Yeah! Up Nigeria! The GREAT nation wink

One thing I love about Nigerians is that inspite all odds, u still see them striving to make ends meet. God Bless our Hustle.
Ye! That's why we 'r "The Giant of Africa" other counties would have cried to their officials like little cat.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by InvertedHammer: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2013

Bullshit!

i think i'm getting uncomfortable with these news alwys focusing on Africa and Nigeria as a focal point!

I think they are talking about a country of about 150 million people.

And not just those in the cities like Lagos, PH, Kano, FCT, etc.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by BankuTilapia: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Cubeet: I suspect you are a ghanaian

And wot da phuck will u do if he is a Ghanaian. U assholeeeeeeee
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Cubeet: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

And wot da phuck will u do if he is a Ghanaian. U assholeeeeeeee
notin but silence. Cos silence is the best answer for a Fool
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by BankuTilapia: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: Stewie100 if you are from Ghana you should know that what is called poverty in Nigeria is celebration of food in Ghana. You people just started eating meat introduced to you by Nigerians. The only meat market in Accra was occupied Nigerians only and you were called Ajeja cheap fish eaters by foreigners. It's in Ghana a family of 10 will pound cassava with a can of geisha mixed with a bucket of water, you ghanains eat your fufu and hot water with some fish flakes. Now that will be super poverty in Nigeria but a way of live in Ghana.
If you guys are not beetgging the world, you are cursing at Nigeria

Mumugeria is da most useless country on earth. It's da hell da Holy Bible is talking about. Useless creatures grin cheesy
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by BankuTilapia: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Cubeet: notin but silence. Cos silence is the best answer for a Fool

Hahaaaaaa but u have Jux replied my post. Pathetic miserable filthy waste of space mumugerian.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Sagamite(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2013

Bullshit!

What a dumbfuck!

You have to die of hunger before you can be regarded and classified as hungry?
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Nimen(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mehn me dey hungry for here
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by iyacele(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: fucck nigeria .... fucck the modafuckn starved....

Whatever you drink or smoke is surely not legal.
Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Emytexboy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Really

Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Emytexboy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: no he is ETHIOPIAN..

grin

No wounder! because we beat them right?

Re: Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report by Emytexboy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Aboki-polish:
Which Nigerian don ever die of hunger?? We be East Africans? well all this bullshait is to put Nigeria under media spotlight for the wrong reasons. courtesy: Gay masters

tell them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economy: Buhari Not Seeking Emergency Powers- Presidency / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Ugwuanyi / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Tanko Mohammad As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.