Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) (2484 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
wiegraf: ^^

You're utterly clueless. Don't expect anything from me. Not going to sit you through the obvious anymore
Lololol. Obvious you said. Lol
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by wiegraf: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. Obvious you said. Lol

Do you need a dictionary to look up the word? What's wrong with you?
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2013
wiegraf:

Do you need a dictionary to look up the word? What's wrong with you?
Not really. I only marvel at your guts.
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by wiegraf: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Reyginus: Not really. I only marvel at your guts.

It's worse than I thought..
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
wiegraf:

It's worse than I thought..
Exactly so. But on a serious note, you didn't help the argument
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by wiegraf: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Reyginus: Exactly so. But on a serious note, you didn't help the argument

Just as alfa has never stated he's an atheist. Ok
Re: What Has Satan Actually Done For Satanist(with Reference From The Satanic Book) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
wiegraf:

Just as alfa has never stated he's an atheist. Ok
Okay. Alfa welldone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Self Servicing Is Unbreakable Even With Praya And Fasting? / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials / Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.