Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) (11367 Views)

Port Harcourt Is An Igbo City! Stop All The Debates (SEE PROOF) / Port Harcourt Is Calm, I've Just Been Accredited. Pictures. / Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by SegunOshogbo: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Coming shortly!

It will shock you!
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: Coming shortly!

It will shock you!
idiot
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: Coming shortly!

It will shock you!
nonsense
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by SegunOshogbo: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Here we go!

Woji road PH

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by SegunOshogbo: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abacha road, GRA

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by SegunOshogbo: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Garrison-Trans-Amadi road in shamble!

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by duality(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
cheesy NL no go kill person.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by SegunOshogbo: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
A major oil producing state.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by SegunOshogbo: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Little is being talked of Rivers state on NL. We need to show the world the real Rivers state. The man is not working anything.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by duality(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: Little is being talked of Rivers state on NL. We need to show the world the real Rivers state. The man is not working anything.

Are you from Rivers State?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by phantom(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: Abacha road, GRA
funny! And you forgot to mention garrison - transamadi is being worked on. Playing useless politics.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by jackymfon: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Voltron defenders of ameachi will soon appear to start defending him. While we remain in darkness, bad roads etc posterity will tell the true story of Gov Ameachi

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Gayigaskia(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
I swear Niamey is better than this.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
It is funny how every simpleton now see it as a their duty to berate rivers state and governor ameachi, a man who is trying to undo the neglect matted out on the state by peter odili. They never mention bayelsa with a similar budget to rivers, a major oil producing state but they don't have a single flyover, they never measure the amount of debt godswill akpabio has pilled for akwa ibom to what he actually has put on ground. Poster, should i show you similar pics like this of lagos, the state with nigeria's largest budget?

This post is idiotic and condesending.

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by nrdgeek: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
I think Seun should introduce a "Tribal" button to NL. Perhaps a "Thumbs up" and "Thumbs down" button will do.

The amount of negative votes a page or post gets should determine whether it be hidden or closed down ASAP

undecided undecided sad angry
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
it is not called "rivers" state for nothing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by nrdgeek: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Moniker is Segun with Oshogbo as an addition (fraudulently pointing to the SW). You registered 23 September, 2013 and all your topics and posts are clearly Rivers state bashing?

Yeye dey smell undecided

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by touch4mony: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
duality:

Are you from Rivers State?
yes i am and what has this hopeless Amaechi don,apart from the skuls name other things or is it only skulz he built in 6yrs
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Chino72: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
^

Good response.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo: Little is being talked of Rivers state on NL. We need to show the world the real Rivers state. The man is not working anything.
Don't start what you can not finish
Though no Nigeria state worth celebrating, but singling out a particular state will portray you as a tribal bigot. Oshogbo we all know is not in anywhere better than PH

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Open the link bellow, scroll down to 15 post, you will see pictures with cow and decayed roads, little wonder one will believe that such decayed, dirty and smelly environment still exist in SW. Bunch of hypocrist
https://www.nairaland.com/1478654/live-updates-sallah-day-every#18825967
The pictures refused to download
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by SegunOshogbo: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
gratiaeo: Open the link bellow, scroll down to 15 post, you will see pictures with cow and decayed roads, little wonder one will believe that such decayed, dirty and smelly environment still exist in SW. Bunch of hypocrist
The pictures refused to download

Clown have you been to Oshogbo?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by gidson12(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
nrd_geek: Moniker is Segun with Oshogbo as an addition (fraudulently pointing to the SW). You registered 23 September, 2013 and all your topics and posts are clearly Rivers state bashing?

Yeye dey smell undecided

so if his name sounded igbo, you would had been satisfied abi, how low can you go Mr
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Symphony007: It is funny how every simpleton now see it as a their duty to berate rivers state and governor ameachi, a man who is trying to undo the neglect matted out on the state by peter odili. They never mention bayelsa with a similar budget to rivers, a major oil producing state but they don't have a single flyover, they never measure the amount of debt godswill akpabio has pilled for akwa ibom to what he actually has put on ground. Poster, should i show you similar pics like this of lagos, the state with nigeria's largest budget?

