Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) (2478 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Of late we have seen alot of posts and Threads about God, what he did blah blah blah..Also, satanist have opened several threads using the bible as reference to show what God can do to defend his own children.

Now, my questions to NL satanist are:

1. WHAT HAS SATAN ACTUALLY DONE FOR HIS OWN CHILDREN aka satanist with reference to their own Satanic Book? Is there any history about it?

2. What did Satan create? ***Show us from the satanic books***

3. If satan did not create anything, doesnt that mean that he is POWERLESS? sad

4. Does satan believe in God?

5. Why do satanists preach and talk more about the Bible than the satanic books? Dont they believe in their master?

I await NL satanists to come here and enlighten us about these issues.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2013
Why are you people bothered about Satan and his followers?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Why are you people bothered about Satan and his followers?

The same reason why you are bothered about God and his followers...Now answer the questions above or are you a coward for your master.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

The same reason why you are bothered about God and his followers...Now answer the questions above or are you a coward for your master.

You asked the question like the one-direction-xtian you are. We are no xtians and such do not have the same standards as you.

Your question showcases a foolishness that is synonymous with indoctrinated children's behaviour.

It's like asking Seun Osewa where he kept the Google source code.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You asked the question like the one-direction-xtian you are. We are no xtians and such do not have the same standards as you.

Your question showcases a foolishness that is synonymous with indoctrinated children's behaviour.

Your post is filled with cowardice and foolishness..Let us know how powerful your master is..Show us from your satanic books..You can make numerous posts about God but not a single post about how your master is powerful, or how satan created anything or how he delivered his own people..That makes you and your master worthless and powerless.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Stop this ad hominem game, please. His questions are necessary, answer them.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa is an atheist,his pseudo satanism is the get blind xtians to think.

The shock people experience when they read his threads for the first time is legendary.

So @op forget about Satan focus on God,worship Satan or God does not affect the outcome of your life

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Alfa is an atheist,his pseudo satanism is the get blind xtians to think.

The shock people experience when they read his threads for the first time is legendary.

So @op forget about Satan focus on God,worship Satan or God does not affect the outcome of your life

If Alfa is man enough then, let him come out and deny satanism here live and direct, atleast atheism doesnt have anything to do with satanism
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Reyginus: Stop this ad hominem game, please. His questions are necessary, answer them.

Well said!!!
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

If Alfa is man enough then, let him come out and deny satanism here live and direct, atleast atheism doesnt have anything to do with satanism

You are a blind religionist anything or post with satan in it crawls under your skin,why would Alfa deny satanism?

He enjoys the effect on folks like you, Reyginus knows alfa and aint bothered...

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You are a blind religionist anything or post with satan in it crawls under your skin,why would Alfa deny satanism?

He enjoys the effect on folks like you, Reyginus knows alfa and aint bothered...

Sorry bro but you are confused..Alfa knows what i mean here thats why he is avoiding this thread..So if you are ignorantly blind, i will advise you keep quiet and watch from the sidelines.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Sorry bro but you are confused..Alfa knows what i mean here thats why he is avoiding this thread..So if you are ignorantly blind, i will advise you keep quiet and watch from the sidelines.

I have debated with Alfa and his 1000 other monikers on this forum,both as an atheist and as a religionist.

Stop wasting your time.Alfa doesn't believe in the supernatural.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I have debated with Alfa and his 1000 other monikers on this forum,both as an atheist and as a religionist.

Stop wasting your time.Alfa doesn't believe in the supernatural.

Then why are you do the talking for him Let Alfa come and say so here..That is what i actually want...
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

I will advise you to read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1105108/all-atheists-satanists
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
Op, I can see that you are yearning to know Satan better. You are on the right path. Continue and he will reveal Himself to you.

Talking about Satanic powers. Let me not go into supernatural shenanigans and give an example that everybody can verify: THE SATANIC CHATBOX.

