Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 - Sports (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (54061 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Bpriest(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
boron10:
Austin Ejide is the second best keeper in africa. He's far better than the so called cameroonian keeper.
Ejide can't even keep my gate.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan:

Tell that to arsenal fans shocked cool
You said it there.Ghana=Arsenal of africa.Living on past glories.
Whats d need of football without trophies ??.Trophyless in 32 years.
A big SHAME ! to a country that claim they are a power-house of african football.
Ghana reached d worldcup quarterfinals,but what were they given ??.Were they given a medal,A trophy,Even a tea-cup ??.Hahahaha.
Ghana claim they dont care much about afcon,but i'm 100 percent sure if they win it in dis 21st century,they'll celeberate it for 5yrs.
If Ghana can celeberate mediocrity,e.g celeberating being 2nd,NOT EVEN 1st in africa in FIFA rankings like a worldcup trophy,then i wonder what they'll do if they win d AFCON.
Ghana celeberate being 2nd in Africa in fifa ranking more than Ivory-caost celeberate 1st in Africa,More than even Spain celeberates being 1st in d world.
I dont think Senegal celeberated reaching d worldcup quarterfinals as much as ghana.Its been 3yrs now and ghana are still celeberating reaching the worldcup quarter-finals like winning a worldcup trophy.
Ghana claim they'll beat nigeria because they have BIG STARS.But all the big stars they have are only midfielders.They have horrible defenders,poor goalkeepers and only gyan as a good/proven striker.
Ghana has only a better midfield than nigeria.Nigeria has better goalkeepers,better defenders and better attackers.
Ghana's best 5 players are arguably,K.Asamoah,Gyan,Ayew,Muntari and Essien.All midfielders except gyan.
Nigeria's best 5 are arguably:- Mikel,Moses,Oboabona,Enyeama,Emenike.
I'll merge and compare these players like-4-like not by NAMES but by their current form for both club and country objectively.
1)Gyan=Emenike.Based on current form for both national teams and club.No one is better than each other,they've been on form for their countries.Emenike plays for a far better club(fernerbahce) unlike gyan that plays for a useless club in a useless league.He has been scoring for a useless club in a useless league,but emenike plays in a bigger club but has struggled to adapt to the turkish league since his move.So a stalemate.
2)Moses>Ayew:-This is quite clear over the past year moses has been the better player for both club and country than Ayew.At club level,Over d past year,Moses has played in the most competitive/toughest league in the world,in better clubs with better worldclass players(Chelsea/liverpool) compared to the less competitive ligue 1 ayew plays for or the marseille that cant boast of d quality players chelsea or liverpool has.But still moses has scored more goals and provided more assists than ayew.Won d europa league with chelsea and was arguably chelsea's best player in d europa league with torres. Has been outstanding since his move to liverpool.
In d past 1yr Moses:-11goals 5assists in all competitions.Bigger clubs/tougher and more competitive league.1 trophy to his name(europa league).
In d past 1yr,Ayew 10goals,3assists in all competitions:-Smaller Club/less competitive league.No trophy
In the national team side moses has been very active and has been a great player for nigeria.Won d AFCoN with nigeria and has been outstanding since then.A strong contender for d african player of the yr award.Ayew hasnt really been active 4 ghana.He was just recalled recently.So recently at both club and country level Moses has been d better player.
3)Mikel>Essien:-This one is undoubtable and clear becos they play 4 d same club.At club level Essien is a benchwarmer at chelsea.While Mikel has started most games for chelsea this season and has a goal to his name.So at chelsea currently Mikel is the better player than Essien.No arguments.
At national level Mikel has also been the better player given that he has been a very great player and has been active 4 nigeria.Influential in nigeria winning the Afcon,Outstanding in d confeds cup.Also a strong contender 4 african player of d year award.
Essien hasnt really been active for ghana,he was recalled just recently.So currently at both club and country level,Mikel is the better player.
Note:-I merged these players like-4-like through the positions they play.Moses and Ayew are Wingers/AM,Mikel and Essien are defensive midfielders,Emenike and gyan are central strikers.
The remaining 2 of the 5 best nigerian players are Oboabona and Enyeama.
While d remaining 2 for ghana are Asamoah and Muntari.