This post is idiotic and condesending.
Shut up!!! How long will you live in denial. We have seen pictures and you are trying to lie again. Shut up again. Amaechi is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by nrdgeek: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
gidson12:

so if his name sounded igbo, you would had been satisfied abi, how low can you go Mr

Mr ... (I'll exercise restraint) I wonder if you read my first post denouncing tribalism

How does calling someone out bring Igbo into the discourse? sad
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Sloan: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
The OP is an ibo who created the ID with a Yoruba SW name and appended one of the new rising stars of Nigerian states and city (Osogbo, Osun State) in order to do the bidding of supporting the retardeenic, useless less-ident Goatluck while pulling down Amaechi in the process. He created this ID recently and he is not talking about his state (which he appended to his name, how it is growing or changing) but crosses over to Rivers state to continue their useless talk, like the fool.ish GEJ, Wike and their supporters from iboland. No one is fooled! How about telling us about Bayelsa, a state with < 2 M people, one of the highest allocations in Nigeria and of which the same retardeen GEJ did practically nothing and all their governors are yet to construct anything of note while their citizens keep dancing that because Asari, Tombolo and retardeen GEJ have eaten full of their money and have bought big cars and houses, then all Bayelsans too have eaten and are now full. We go see who go hungry pass eventually!

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Segun_Oshogbo:

Clown have you been to Oshogbo?
Oshogbo is sh*t hole compare to PH
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2013
Sloan: The OP is an ibo who created the ID with a Yoruba SW name and appended one of the new rising stars of Nigerian states and city (Osogbo, Osun State) in order to do the bidding of supporting the retardeenic, useless less-ident Goatluck while pulling down Amaechi in the process. He created this ID recently and he is not talking about his state (which he appended to his name, how it is growing or changing) but crosses over to Rivers state to continue their useless talk, like the fool.ish GEJ, Wike and their supporters from iboland. No one is fooled! How about telling us about Bayelsa, a state with < 2 M people, one of the highest allocations in Nigeria and of which the same retardeen GEJ did practically nothing and all their governors are yet to construct anything of note while their citizens keep dancing that because Asari, Tombolo and retardeen GEJ have eaten full of their money and have bought big cars and houses, then all Bayelsans too have eaten and are now full. We go see who go hungry pass eventually!
The pictures on this link is Igbo abi?
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by abagoro(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2013
I've noticed a media smearing campaign against Amaechi and Rochas but conscience is the best judge. All true Nigerians should ignore these lapdogs to talk among themselves till they get tired.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Shut up!!! How long will you live in denial. We have seen pictures and you are trying to lie again. Shut up again. Amaechi is a criminal.
and you are a cow! I dare you to show me any nigerian city that does'nt have spots like this. 8 years of neglect cannot be washed away in 6. You and you fellow goats should tell me why with a 300 billion naira budget, the bayelsa state capital has no single fly over, you and your fellow pigs should outline how much debt akpabio has gathered for akwa ibom plus the more debt he is acquring to service already existing debt, square it with what he has done in his state. Show me significant things emmanuel uduagan has done with the billions for oil rich delta. You're just a bunch of animalistic hypocites. Epic fool!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Symphony007: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2013
touch4mony: yes i am and what has this hopeless Amaechi don,apart from the skuls name other things or is it only skulz he built in 6yrs
you are either a liar, non rivers resident or just blind.
Re: Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) by Kachi188(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2013
There is something I've noticed in Rivers State which I find really troubling...it's Ђσω Amaechi has left all †ђξ traffic lights put in place by Odili to rot. Those lights really gave us the feel of being in a city, aπϑ I'll like to see them back up again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / Governor Ishaku Signs Death Sentence For Kidnappers In Taraba / APC Convention: State Chairmen Oppose Govs, Back Buhari Chairmanship Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.