Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano (1961 Views)

Ngige Tells Buhari What He Must Do About Biafra / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Stop Soliciting Buhari; Ndigbo Group Tells Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by MCKULQ(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Anambra State, Senator Chris Ngige, on Tuesday accused his opponent in the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Willie Obiano, of lacking the confidence needed for the race.
Ngige said in a post on Facebook that Obiano had been hiding behind Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi, and APGA National Chairman, Chief Victor Umeh.
In the piece titled ‘Questions for my dear opponent,’ Ngige said Obiano’s refusal to wear campaign materials bearing his own face showed that the candidate was “unsure of himself.”
He said that he (Ngige) appeared to be running for the November 16, 2013 election against Obiano and his ‘godfathers.’
The full text reads:
“Questions for my dear opponent. Why can’t he wear his own face on his clothes? Why can’t Obi wear the candidate’s face? Does Obi hate him this much? Now my fellow candidate has decided to put on the cap of his second god father. Who am I really contesting with? Am I contesting with Peter Obi or Victor Umeh? It appears Mr. Willie is unsure of himself. He wears Obi’s clothes today and wears Umeh’s cap tomorrow.
“He is not even confident enough to wear his own face. Nobody hears him say anything. He is just like a boy led by the hand by his boss Obi and his big uncle Umeh.
“Folks, please tell him that Anambra governorship is not for boys. Cluelessness is not a quality that is needed in an Anambra governor. An Anambra governor does not need to be led like a slowpoke by his boss and big uncle. Tufiakwa!”

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=126914
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Dubby6(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
True talk...Anambra State politics na die. Only for the strong
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by ENEONWO(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Very true. The man (Willie Obiano) is being paraded like a glorified dummy. Peter Obi & Victor Umeh do much the talking. Is that not a sign that Umeh & Obi will govern through Obiano if peradventure, he wins?
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by odinko: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
F.p
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by 9iceboi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
What's the problem with tinibu ngige.... Y is he talking nd ranting like laI mohammed...ojukwus face was wat obiano was wearing.. I knw that ngige does not ve respect 4 igbo culture nd igbo leaders but he should plz play his politics without melding into d affiars of odas... Ekenekwam

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Ferdinandu(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thghough i don't really like Ngige and his APC clout but one thing is becoming clear,voting Obiano into Anambra state government house is voting back Godfatherism

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by gleaf: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ngige you are the clueless one! tell us how you will provide security for us not what your opponent is wearing ! you ran away from the state after been kidnapped and was operating from other neigbouring states leaving us to rot in the mess you created with your criminal gang.
You are now busy creating another mess and have the temerity to type rubbish......anyway cant wait for the curse on you start taking effect, cos we are tired of all these brigands like you in Anambra.

This will be the last fight and political burial for you all criminals and jobless politicians in Anambra!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by ochilikoko(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
i used to respect Ngige b4 unfortunately,he lost d respect since he adopted Politics of ranchor and bitterness. I just tnk God dat my presido is matured enough to torelate insults

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Kemy11(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Anytn from osun D i dont take it
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Sealeddeal(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Willie Obiano does not understand what politics is all about. He is shy man. He will do better as a comissioner than as a Gov. He couldnt match Ifeanyi Ubah's weight in a debate organised by anambra citizens in california. Willie Obiano is only parading a CV that has not impacted anything on anambra or nigerians in general. Even with Gov. Obi and Victor Umeh,Willie Obiano cannot win anambra governorship in a free and fair atmosphere. My fear is that President Goodluck Jonathan may have perfected plans to rig the election in anambra state to favour Gov. Obi's candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
So true.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by apoti(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
9iceboi: What's the problem with tinibu ngige.... Y is he talking nd ranting like laI mohammed...ojukwus face was wat obiano was wearing.. I knw that ngige does not ve respect 4 igbo culture nd igbo leaders but he should plz play his politics without melding into d affiars of odas... Ekenekwam

Was he wearing Obi's face? Yes

Was he wearing his own face? No

Then STFU and gerrout

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by biafranqueen: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
gleaf: Ngige you are the clueless one! tell us how you will provide security for us not what your opponent is wearing ! you ran away from the state after been kidnapped and was operating from other neigbouring states leaving us to rot in the mess you created with your criminal gang.
You are now busy creating another mess and have the temerity to type rubbish......anyway cant wait for the curse on you start taking effect, cos we are tired of all these brigands like you in Anambra.