These players cannot be merged or compared becos they dont play in d same positions.But all 4 have been great and outstanding in their ways for their clubs and country.
Ghana's starting XI isnt as more star-studded than d nigerian XI as it seems.I compared them not by names but by current form and their form over the past yr.They only have a stronger midfield and stronger depth.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
A big SHAME ! to a country that claim they are a power-house of african football.
Ghana reached d worldcup quarterfinals,but what were they given ??.Were they given a medal,A trophy,Even a tea-cup ??.Hahahaha.
Ghana claim they dont care much about afcon,but i'm 100 percent sure if they win it in dis 21st century,they'll celeberate it for 5yrs.
If Ghana can celeberate mediocrity,e.g celeberating being 2nd,NOT EVEN 1st in africa in FIFA rankings like a worldcup trophy,then i wonder what they'll do if they win d AFCON.
Ghana celeberate being 2nd in Africa in fifa ranking more than Ivory-caost celeberate 1st in Africa,More than even Spain celeberates being 1st in d world.
I dont think Senegal celeberated reaching d worldcup quarterfinals as much as ghana.Its been 3yrs now and ghana are still celeberating reaching the worldcup quarter-finals like winning a worldcup trophy.
Ghana claim they'll beat nigeria because they have BIG STARS.But all the big stars they have are only midfielders.They have horrible defenders,poor goalkeepers and only gyan as a good/proven striker.
Ghana has only a better midfield than nigeria.Nigeria has better goalkeepers,better defenders and better attackers.
Ghana's best 5 players are arguably,K.Asamoah,Gyan,Ayew,Muntari and Essien.All midfielders except gyan.
I'll merge and compare these players like-4-like not by NAMES but by their current form for both club and country objectively.
1)Gyan=Emenike.Based on current form for both national teams and club.No one is better than each other,they've been on form for their countries.Emenike plays for a far better club(fernerbahce) unlike gyan that plays for a useless club in a useless league.He has been scoring for a useless club in a useless league,but emenike plays in a bigger club but has struggled to adapt to the turkish league since his move.So a stalemate.
2)Moses>Ayew:-This is quite clear over the past year moses has been the better player for both club and country than Ayew.At club level,Over d past year,Moses has played in the most competitive/toughest league in the world,in better clubs with better worldclass players(Chelsea/liverpool) compared to the less competitive ligue 1 ayew plays for or the marseille that cant boast of d quality players chelsea or liverpool has.But still moses has scored more goals and provided more assists than ayew.Won d europa league with chelsea and was arguably chelsea's best player in d europa league with torres. Has been outstanding since his move to liverpool.
In d past 1yr Moses:-11goals 5assists in all competitions.Bigger clubs/tougher and more competitive league.1 trophy to his name(europa league).
In d past 1yr,Ayew 10goals,3assists in all competitions:-Smaller Club/less competitive league.No trophy
In the national team side moses has been very active and has been a great player for nigeria.Won d AFCoN with nigeria and has been outstanding since then.A strong contender for d african player of the yr award.Ayew hasnt really been active 4 ghana.He was just recalled recently.So recently at both club and country level Moses has been d better player.
3)Mikel>Essien:-This one is undoubtable and clear becos they play 4 d same club.At club level Essien is a benchwarmer at chelsea.While Mikel has started most games for chelsea this season and has a goal to his name.So at chelsea currently Mikel is the better player than Essien.No arguments.
At national level Mikel has also been the better player given that he has been a very great player and has been active 4 nigeria.Influential in nigeria winning the Afcon,Outstanding in d confeds cup.Also a strong contender 4 african player of d year award.
Essien hasnt really been active for ghana,he was recalled just recently.So currently at both club and country level,Mikel is the better player.
Note:-I merged these players like-4-like through the positions they play.Moses and Ayew are Wingers/AM,Mikel and Essien are defensive midfielders,Emenike and gyan are central strikers.
These players cannot be merged or compared becos they dont play in d same positions.But all 4 have been great and outstanding in their ways for their clubs and country.
Ghana's starting XI isnt as more star-studded than d nigerian XI as it seems.I compared them not by names but by current form and their form over the past yr.They only have a stronger midfield and stronger depth.

