Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) (2486 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
op you are one of those fools that believe anything as long as it is written in a book. Hehe. The mark of illiterates. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
9jadelta: op

any idiot can write a book. (if illiterates can write bible I don't see why that is a poblem) I can decided to write Satans version of the story and claim to get inspiration from god or whievervi want.

until u can scientifically prove to me that god created all things without reference to Bible.

then u have no right to tell me that Satan didn't create all things

I am here asking satanist to show us how satan created all things from their satanic bible and none of them can..But i and several other christians can show you how God created all things from the Bible..So why should you tell me to prove that God created all things without reference to the bible when i have permitted satanist to use their own satanic book to prove theirs?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

I am here asking satanist to show us how satan created all things from their satanic bible and none of them can..But i and several other christians can show you how God created all things from the Bible..So why should you tell me to prove that God created all things without reference to the bible when i have permitted satanist to use their own satanic book to prove theirs?

Because Satan is not Yahweh. Satan impacts knowledge directly to His followers unlike yahweh that has to write on stones and dead plants.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: op you are one of those fools that believe anything as long as it is written in a book. Hehe. The mark of illiterates. grin grin grin grin

Typical ad hominen..Nothing sensible for you to say..Meanwhile you beleive in evolution theory written in books..You are just ignorant and foolish..You are not a satanist but a confused deluded fellow..Nothing more and this is what i wanted to prove.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Typical ad hominen..Nothing sensible for you to say..Meanwhile you beleive in evolution theory written in books..You are just ignorant and foolish..You are not a satanist but a confused deluded fellow..Nothing more and this is what i wanted to prove.

No. I observed evolution with my very eyes. In a laboratory. Do you know what a laboratory is?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Because Satan is not Yahweh. Satan impacts knowledge directly to His followers unlike yahweh that has to write on stones and dead plants.

Since satan impacted his knowledge directly to his followers (i know you arent a satanist, to weak for it), then the satanists should come out here and state exactly how satan created all things. smiley
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Since satan impacted his knowledge directly to his followers (i know you arent a satanist, to weak for it), then the satanists should come out here and state exactly how satan created all things. smiley

Hehe. You want to run away from me? In your own thread? Xtian cowardice has reached a new level here. grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

No. I observed evolution with my very eyes. In a laboratory. Do you know what a laboratory is?

LoL...so you saw how man evolved from the apes you believed into modern man in your laboratory right?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

LoL...so you saw how man evolved from the apes you believed into modern man in your laboratory right?

Your illiteracy knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
God created robots, Satan created knowledge to free the robots from their robotic state. Now which deity deserves more respect?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Hehe. You want to run away from me? In your own thread? Xtian cowardice has reached a new level here. grin

I am here and will always be here..You are the coward..You claim satanism that you dont even know about..You cant even answer simple questions...Everyone is waiting for you to answer them so stop rigmarolling and beating about the bush and answer the simple question.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
phxc: God created robots, Satan created knowledge to free the robots from their robotic state. Now which deity deserves more respect?

Atleast we christians how the bible to speak for us, what has the book of satan actually said about satan creating anything? i am yet to see any sensible reply here...Just show me where in the satanic book that satan created anything and how he did it for us to see.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

I am here and will always be here..You are the coward..You claim satanism that you dont even know about..You cant even answer simple questions...Everyone is waiting for you to answer them so stop rigmarolling and beating about the bush and answer the simple question.

Your question are foolish.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Atleast we christians how the bible to speak for us, what has the book of satan actually said about satan creating anything? i am yet to see any sensible reply here...Just show me where in the satanic book that satan created anything and how he did it for us to see.

Still looking for answers in a book. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Your illiteracy knows no bounds.

Still so weak as expected..You can never say anything about how satan created anything..Ask your master for the knowledge to show you the answer
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Still looking for answers in a book. Pathetic.

Hahaha..but everyday Alfa posts different verses from a book...How pathetic and simple.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Hahaha..but everyday Alfa posts different verses from a book...How pathetic and simple.

SMDH. Examplary xtian.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

SMDH. Examplary xtian.

You are not a satanist and not a true atheist..just deluded and confused.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

You are not a satanist and not a true atheist..just deluded and confused.

whatever makes you sleep better at night.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Yep, as long as the truth is exposed.. cool
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Yep, as long as the truth is exposed.. cool

The only thing you are exposing is your illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The only thing you are exposing is your illiteracy.

