Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) (4807 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Port Harcourt Is working (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by 007truthbetold: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yes, Port Harcourt is working! And Yes Governor Amaechi has done and he's still doing a lot to transform Port Harcourt and the entire Rivers State. Segun Oshogbo's dubious photos purportedly showing bad roads to discredit the Governor Amaechi administration is the biggest fraud that I have seen on this forum. Segun showed us a bad patch on Woji road but did cleverly refuse to tell us that Amaechi is reconstructing and expanding that road and work is ongoing right now as the photos below show. He also insidiously refused to tell us that the other entrance to Woji from Rumuomasi, Rumuogba and Oginigba has been reconstructed and expanded. Erstwhile tiny one lane roads are now expanded to brand new two-lane, three-lane roads. He also didn't mention that Trans Amadi- Garrision road is been reconstructed and expanded by Amaechi. Work is actually on going on that road. The roundabout at the Slaughter end of the road is almost ready. The pictures of Abacha road he posted is alien to those who live in Port harcourt. Those photos of roads posted by Segun is a big fraud, a deliberate attempt to deceive. Amaechi has done a lot in terms of road construction and reconstruction in Port Harcourt and the State. Some of the roads include, Elekahia/Rumuomasi road, Rumuola/Rumuokwuta road, Rumuobiakani/Old Aba road, Oginigba/Slaughter road, G U Ake-Eliozu road/flyover, Stadium road, Nkpogu road, Eleme junction flyover/interchange, Obiri-Ikwerre/East-West road flyover/interchange, Agip flyover, Ikwerre road, Olu-Obasanjo road, Azikiwe road, internal roads in Old Port Harcourt Township and in Dioubu. most of these roads are reconstructed into dual carriageways with integrated underground drainages, streetlights and greenery. The pictures below tell a fraction of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by 007truthbetold: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
The photos above are Obiri-Ikwerre flyover/interchange, Eliozu flyover, Agip flyover and Oginigba/Slaughter road.
The following set include, Rumuola/Rumuokwuta road, Stadium road, Nkpogu road and Oginigba Slaughter road.

Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mtcheww

**spits on thread**
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Toktee(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
I pity all these kids and haters,keep hating while ameachi is busy transforming rivers state to a semi London,lets waite for Jonathans paise singers answer bipi and wiki foot soldiers to cum and tell us whether those roads are from another plannet
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by iterator25: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
What's this? sad this is an insult to my data bundle.. @op, I demand you apologize to us
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Dejohnbull: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
007truthbetold: Yes, Port Harcourt is working! And Yes Governor Amaechi has done and he's still doing a lot to transform Port Harcourt and the entire Rivers State. Segun Oshogbo's dubious photos purportedly showing bad roads to discredit the Governor Amaechi administration is the biggest fraud that I have seen on this forum. Segun showed us a bad patch on Woji road but did cleverly refuse to tell us that Amaechi is reconstructing and expanding that road and work is ongoing right now as the photos below show. He also insidiously refused to tell us that the other entrance to Woji from Rumuomasi, Rumuogba and Oginigba has been reconstructed and expanded. Erstwhile tiny one lane roads are now expanded to brand new two-lane, three-lane roads. He also didn't mention that Trans Amadi- Garrision road is been reconstructed and expanded by Amaechi. Work is actually on going on that road. The roundabout at the Slaughter end of the road is almost ready. The pictures of Abacha road he posted is alien to those who live in Port harcourt. Those photos of roads posted by Segun is a big fraud, a deliberate attempt to deceive. Amaechi has done a lot in terms of road construction and reconstruction in Port Harcourt and the State. Some of the roads include, Elekahia/Rumuomasi road, Rumuola/Rumuokwuta road, Rumuobiakani/Old Aba road, Oginigba/Slaughter road, G U Ake-Eliozu road/flyover, Stadium road, Nkpogu road, Eleme junction flyover/interchange, Obiri-Ikwerre/East-West road flyover/interchange, Agip flyover, Ikwerre road, Olu-Obasanjo road, Azikiwe road, internal roads in Old Port Harcourt Township and in Dioubu. most of these roads are reconstructed into dual carriageways with integrated underground drainages, streetlights and greenery. The pictures below tell a fraction of the story.
Shame on u.
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by IGBOSON1: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Could Someone help me tell Amaechi to plant more trees! Try to green up the city like old GRA presently looks!