All this na grammar.every one knows we depend a lot on our midfielders so tell me something I dont know. Add boateng to the list .he has scored 3 eufa champions league so far
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
standing ovation
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
lols complete rubbish...i'l say one thing...wen was de last time nigeria beat ghana? We beat u 4-1 in london, 2-1 in ghana in 2008 nd 1 nil in angola...we beat u thrice in a row...u feel us?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
Noni is on Nairaland, Ghanaians are in trouble! I still they learn work for where Noni dey. Told them!
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

lols complete rubbish...i'l say one thing...wen was de last time nigeria beat ghana? We beat u 4-1 in london, 2-1 in ghana in 2008 nd 1 nil in angola...we beat u thrice in a row...u feel us?
And what were the results before then? The last time we met in Nigeria, it was a 3-0 thumping. Why did you refuse to meet us at AFCON final?
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
noni on fire....
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: And what were the results before then? The last time we met in Nigeria, it was a 3-0 thumping. Why did you refuse to meet us at AFCON final?
3 nil thumping? Hahaha we are talkin abt de recent matches we played jor...i sed recent cos u guys don't like history esp wen we say we've won 4 nation cups so i sed recent...so don't bring that 3 nil result...since its not recent....de last time we met was in 2010 nd we whipped ur asses

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
achimotan:

All this na grammar.every one knows we depend a lot on our midfielders so tell me something I dont know. Add boateng to the list .he has scored 3 eufa champions league so far
Who out of the 5 should i remove for boateng ??.
Boateng has been good recently for schalke.He has scored 3 league goals and One champions league goal.
The two he scored against PSV in d qualifiers wont count.
I can also call ambrose who scored 2goals in d qualifiers 4 celtic in d champions league.
Its just like scoring in pre-season.
Besides Boateng isnt yet in your starting XI.He has and might continue faking injuries till worldcup.When he makes his 1st appearance then i'll add him.
Ghana is over-loaded in midfield but lacking a bit in attack,Lacking a lot in defence and goalkeeping.
But nigeria is balanced in all departments.From goal-keeping to striking.
We only dont have enough depth as ghana.But some fringe players would be dropped after d qualifiers to be replaced with better quality players.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by Steezz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

Guy lock-up! How many times did ghana win Naija btw 1992-2007? Thats right...ZERO! 15 solid yrs. U lot still hold d unenviable record. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez: noni on fire....
noni is jux a small baby wit a loud mouth....u want to compare moses to ayew...in ur dreams...ayew was bbc player of de year.....seems hes lost in de woods

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Steezz: Guy lock-up! How many times did ghana win Naija btw 1992-2007? Thats right...ZERO! 15 solid yrs. U lot still hold d unenviable record. grin
smh u guys are talkin abt history but wen we talk abt our cups won in de african nation tourney, u guys say its history...charley don't bring history if u can't respect our 4 cups we earned in de past
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
Who out of the 5 should i remove for boateng ??.
Boateng has been good recently for schalke.He has scored 3 league goals and One champions league goal.
The two he scored against PSV in d qualifiers wont count.
I can also call ambrose who scored 2goals in d qualifiers 4 celtic in d champions league.
Its just like scoring in pre-season.
Besides Boateng isnt yet in your starting XI.He has and might continue faking injuries till worldcup.When he makes his 1st appearance then i'll add him.
Ghana is over-loaded in midfield but lacking a bit in attack,Lacking a lot in defence and goalkeeping.
But nigeria is balanced in all departments.From goal-keeping to striking.
We only dont have enough depth as ghana.But some fringe players would be dropped after d qualifiers to be replaced with better quality players.
noni u sey u rely on current form right? Who has scored more goals in de world cup qualifyin matches? Ghana! Wah abt de play offs? Ghana! Who has conceded less so far in de qualifiers? Ghana! So de stats speak for themselves so we don't lack anywher even upfront nd defence

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Noni is on Nairaland, Ghanaians are in trouble! I still they learn work for where Noni dey. Told them!
Oboy na everywhere u dey ??.
Ghanasoccernet,Kickoffnigeria,everywhere.
Omo na so.Na to dey finish all these GAYnaians.Dem no reach !!.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