Xtians and atheists and what have you all need their chatboxes to be stickied in other to stay on the front page. Prayer cannot keep that on the front page. I asked the soldiers of christ for a sticky and they resorted to insults as usual. I then turned to Satan, lit a candle and asked him to show His power by keeping that thread on the Front Page for the rest of the year. Satanic power is overflowing there. People come in and give testimonies about how the thread affects them. We reached a milestone of 666 posts yeaterday. That same day we also reached another milestone of having more posts that the stickied non- xtian chatbox created by the prophet of jesus himself. That is Satanic power right in front of you. Silent and deadly.

Give your life over today and see all your worries disappear.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
all hail Satan grin
number 1 god arch nemesis

@op, init obvious that Satan is more powerful and wiser than god.

like every comic about heroes and villains. the villains are trickish and dubious which are the characteristics of god.

lemme put in some conspiracy theory ministered to me by holy ghost

Satan created all things. including god, Yahweh, allah. god was Satan most trusted angel. but God betrayed satan, he overthrew his government, but because satan is too powerful for god to kill, he banished him to earth. god enslaved Adam and eve on earth (don't forget Adam and eve were one of Satan's creations) but God changed the story like the romans changed the story of Spartacus to a petty thief instead of a hero. then, when Satan got to earth, he emancipated Adam and eve, gave them freewill and ability to think, god on his treacherous throne rose up and angrily cursed humans afterwards. after all he didn't create them. it's easier to destroy, curse than create.

am sure if God created Adam and eve, he wouldn't destroy them like that, he would rather re create Adam and eve to suite his purpose.
even in Bible and quoran, the book of lies. god has killed millions of people, destroyed battalions. Satan never kill a single soul (thats because satan cherished his creations)

so it has been written that Satan will rise up again one day and reclaim the throne that rightfully belongs to him.

until then God can enjoy his fame
i

now u know the truth, let the truth make u seek more truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Op, I can see that you are yearning to know Satan better. You are on the right path. Continue and he will reveal Himself to you.

Talking about Satanic powers. Let me not go into supernatural shenanigans and give an example that everybody can verify: THE SATANIC CHATBOX.

Xtians and atheists and what have you all need their chatboxes to be stickied in other to stay on the front page. Prayer cannot keep that on the front page. I asked the soldiers of christ for a sticky and they resorted to insults as usual. I then turned to Satan, lit a candle and asked him to show His power by keeping that thread on the Front Page for the rest of the year. Satanic power is overflowing there. People come in and give testimonies about how the thread affects them. We reached a milestone of 666 posts yeaterday. That same day we also reached another milestone of having more posts that the stickied non- xtian chatbox created by the prophet of jesus himself. That is Satanic power right in front of you. Silent and deadly.

The above makes little sense.
Alfa, let's be frank here, his questions are not about christains nor atheists but satanists.
Please, let's focus on his op alone. I'm really interested in this topic.
No ad hominem. No diversion. Only satanism.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Op, I can see that you are yearning to know Satan better. You are on the right path. Continue and he will reveal Himself to you.

LoL..@Alfa, i knew that you will make me laugh with your response..so the power of satan can actually make your thread on front page but is unable to create anything sensible from time memorial..satan indeed is a second hand fiddle..(am still waiting for answers to the questions above)
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
9jadelta: all hail Satan grin
number 1 god arch nemesis

@op, init obvious that Satan is more powerful and wiser than god.

like every comic about heroes and villains. the villains are trickish and dubious which are the characteristics of god.

lemme put in some conspiracy theory ministered to me by holy ghost

Satan created all things. including god, Yahweh, allah. god was Satan most trusted angel. but God betrayed satan, he overthrew his government, but because satan is too powerful for god to kill, he banished him to earth. god enslaved Adam and eve on earth (don't forget Adam and eve were on Satan's creations) but God changed the story like the romans changed the story of Spartacus to a petty thief instead of a hero. then, when Satan got to earth, he emancipated Adam and eve, gave them freewill and ability to think, god on his treacherous throne rose up and angrily cursed humans afterwards. after all he didn't create them. it's easier to destroy, curse than create.

am sure if God created Adam and eve, he won't destroy them like that, he would rather re create Adam and eve to suite his purpose.
even in Bible and quoran, the book of lies. god has killed millions of people, destroyed battalions. Satan never killed a single soul (thats because satan cherished his creations)

so it has been written that Satan will rise up again one day and reclaim the throne that rightfully belongs to him.

until then God can enjoy his fame
i

now u know the truth. let the truth make u seek more truth.