This will be the last fight and political burial for you all criminals and jobless politicians in Anambra!
our people have a short memory imagine how much of the state money was used to rebuild what his paid touts burned down!
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by biafranqueen: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sealeddeal: Willie Obiano does not understand what politics is all about. He is shy man. He will do better as a comissioner than as a Gov. He couldnt match Ifeanyi Ubah's weight in a debate organised by anambra citizens in california. Willie Obiano is only parading a CV that has not impacted anything on anambra or nigerians in general. Even with Gov. Obi and Victor Umeh,Willie Obiano cannot win anambra governorship in a free and fair atmosphere. My fear is that President Goodluck Jonathan may have perfected plans to rig the election in anambra state to favour Gov. Obi's candidate.
I agree with you on the point he is not an average poli thief, but that is what we need these seasoned thief's have no conscious, they can do anything for power. That is why I like him, we the people have a better chance of pulling his strings then Peter Obi because, he is not a a seasoned player. Yes he was a last minute choice but this gives us a chance to push him into development. I disagree with you on not impacting Anambra. Here is why Fidelity bank was instrumental in helping many small and medium size business's expand operations without charging outrageous interest and fees.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by biafranqueen: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ferdinandu: Thghough i don't really like Ngige and his APC clout but one thing is becoming clear,voting Obiano into Anambra state government house is voting back Godfatherism
but you people were ok when Ikemba was the Godfather, why?
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by cjrane: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
So Ngige is now a man?
God forbid bad thing!
Shebi they gave Tinubu the right to nominate any yoruba he likes as VP?
Tunde Ngige needs to tell Tinunbu to nominate him as his VP and stop wasting his time chasing shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Ferdinandu(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
biafranqueen: but you people were ok when Ikemba was the Godfather, why?
Ikemba was just a ceremonial Godfather though with a lot of influence on the People compared to what a typical Godfather in Nigeria Politics is.He wields all the power and controls all the finances from backyard.
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Noneroone(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
[/quote]
gleaf: Ngige you are the clueless one! tell us how you will provide security for us not what your opponent is wearing ! you ran away from the state after been kidnapped and was operating from other neigbouring states leaving us to rot in the mess you created with your criminal gang.

In politics, you tell the people why they should vote you and convince them why not to vote your opponent.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by biafranqueen: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ferdinandu: Ikemba was just a ceremonial Godfather though with a lot of influence on the People compared to what a typical Godfather in Nigeria Politics is.He wields all the power and controls all the finances from backyard.
Do you know how many Commissioners are in office because of Ikemba, to this day, our state pays into his estate directly to his wife. You don't know that Obi would not be in office if not because of Ikemba or even have been able to start a new party that would win the election if he did not arrange it, come on you guys stop playing gullible!
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
They say; realisation of facts is in stages. It is beginning to sink in on Chris Ngige that the governorship has gone to Obiano. He has decided to settle in the mud and fight dirty.
If the reason why Bola Tinubu has not visited Anambra to campaign and throw money around, as usual, is to misrepresent Ngige as a man without godfathers, they should think again. Ngige would have had better potentials if he were to be in another party. Alas, he needs Tinubu's money to run his campaigns. Is he telling Ndi Anambra that Tinubu would not want to recoup on his investment, were the APC to win the election?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by gratiaeo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Goddex: That statement smacks of his well-known ‘’god-fatherist’’ instincts, which he has been using to dictate and monopolize decisions in his various, one-man-party summersaults – AC, ACN and now APC – all in six years!!. AD advises Tinubu not to let his dictatorial tendencies of godfather ego be the cause of an implosion in his latest, ideologically-barren political gang-up, which seems to have no deeper rationale than just opposing the PDP and taking over the Presidency.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/national-confab-tinubu-is-confused-says-lagos-ad/
The above statements is from Afeniferi to Tinubu.
Imagine what will happen to Anambra state when Ngige begin to service his godfather (tinubu) with Anambra state money.
Ngige you want to bring Amala and Ewedu politics into Anambra? Chai! God go punish you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Ferdinandu(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
biafranqueen: Do you know how many Commissioners are in office because of Ikemba, to this day, our state pays into his estate directly to his wife. You don't know that Obi would not be in office if not because of Ikemba or even have been able to start a new party that would win the election if he did not arrange it, come on you guys stop playing gullible!
Whatever! the obvious is clear, during Obi's campaign time,he had a campaign strategy that was ringing bell in the ears of every Anambrarian with or without Ojukwu compared with this Obiano Guy that cannot even boast of winning the Local government seat of his LGA on his own.He just look like a Puppy dog being dragged along on its leash by either Obi or Umeh wherever they go wearing dresses sown for him by them.
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Sealeddeal(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
You have to understand that anybody thats is not well equipped for governance will surely find it hard to achieve something laudable. Peter Obi wasnt much of an average 'polithief' like you call them prior to his emergence but he atleast was prepared.he had a well mapped out plans which,to some extend help me tp achieve the his aims. How do you think that anambra people need an unprepared person who will be confused in office? i am yet to agree that Willie Obiano has anything laudable to achieve in anambra. he doesnt even understand the state he want to govern. Well,,i wish anambra state get it right this time as anambra state cannot stand another 8 years of insecurity and suffering.
biafranqueen: I agree with you on the point he is not an average poli thief, but that is what we need these seasoned thief's have no conscious, they can do anything for power. That is why I like him, we the people have a better chance of pulling his strings then Peter Obi because, he is not a a seasoned player. Yes he was a last minute choice but this gives us a chance to push him into development. I disagree with you on not impacting Anambra. Here is why Fidelity bank was instrumental in helping many small and medium size business's expand operations without charging outrageous interest and fees.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by gratiaeo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
utumunta: They say; realisation of facts is in stages. It is beginning to sink in on Chris Ngige that the governorship has gone to Obiano. He has decided to settle in the mud and fight dirty.
If the reason why Bola Tinubu has not visited Anambra to campaign and throw money around, as usual, is to misrepresent Ngige as a man without godfathers, they should think again. Ngige would have had better potentials if he were to be in another party. Alas, he needs Tinubu's money to run his campaigns. Is he telling Ndi Anambra that Tinubu would not want to recoup on his investment, were the APC to win the election?
No tinubu has become father Christmas overnight.
We know who's is who
99% APC lapdogs in this forum have never visited Anambra state, ask them what is the achievements of Ngige during his tenure apart from taring few roads they will call you names because they are not bothered about his credentials. They only want a yoruba party to win an election i.e to expand their coast down the niger