noni is jux a small baby wit a loud mouth....u want to compare moses to ayew...in ur dreams...ayew was bbc player of de year.....seems hes lost in de woods
When did ayew win that ??.About 2yrs ago.Ayew has been around since about 2009.
Moses just came into the scene about a year ago.And has been a better player over the past year than Ayew.I compared them on their performance in d recent year.
Moses Has scored more goals and had more assists in a bigger club/more competitive league than ayew over d past year.
He has been better than ayew recently.Ayew would dream of having d footy skills moses has.
Moses is definately a strong contender 4 dis year's african player of d year award and would likely be in d last 3 nominees with mikel.Do urself a favour by discussing football will top analyst s from neutral countries.
But no ghanaian player is a contender.
Name ghanaian players that won concrete trophies this year and give me their stats.
Boateng .6goals,3 assists AC Milan(No trophy)
Ayew :-9goals,3 assists Marseille-No trophy.
Muntari ??:-
Gyan ??:-Useless club,Useless league.
K.Asamoah:-Won a trophy wit Juve but not a strong contender.
Compare with Moses:-10goals,4 assists-Chelsea-Two trophies(Europa League and Afcon).
One of chelsea's best players in the europa league chelsea won,Arguably nigeria's best player in the Afcon Nigeria won.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
When did ayew win that ??.Ayew has been around since about 2009.
Moses just came into the scene about a year ago.And has been a better player over the past year than Ayew.I compared them on their performance in d recent year.
More Has scored more goals and had more assists in a bigger club/more competitive league than ayew over d past year.
He has been better than ayew recently.
Ayew would dream of having d footy skills moses has.
he has been around since 2009 nd hes jux 23 years...onli a year older than moses...he has done so mani things in his young life... gone to de world cup nd won bbc player of de year in 2011...surprised huh? He even won de world youth cup...de first for africa...nd awarded de best player in that competition...he doesn't age cheat too...a real 23 year old...nd victor was loaned hahaha cos hes not nided in chelsea...he wud be sold soon...wait nd c....ayew is far better..nd i've given u proof buh as for victor nothin...not even an award haha...nd pls abeg don't talk abt skills cos ayew is more skillful...aaarh...seems u've not watched his games b4 hahaha...if he was chelsea's best player then why was he loaned...there's no room for him in chelsea...wasted player

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

he has been around since 2009 nd hes jux 23 years...onli a year older than moses...he has done so mani things in his young life... gone to de world cup nd won bbc player of de year in 2011...surprised huh? He even won de world youth cup...de first for africa...nd awarded de best player in that competition...he doesn't age cheat too...a real 23 year old...nd victor was loaned hahaha cos hes not nided in chelsea...he wud be sold soon...wait nd c....ayew is far better..nd i've given u proof buh as for victor nothin...not even an award haha
Victor Moses was given the Samsung best player award at the end of AFCON. Ayew is no where near as good as he is.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

he has been around since 2009 nd hes jux 23 years...onli a year older than moses...he has done so mani things in his young life... gone to de world cup nd won bbc player of de year in 2011...surprised huh? He even won de world youth cup...de first for africa...nd awarded de best player in that competition...he doesn't age cheat too...a real 23 year old...nd victor was loaned hahaha cos hes not nided in chelsea...he wud be sold soon...wait nd c....ayew is far better..nd i've given u proof buh as for victor nothin...not even an award haha...nd pls abeg don't talk abt skills cos ayew is more skillful...aaarh...seems u've not watched his games b4 hahaha
[quote author=c.kwame
Moses Has scored more goals and had more assists in a bigger club/more competitive league than ayew over d past year.
He has been better than ayew recently.Ayew would dream of having d footy skills moses has.
Moses is definately a strong contender 4 dis year's african player of d year award and would likely be in d last 3 nominees with mikel.Do urself a favour by discussing football will top analyst s from neutral countries.
Name ghanaian players that won concrete trophies this year and give me their stats.
Compare with Moses:-10goals,4 assists-Chelsea-Two trophies(Europa League and Afcon).
One of chelsea's best players in the europa league chelsea won,Arguably nigeria's best player in the Afcon Nigeria won.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Victor Moses was given the Samsung best player award at the end of AFCON. Ayew is no where near as good as he is.
onli samsung award hahaha samsung from korea awarded him...hahaha wah a joke...a big insult...onli that award?? Aarh...nd hes yet to even go to his first world cup hahaha whiles ayew will be goin to his second world cup

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by achimotan(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

noni u sey u rely on current form right? Who has scored more goals in de world cup qualifyin matches? Ghana! Wah abt de play offs? Ghana! Who has conceded less so far in de qualifiers? Ghana! So de stats speak for themselves so we don't lack anywher even upfront nd defence

