Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 - Sports (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (54103 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^ chai, noni pity dem na, no let dem stop support blackstars o
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^ Naija noni small small abeg...no kill charle! grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bpriest: Cameroon is the African powerhouse in term of d/excellent goalkeepers. Don't even go there.then you can add some north Africa countries

I agree
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hahaha.Lol.Dem these GAYnaians no sabi anything.
Who bi atsu ??.
Ayew ??
To compare with Moses=Best Winger in Africa Currently.
Na only GAYnaians u go hear dat one 4rm.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by RoyalPearl(f): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
^^^ It's okay Aba angry angry Stop saying Gaynaians angry
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
^^^ It's okay Aba angry angry Stop saying Gaynaians angry
Okay forgive me.I'll try my best to stop saying that.But i'm already used to that.Anytime i want to type "ghanaians",i mistakenly type "GAYnaians".
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2013
naija noni: Hahaha.Lol.Dem these GAYnaians no sabi anything.
Who bi atsu ??.
Ayew ??
To compare with Moses=Best Winger in Africa Currently.
Na only GAYnaians u go hear dat one 4rm.

U haven't made a lick of sense. U just good at filibuster, u should write a damn book. Frankly your posts has been a bore.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2013
Kingmojo:

U haven't made a lick of sense. U just good at filibuster, u should write a damn book. Frankly your posts has been a bore.
Hahaha facts are boring to u.I dont care if u're bored.You can go to bed.Everything i said are facts backed with statistics.
If there is anything i posted dat u dont understand quote it,and i'll explain and enlighten u more.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2013
naija noni:
Hahaha facts are boring to u.I dont care if u're bored.You can go to bed.Everything i said are facts backed with statistics.

If u think so, I did not see any facts just opinions. I couldn't read it all I started to fall asleep.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2013
Kingmojo:

If u think so, I did not see any facts just opinions. I couldn't read it all I started to fall asleep.
You are ghanaian and would always be biased.
Just like some ghanaians think the ghanaian midfield is better than d spanish and German midfield.
Some ethiopians would believe Saladin is d best striker in Africa.
Some Nigerians would believe Emenike is d best striker in Africa.
I too im biased when it comes to nigerian players.
But try discussing football with top pundits 4rm Neutral foreign countries to get their views and opinions.
You'll hardly see a neutral that would say Ayew is better than Moses currently.Its mainly ghanaians that would say that because Ayew is ghanaian.
And many other things i posted.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Fulaman198(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2013
kimco:

Wow really dude. Ethiopia is less of a team dan egypt and even then after beating dem u guys were seriously happy. Was it because they outplayed u guys and had goals and penalty kick calls that weren't given that u guys feel like bosses? Hmmm...asem ooo

Not these days, you can not say that. Egypt has really suffered. No team stays the same. Egypt did not even do well in the AFC. Is Nigeria still the same team it was from 94 - 99? Absolutely not, we were stronger then than we are now. So you seriously can not say Egypt > Ethiopia. Egypt was strong 3 years ago, it does not mean they are strong now.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2013
MTNFootball recently posted a questionnaire.Many of d people that answered or voted are neither Nigerians nor ghanaians.Most were south-Africans,Zimbabweans and 4rm some east african countries.
They asked
"Who is CURRENTLY the best striker in Africa":-Majority of the responses/votes were for Emenike and Drogba.Gyan got a few votes too,but not up to emenike or drogba.
They also asked "Who is CURRENTLY the best winger in Africa":-Majority of the responses/votes were for Victor Moses.Victor Moses was mentioned far more times than any other player,Gervinho also got a few votes.But NOBODY mentione d Ayew or ANY ghanaian player.
They asked "Who is d best midfielder in Africa":-The responses were Undisputed.Everybody voted for Yayah Toure.No midfielder 4rm nigeria nor ghana nor any other country was mentioned.Yayah got all d votes.
These are opinions 4rm non-nigerians and non-ghanaians.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 18, 2013
naija noni: MTNFootball recently posted a questionnaire.Many of d people that answered or voted are neither Nigerians nor ghanaians.Most were south-Africans,Zimbabweans and 4rm some east african countries.
They asked
"Who is CURRENTLY the best striker in Africa":-Majority of the responses/votes were for Emenike and Drogba.Gyan got a few votes too,but not up to emenike or drogba.
They also asked "Who is CURRENTLY the best winger in Africa":-Majority of the responses/votes were for Victor Moses.Victor Moses was mentioned far more times than any other player,Gervinho also got a few votes.But NOBODY mentione d Ayew or ANY ghanaian player.
They asked "Who is d best midfielder in Africa":-The responses were Undisputed.Everybody voted for Yayah Toure.No midfielder 4rm nigeria nor ghana nor any other country was mentioned.Yayah got all d votes.