LOL..Please show us here how satan created everything from the book of satan, i am really interested.. grin
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Reyginus: The above makes little sense.
Alfa, let's be frank here, his questions are not about christains nor atheists but satanists.

@Reyginus, thank you...the bolded says it all, but i can assure you that Alfa doesnt have a single clue on satanism that he spews up and down (Although right now he is checking google for information cheesy)
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

LOL..Please show us here how satan created everything from the book of satan, i am really interested.. grin
please show me where god created All things... I'm really interested

no book of Satan because u god trolls won't allow it

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Reyginus: The above makes little sense.

What exactly do you think Satanism is?
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

LoL..@Alfa, i knew that you will make me laugh with your response..so the power of satan can actually make your thread on front page but is unable to create anything sensible from time memorial..satan indeed is a second hand fiddle..(am still waiting for answers to the questions above)

Unlike your god, His powers are verifiable. His works are evident.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
9jadelta: please show me where god created All things... I'm really interested

no book of Satan because u god trolls won't allow it

Is this your response..How pityful..please you said satan created all things but you cant show us where and how, arent you just a weakling in your own belief (i know you claim atheism, but if you want to support satanism here, then you should stick with the satanic books)
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Is this your response..How pityful..please you said satan created all things but you cant show us where and how, arent you just a weakling in your own belief (i know you claim atheism, but if you want to support satanism here, then you should stick with the satanic books)

Can you prove that Satan didn't create all things?

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Unlike your god, His powers are verifiable. His works are evident.

sad sad sad sad

Is this it grin...If a christian or muslim was asked what his God created and he said (according to your post) 'His works are evident', wouldnt you be calling them ignorant..Arent you ignorant about the one you worship whereas you cant say or show us any sensible thing that satan did/created..SMH
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

sad sad sad sad

Is this it grin...If a christian or muslim was asked what his God created and he said (according to your post) 'His works are evident', wouldnt you be calling them ignorant..Arent you ignorant about the one you worship whereas you cant say or show us any sensible thing that satan did/created..SMH

Like I told you before, you are still ignorantly comparing us to yourselves. Not surprising seeing as you are a follower of an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

I made valid argument, more realistic than god creating all things but likes destroying what he claims to have created. (I'm hardcore atheist..) i don't believe in Satan or God since they were created by illiterates to control gullible people .

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Can you prove that Satan didn't create all things?

I knew you would beat about the bush as usual.. cheesy

Let me help you:

The Satanic Bible: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Bible and www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/CSBOOKs.html
***Doesnt say a single thing about what satan created or how he fought and defended his own*** sad

So, please now prove to us here how satan created all things..
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
9jadelta: I made valid argument, more realistic than god creating all things but likes destroying what he claims to have created. (I'm hardcore atheist..) i don't believe in Satan or God since they were created by illiterates to control gullible people .

Finally, you said you dont believe in satan..Good..so keep quiet and let the NL satanist do the talking...BTW you never made any valid arguement
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
op

any idi.ot can write a book. (if illiterates can write bible I don't see why that is a poblem) I can decided to write Satans version of the story and claim to get inspiration from god or whatever i want.

until u can scientifically prove to me that god created all things without reference to Bible.

then u have no right to tell me that Satan didn't create all things

1 Like

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
joel lala:

Finally, you said you dont believe in satan..Good..so keep quiet and let the NL satanist do the talking...BTW you never made any valid arguement
if I'm to chose BTW Satan and God. I would chose Satan. he never kill anyone

it can never valid to a god troll

am outta here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians / Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? / Prophet Mohammed Footpath Spotted In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.