Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Was There Any Case Of Abortion In The Bible Days? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was There Any Case Of Abortion In The Bible Days? (459 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was There Any Case Of Abortion In The Bible Days? by PasD(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Could it be that I have not come across such, or that there was no such thing as abortion in the bible? Probably women could not get rid of unwanted pregnancy because there was no such knowledge on the possibility. The sameritan woman had 5husbands and probably kids. The mother of Jephtah got him out of prostitution. I never saw any case of abortion in the bible. So how can we know whether its sin or not? I just asked a question pls
Re: Was There Any Case Of Abortion In The Bible Days? by Lilaex: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2013
^^^FOOOooooool
Re: Was There Any Case Of Abortion In The Bible Days? by PasD(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Lilaex: ^^^FOOOooooool
no no no pls dnt get me wrong. I dnt support abortion. I just asked a question. Its too early for abuse

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland : Consolidating Islam Prophet Lies In One Thread. / Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith / Why We Need Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.