1 Like

Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by slimfit1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
This people or state deserve better than that MR Amaechi these is what you can come out with for the past 6 years ?
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by dridowu: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
slim fit :
This people or state deserve better than that MR Amaechi these is what you can come out with for the past 6 years ?
all d state in Nigeria deserve more than what they are experincing inluding ur state .
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Brunel(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
007truthbetold: Yes, Port Harcourt is working! And Yes Governor Amaechi has done and he's still doing a lot to transform Port Harcourt and the entire Rivers State. Segun Oshogbo's dubious photos purportedly showing bad roads to discredit the Governor Amaechi administration is the biggest fraud that I have seen on this forum. Segun showed us a bad patch on Woji road but did cleverly refuse to tell us that Amaechi is reconstructing and expanding that road and work is ongoing right now as the photos below show. He also insidiously refused to tell us that the other entrance to Woji from Rumuomasi, Rumuogba and Oginigba has been reconstructed and expanded. Erstwhile tiny one lane roads are now expanded to brand new two-lane, three-lane roads. He also didn't mention that Trans Amadi- Garrision road is been reconstructed and expanded by Amaechi. Work is actually on going on that road. The roundabout at the Slaughter end of the road is almost ready. The pictures of Abacha road he posted is alien to those who live in Port harcourt. Those photos of roads posted by Segun is a big fraud, a deliberate attempt to deceive. Amaechi has done a lot in terms of road construction and reconstruction in Port Harcourt and the State. Some of the roads include, Elekahia/Rumuomasi road, Rumuola/Rumuokwuta road, Rumuobiakani/Old Aba road, Oginigba/Slaughter road, G U Ake-Eliozu road/flyover, Stadium road, Nkpogu road, Eleme junction flyover/interchange, Obiri-Ikwerre/East-West road flyover/interchange, Agip flyover, Ikwerre road, Olu-Obasanjo road, Azikiwe road, internal roads in Old Port Harcourt Township and in Dioubu. most of these roads are reconstructed into dual carriageways with integrated underground drainages, streetlights and greenery. The pictures below tell a fraction of the story.

The pictures of Abacha road he posted is alien to those who live in Port harcourt

the above statement is a BLATANT lie please
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Could Someone help me tell Amaechi to plant more trees! Try to green up the city like old GRA presently looks!

Those places can never be green. Amaechi has done marvelously well if truth be told. All these roads you see were once very narrow and often touted "Ikwerre people road" as a mockery of the dense build up with narrow roads typical of most Port-Harcourt suburb before Amaechi. The amount of money used for compensation costs twice more than the cost of the roads and some of them are quite long. NTA road for example is 22km long. This picture below is Okporo Road. Anyone who knows this road prior to 2011 will understand the miracle. The remaining part at Eliowhani is still available for us to snap and show the difference. What of Rumuokwurusi-Igwuruta Road?

Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by stebell(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ OP, where are de "pishures" na.
I think yu are lying to hv said de Trans Amadi-Garrison rd is under construction.
My broda dat na BIG lie. Gov. Amaechi road construction and repairs ended in his 1st term.
This 2nd term, he's done nothing. So stop deceiving us. We kno beta
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
@op Go towards atali from from Rumukurushi junction, n see the state of the road angry n east west flyover was constructed like 1yr ago abi 2 sef
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tapout: @op Go towards atali from from Rumukurushi junction, n see the state of the road angry n east west flyover was constructed like 1yr ago abi 2 sef

Rumuokwurusi-Igwuruta Road is under construction. Atali is a village along the Road.
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk: Mtcheww

**spits on thread**
Brunel:

The pictures of Abacha road he posted is alien to those who live in Port harcourt

the above statement is a BLATANT lie please
iterator25: What's this? sad this is an insult to my data bundle.. @op, I demand you apologize to us

SOMs SABOTEURS OF THE MASSESS
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by jmaine: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
See as OP just mess up Amaechi for here free of charge . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Tapout(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abagworo:

Rumuokwurusi-Igwuruta Road is under construction. Atali is a village along the Road.

Smh...xo wats d diffrence?? Asin vehicle's going 2 Atali will fly or wat...isn't it d same road they would pass??...na wah o
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by bushwailo: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
I was surprised when I went to PH last year.
The city is a big mess.
Port-Harcourt seems like a cursed city.
But what do you expect, with all these areas with names changed from their ancestral names.
The gods must be angry.
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by phantom(m): 12:47am On Oct 18, 2013
stebell: @ OP, where are de "pishures" na.
I think yu are lying to hv said de Trans Amadi-Garrison rd is under construction.
My broda dat na BIG lie. Gov. Amaechi road construction and repairs ended in his 1st term.
This 2nd term, he's done nothing. So stop deceiving us. We kno beta
do you live in PH? If you do, Where?
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by CharlesBekwele: 1:11am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=stebell]@ OP, where are de "pishures" na.
My broda dat na BIG lie. Gov. Amaechi road construction and repairs ended in his 1st term. [quote

@ Stebell, please go to Trans Amadi road and you can see that it's under construction. At Trans Amadi-slaughter junction by Oginigba, they are doing a roundabout there and work is far gone. I passed there today and saw it with my two naked eyes. If you go there you will see it yourself except you choose to be blind to the good work Amaechi is doing in Rivers State. Even if you are too blind to see it, i have posted the pic below of ongoing work there cheesy. those that can see will tell you . And I agree that Segun pictures of Abacha road is alien to anyone who lives in PH and pass that road. That is not Abacha road. All these Amaechi bashers and haters should go to hell and burn. Amaechi has done so many roads in port harcourt and Rivers State. In terms of road, no other Rivers governor can beat his record. End of discussion : cheesy.

Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Though I don't hate Amaechi, but nothing is spectacular about the pictures posted here.
Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by 007truthbetold: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is Abacha road. Not the lie posted by Segun Oshogbo.

Re: Yes, Port Harcourt Is Working... Yes Amaechi Is Working(pictures) by DeCleff(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Charles Bekwele][/quote]
The trans-amadi - sluaghter road is been extended to woji & Elelenwo wit a bridge between woji & Elelenwo.

(1) (Reply)

My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture / Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom / Can Atiku Still Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.