Am actually exposing your ignorance, illiteracy and backward mindness here
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2013
@ Joel lala, you no dey rep your intellectual xtian bros @ all. @ least if you don't know anything, its not a crime.
The adage says
"A person who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a f00l."
From the moment you said
joel lala:

you only exposed your ignorance. I also don't know much about evolution (but you no rep @ all by what you said) so I don't get into arguments about it.
Alfa_seltzer knows an argument with you is not worth it. You can't even read signs.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2013
9jadelta: please show me where god created All things... I'm really interested

no book of Satan because u god trolls won't allow it
Stop this too dude. The thread is all about satanism. I don't know why most of you here cannot define any concept without bringing God into it. Their is no correlation between what you wrote and what joel is asking.
Stick to the topic, but if you have nothing but distractions to offer, seek the exit link.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

What exactly do you think Satanism is?
Lol. You are asking me to explain what I am yet to understand. It doesn't go that way. I would be making a logical mistake by doing that.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2013
phxc: God created robots, Satan created knowledge to free the robots from their robotic state. Now which deity deserves more respect?
Nice observation. Do you mind answering his questions?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2013
nwuyag: @ Joel lala, you no dey rep your intellectual xtian bros @ all. @ least if you don't know anything, its not a crime.
The adage says
From the moment you said

you only exposed your ignorance. I also don't know much about evolution (but you no rep @ all by what you said) so I don't get into arguments about it.
Alfa_seltzer knows an argument with you is not worth it. You can't even read signs.
Dude, do you intend to partake in this show of ignorance?
Why is it so hard to focus only on the question?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2013
nwuyag: @ Joel lala, you no dey rep your intellectual xtian bros @ all. @ least if you don't know anything, its not a crime.
The adage says
From the moment you said

@nwuyag, i know you are new here in this forum but to be honest you are not smart at all..you try so hard to be accepted by other atheist by talking of point just to support their claim..Alfa till nw cant answer my questions and you come here to display foolishness in other to be accepted..if you dont know about evolution why say something about it..you made a quotation which says
"A person who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a f00l." so if you dont knw anything about a subject, arent you the proverbial fool you are mentioning? Think twice before you talk and stop be an atheist's stooge.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, do you intend to partake in this show of ignorance?

The guy is just a stooge who is willing to buttt lick any atheist on NL in other to be accepted as an atheist nothing more..he doesnt know what is happening here but decided to display total ignorance..up till now Alfa cant say any sensible thing about the topic but the stooge is willing to display his ignorance by representing his nonentity.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala:

The guy is just a stooge who is willing to buttt lick any atheist on NL in other to be accepted as an atheist nothing more..he doesnt know what is happening here but decided to display total ignorance..up till now Alfa cant say any sensible thing about the topic but the stooge is willing to display his ignorance by representing his nonentity.
That's the only problem I think is peculiar with atheists here. I wonder if satanists share the same escape strategy.
They can ask the theist every question related to God and religion, and the theist always tries his best to provide them with answers. If he fails, they accuse him, which I think is right if he can't provide answers, of ignorance and remote-controlled
But when we now turn the table around and demand for answers for some of the things they hold to be true, they quickly fly to temper employing the services of ad hominem.
Normally a behaviour like this, which I agreed to whether it be a theist, warrants the tag 'ignoramus'. The funny and illogical thing now transforms to, the same people who should be called ignorant once again turn the table around and the interviewer becomes the ignorant one, and the one refusing to provide answers the logical one.
Is this what we call rational thinking?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2013
joel lala:

@nwuyag, i know you are new here in this forum but to be honest you are not smart at all..you try so hard to be accepted by other atheist by talking of point just to support their claim..Alfa till nw cant answer my questions and you come here to display foolishness in other to be accepted..if you dont know about evolution why say something about it..you made a quotation which says
"A person who does not know and does not know that he does not know is a f00l." so if you dont knw anything about a subject, arent you the proverbial fool you are mentioning? Think twice before you talk and stop be an atheist's stooge.
I am new in registering doesn't make me new in viewing. It means that you ve gone to check my topics and posts before commenting.
You are not the first person saying this. I want to make things clear for you guys to know. Are you trying to judge me because I opened a thread to thank atheists? That's very silly of you because you dont know me. You are judging me by my posts. I am a very big admirer of intelligence wherever I see it. If you don't mind, I also have great respect for Mr Anony, Inesquor, and sometimes frosbels posts and many other christians. Even some of reyginus's posts. I have learnt a lot from them. If i had opened a thread for them, you wont be saying this because they also made soo much sense to me tho i have reached my conclusion. But sorry my friend, of all christians here, your posts are really not worth my time. You continue to show arrogance in ignorance. I really don't know where you evolved from. I like to see debates between Mr Anony and Ooman or someoneelse cos i learn a lot from them. Go checkyour posts again. I really don't like entering into nairaland arguements, I just like to look for sensitive questions on xtianity and open up threads which your ignorance cant make you understand. In Nl, every arguement usually have flaws from both parties and everyone already has his side which he is on by default which is one of the reasons I don't like arguments here.
On the topic,
I am not really too interested in it, but by the time you guys started to ridicule yourselves, I brought you to attention of where you messed up and showed obvious ignorance. You guys can keep arguing/debating. its not my type(topic). From threads that I ve seen, I think alfa seltzer is a pure atheist and if he does not know about satanism, it not my problem.
Thanks for the insult tho.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, do you intend to partake in this show of ignorance?
pls check my other post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials / Help, Am Having Bad Dreams Constantly / Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.