That clearly shows that it was mostly Nigerians. A lot of Ethiopians and South Africans always support Ghana. I can bet money that the people that responded to the poll were mostly Nigerians. Please post the link so we can all see.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 2:15am On Oct 18, 2013
Kingmojo:

That clearly shows that it was mostly Nigerians. A lot of Ethiopians and South Africans always support Ghana. I can bet money that the people that responded to the poll were mostly Nigerians. Please post the link so we can all see.
Lmao!!! Did u see how the Ethiopian FANS rushed Mikel and Moses in Addis-Ababa? Think again.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 18, 2013
Steezz: Lmao!!! Did u see how the Ethiopian FANS rushed Mikel and Moses in Addis-Ababa? Think again.

I saw that but I know lots of Ethiopians, majority of them were supporting Ghana and thought was going to win, the few that thought Egypt was going to win was still supporting Ghana but just thought Egypt was a better team.

As for South Africans they love the black stars.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 2:50am On Oct 18, 2013
Kingmojo:

I saw that but I know lots of Ethiopians, majority of them were supporting Ghana and thought was going to win, the few that thought Egypt was going to win was still supporting Ghana but just thought Egypt was a better team.

As for South Africans they love the black stars.
Of course they will love the black stars seeing as the Super Eagles have continually 'wifed' them 4 like forever. They have neva won a competitive game against the SE since time immemorial. Heck I dnt even think they have drawn one! All defeats grin grin The same cant be said for ghana tho undecided (SA have beaten u more often than not).
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Steezz: Of course they will love the black stars seeing as the Super Eagles have continually 'wifed' them 4 like forever. They have neva won a competitive game against the SE since time immemorial. Heck I dnt even think they have drawn one! All defeats grin grin The same cant be said for ghana tho undecided (SA have beaten u more often than not).

So that's the reason why y'all hate us because we have beaten u guys more than u have beaten us. That makes sense

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 4:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Kingmojo:

So that's the reason why y'all hate us because we have beaten u guys more than u have beaten us. That makes sense
We tease...we never hate. Keep that in mind.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Steezz: We tease...we never hate. Keep that in mind.

Okay fully noted.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2013
naija noni: MTNFootball recently posted a questionnaire.Many of d people that answered or voted are neither Nigerians nor ghanaians.Most were south-Africans,Zimbabweans and 4rm some east african countries.
They asked
eh noni u can rant oo....ur too much...u never budge out...u r lucky i don't reali hav time to probe into all that....buh one thing is sure...we nid a gh vs 9ja match asap as a preparation for the world cup...nd i'm confidente we'll bury u with a fourth straight win!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Brendamille: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Their tackles havenā€˜t been prefect and bit too high.nike free run They need to watch cos the ref might not be too generous.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa o. Some football encyclopedias dey this place sha

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
So we can all argue devoid of insults.that should be the norm instead the usual rants by the bigots.i am pleading with the fa to arrange a match with the eagles so can clip their wings
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
safarigirl: Na wa o. Some football encyclopedias dey this place sha
NoNI is a legend when it comes to football issues. The guy's registration on Nairaland spells doom for Ghanaianas in more ways than one.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
collynzo2: NoNI is a legend when it comes to football issues. The guy's registration on Nairaland spells doom for Ghanaianas in more ways than one.
noni shud retire lols
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
achimotan: So we can all argue devoid of insults.that should be the norm instead the usual rants by the bigots.i am pleading with the fa to arrange a match with the eagles so can clip their wings
Wake up o, the train has left the station
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
c.kwame:

eh noni u can rant oo....ur too much...u never budge out...u r lucky i don't reali hav time to probe into all that....buh one thing is sure...we nid a gh vs 9ja match asap as a preparation for the world cup...nd i'm confidente we'll bury u with a fourth straight win!
Guy there is no 4th straight win. We drew goalless the last tym in a friendly. Your weak winning streak ended.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Steezz: Guy there is no 4th straight win. We drew goalless the last tym in a friendly. Your weak winning streak ended.
k...
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHSwagg: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH: Okay, the point I am trying to make with those quotes is:

1. Our Naija brothers didn't want a pairing with Egypt because Egypt is a very strong side
2. They were wishing for Ethiopia because Ethiopia is the weakest team
3. They fortunately got Ethiopia and they celebrated grin
4. GH unfortunately got Egypt and they ruled us out of Brazil grin
3. They met Ethiopia and struggled to win them grin
4. We met Egypt and we humiliated them grin

Instead of apologizing to us and acknowledging the greatness of the Black Stars, they are now claiming we won Egypt because they are not good SMH grin

To my Naija folks'
Egypt no be cup of gari. Unfortunately to them they were paired with the only team that has their medicine grin grin grin

Up Black Stars!
All the way to Brazil!

@ bolded
EXODUS 14:13 grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Gondar: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
ghanians..rejoice more ...you will be all over naija boys when we beat them and snatch the ticket to brazil from their hands cheesy . Expect some more professors to suffer heart attack in calabar grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by phillippiano(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gondar: ghanians..rejoice more ...you will be all over naija boys when we beat them and snatch the ticket to brazil from their hands cheesy . Expect some more professors to suffer heart attack in calabar grin
I pity u. U fool.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHKWAME(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
c.kwame:

lols complete rubbish...i'l say one thing... wen was de last time nigeria beat ghana? We beat u 4-1 in london, 2-1 in ghana in 2008 nd 1 nil in angola... we beat u thrice in a row...u feel us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.