Tell him more
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
[quote author=c.kwame
are u sure he was chelsea's best plaYER? Why was he loaned then? He was loaned cos they was no room.....he wud be sold sooner than later cos mourinho brought in atsu from fc porto...a player he nurtured nd bought...hope u saw his last goal against egypt? Hahaha moses is finished....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by collynzo2(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

onli samsung award hahaha samsung from korea awarded him...hahaha wah a joke...a big insult...onli that award?? Aarh...nd hes yet to even go to his first world cup hahaha whiles ayew will be goin to his second world cup
Ayews own award was from BBC, is BBC bigger than samsung? Hahaha
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Ayews own award was from BBC, is BBC bigger than samsung? Hahaha
i shock saf eh? So you don't know?? Ei?? BBC! All mighty bbc eh! Smh jealousy....do u know de calibre of players who hav won that bbc africa footballer of de year? It seems u don't know...go nd research abt it....arh am shocked! Wah is samsung? Mtchw
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHSwagg: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Ayews own award was from BBC, is BBC bigger than samsung Hahaha

I can't believe you asked that question shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool

collynzo2 you are a real joker grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
adegwurulez: www.moses>ayew

dats all
when i clicked on ur mathematical website , it sed invalid meaning ur comparism is wrong from de start go...hahaha
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

he has been around since 2009 nd hes jux 23 years...onli a year older than moses...he has done so mani things in his young life... gone to de world cup nd won bbc player of de year in 2011...surprised huh? He even won de world youth cup...de first for africa...nd awarded de best player in that competition...he doesn't age cheat too...a real 23 year old...nd victor was loaned hahaha cos hes not nided in chelsea...he wud be sold soon...wait nd c....ayew is far better..nd i've given u proof buh as for victor nothin...not even an award haha...nd pls abeg don't talk abt skills cos ayew is more skillful...aaarh...seems u've not watched his games b4 hahaha...if he was chelsea's best player then why was he loaned...there's no room for him in chelsea...wasted player
Ayew wasnt awarded the most valuable player in dat youth worldcup.You are lying there.
If Ayew was in Chelsea would he have gotten the amount of game time Moses got last season ??.
42 games,27 starts.
Hazard was even benched for moses sometimes,Moses was prefered over oscar most times
Ayew would have been a reserve player at chelsea just like his compatroit Essien is at d moment.
And just like the other 2 ghanaians in d EPl(Frimpong and derek) are 4 their clubs.
Ayew as Skillful as Moses ?.Hahahahahahah.
Google top 10 most skillful players /best dribblers in the EPL for the 2011/2012 season.Click a link.Read the results.
Moses was rated the 2nd most skillful dribbler in the EPL season 2011/2012.
If Ayew is that good why hasnt he played in a top Club like chelsea or a more competitive league like d EPL ??.
He's is playing in Marseile a very average club.A big club in d Ligue 1 because the Ligue 1 isnt a competitive league,but an average club in europe.
Can Ayew make d starting XI of any of the top 5 teams in d EPL ??.
Never.Ayew has been on for long.But moses is on the rise.And has done more over the past year for both club and country than ayew.
And YES Moses was rated Chelsea's 2nd best player in d europa league after Torres because without moses chelsea wouldnt have won that trophy.His goals in all chelsea's matches right from the round of 16 is what got chelsea to d finals.But he missed d finals due to injury.
Concerning d loan.Did you listen to his interview when liverpool signed him ??.
Moses said that it is a worldcup year and staying at chelsea wouldnt get him enough game-time he needs.Moses is getting game time at liverpool more than a worldclass player like Mata is getting at chelsea,more than de bruyne or Willian at chelsea.And moses has been outstanding for liverpool .Liverpool are even above chelsea in d league.Making chelsea regret loaning him and strenghtening their rivals and title threats.
These players(mata,debruyne) arent satisfied and might be on d move in January.But moses is getting enjoying game time at
liverpool.
His combination with Suarez and Sturridge has Made liverpool one of the most dreaded attacking trio in d EPL.If you stay in england,the 'SMS' they are called.
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by GHSwagg: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

when i clicked on ur mathematical website , it sed invalid meaning ur comparism is wrong from de start go...hahaha

grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by ckwame: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
naija noni:
Ayew wasnt awarded the most valuable player in dat youth worldcup.You are lying there.
If Ayew was in Chelsea would he have gotten the amount of game time Moses got last season ??.
42 games,27 starts.
Hazard was even benched for moses sometimes,Moses was prefered over oscar most times
Ayew would have been a reserve player at chelsea just like his compatroit Essien is at d moment.
And just like the other 2 ghanaians in d EPl(Frimpong and derek) are 4 their clubs.
Ayew as Skillful as Moses ?.Hahahahahahah.
Google top 10 most skillful players /best dribblers in the EPL for the 2011/2012 season.Click a link.Read the results.
Moses was rated the 2nd most skillful dribbler in the EPL season 2011/2012.
If Ayew is that good why hasnt he played in a top Club like chelsea or a more competitive league like d EPL ??.
He's is playing in Marseile a very average club.A big club in d Ligue 1 because the Ligue 1 isnt a competitive league,but an average club in europe.
Can Ayew make d starting XI of any of the top 5 teams in d EPL ??.
Never.Ayew has been on for long.But moses is on the rise.And has done more over the past year for both club and country than ayew.
And YES Moses was rated Chelsea's 2nd best player in d europa league after Torres because without moses chelsea wouldnt have won that trophy.His goals in all chelsea's matches right from the round of 16 is what got chelsea to d finals.But he missed d finals due to injury.
Concerning d loan.Did you listen to his interview when liverpool signed him ??.
Moses said that it is a worldcup year and staying at chelsea wouldnt get him enough game-time he needs.Moses is getting game time at liverpool more than a worldclass player like Mata is getting at chelsea,more than de bruyne or Willian at chelsea.And moses has been outstanding for liverpool .Liverpool are even above chelsea in d league.Making chelsea regret loaning him and strenghtening their rivals and title threats.
These players(mata,debruyne) arent satisfied and might be on d move in January.But moses is getting enjoying game time at
liverpool.
His combination with Suarez and Sturridge has Made liverpool one of the most dreaded attacking trio in d EPL.If you stay in england,the 'SMS' they are called.
i got bored on de way lols...cudn't read all that...#yawning
Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=c.kwame][/quote]
Hahahaha.Atsu .Yay !!.I don die.
Atsu scored for ghana but would mourinho used that goal or his performance 4 ghana to analyse whether he should be called back??.
Its his performance at his club.
Atsu was a bench warmer at porto.Started only 9 matches and scored only 1goal.
Moses started 27matches 4 chelsea and scored 10 goals.
So u are dreaming atsu would play for chelsea in d future .
Hahaha.U are deluded.
Atsu was bought only to be sold for profit after his loans.And so are many other youngsters on loan.
Atsu was sent on loan and so was about 9 other attacking midfielders/wingers.
Of about d 9 wingers/Attacking Midfielders on loan now from chelsea,Atsu is least in d pecking-order.Even bertrand traore of bourkina Faso has a better chance of playing for chelsea than atsu.
Atsu cant even get into d starting XI of the average club(Vittese) he was loaned to.He has gotten his work-permit about 3wks ago.Vittese has played 4 matches since he got his work-permit sorted.And atsu sat on the bench in all 4 matches,he only made a substitute appearance for Vittese last 2wks.
So is it a player that is a bench-warmer in d average club/average league he was loaned to that will be called back to play for chelsea ??.Hahahah.Wake up 4rm that dream.
Piazon a chelsea loanee also to vittese the same club atsu plays for has been a regular 4 vittese and has scored about 6goals already dis season.He has been vittese's best player dis season.And he plays in d same position dat atsu plays in.Piazon would be considered before Atsu.
MarKo Marin also a winger like atsu.He is also a chelsea loanee to Sevilla.He has been a regular at Sevilla and has scored goals already.Sevilla's best player so far.He is blossoming in a good club in a very good league(la liga),unlike atsu that is warming the bench for an average vittesse in an average eredivise league.
Marin also would be considered before atsu.
Thorgan Hazard also a winger like atsu has been banging goals and has been a regular for his club unlike atsu.He too will be considered before atsu.
There are many wingers on loan that are miles ahead of atsu in club performance.These players would be considered before atsu.Atsu is the least in d peckin order becos he has failed to get into d starting XI of d average club he was loaned to.
Not to Talk of Moses that has been outstanding for liverpool.Liverpool are even above chelsea his parent club.He has never sat on d bench since his loan move.And moses is d only winger on loan that is in the EPL.
Among the about 9 wingers on loan,Moses is d number 1 in d pecking order and would be d 1st to be considered for a recall.
But among d 9 atsu is d least because he is d only player on loan that isnt getting game time in the club he was loaned to.So stop dreaming.Cant get game time at vittese,is it chelsea he would get .

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 by naijanoni(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
c.kwame:

i got bored on de way lols...cudn't read all that...#yawning
You obviously have no knowledge about football.I'll argue with u with FACTS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

5 Things About Muhammad Ali You Probably Never Knew / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho / "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.