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Sealeddeal(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
No tinubu has become father Christmas overnight.
We know who's is who
99% APC lapdogs in this forum have never visited Anambra state, ask them what is the achievements of Ngige during his tenure apart from taring few roads they will call you names because they are not bothered about his credentials. They only want a yoruba party to win an election i.e to expand their coast down the niger
Mr man,stop deceiving yourself with yoruba this,yoruba that. I am from anambra and i dont have anything against APC. APC is a national party and has the right to contest and win election in anambra.ipi am not in Ngige's camp but i hate the issue of Yoruba this or yoruba that in anambra election.
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by gratiaeo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sealeddeal: You have to understand that anybody thats is not well equipped for governance will surely find it hard to achieve something laudable. Peter Obi wasnt much of an average 'polithief' like you call them prior to his emergence but he atleast was prepared.he had a well mapped out plans which,to some extend help me tp achieve the his aims. How do you think that anambra people need an unprepared person who will be confused in office? i am yet to agree that Willie Obiano has anything laudable to achieve in anambra. he doesnt even understand the state he want to govern. Well,,i wish anambra state get it right this time as anambra state cannot stand another 8 years of insecurity and suffering.
How prepared was Ngige when Christ Ubah forced him into Anambra state?
Pls we are yet to recover from destruction caused by Ngige and his bunch of touts during his tenure.
From all ramification what Anambra state need now is continuety not starting afresh and Ngige lacks those quality.
Do you care to know that Ngige may counsel all the projects going on now, just to score his cheap political point

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ngige MUST lose. The reason is Because, APC is a wrong platform for him, a party whose leaders deport Igbos from their zone, and the other is sympathetic to Boko Haram that murders mostly Igbos.

How can any sensible Igboman join such a Party ? I am NOT Igbo, but I am saying this categorically, ANY IGBO MAN THAT VOTES APC IS A VERY VERY BIG F00L.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by gratiaeo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sealeddeal: Mr man,stop deceiving yourself with yoruba this,yoruba that. I am from anambra and i dont have anything against APC. APC is a national party and has the right to contest and win election in anambra.ipi am not in Ngige's camp but i hate the issue of Yoruba this or yoruba that in anambra election.
Then let Ngige start telling us what he will do than crying everyday like market woman
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by biafranqueen: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ferdinandu: Whatever! the obvious is clear, during Obi's campaign time,he had a campaign strategy that was ringing bell in the ears of every Anambrarian with or without Ojukwu compared with this Obiano Guy that cannot even boast of winning the Local government seat of his LGA on his own.He just look like a Puppy dog being dragged along on its leash by either Obi or Umeh wherever they go wearing dresses sown for him by them.
Come on my Dear when they went to court to put Obi back in the house, Ojukwu was the force in Abuja. Even though I did complain about the material to Chino, the fact is that if we the people won't force them to work nobody will. Just because I don't like Peter Obi, does not mean I will not reason well. Because this Obiano fellow is an over achiever in the business world I want to give him a chance. If Ubah would not have mismanaged his business I would have given him my vote, by all means. Because he was new to politics and not the same old solider, and he was a business man that started a successful company. Because I know personally how he squandered money carelessly, which I saw with my own eyes and how many people trusted him and he screwed them over, plus his mismanagement to a point where AMCON gave him a chance in 2012, to continue to be the CEO until it was obvious that he was recklessly irresponsible when it comes to spending! Obiano is not money and power hungry, he is not a big show off or charismatic, but he is a responsible human being, that is hard working and can build up Anambra 's state coffers with investment and development of the business sectors. We have to look at what the person can do for us not how he is bubbly and boisterous that has gotten us no where!
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by biafranqueen: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sealeddeal: You have to understand that anybody thats is not well equipped for governance will surely find it hard to achieve something laudable. Peter Obi wasnt much of an average 'polithief' like you call them prior to his emergence but he atleast was prepared.he had a well mapped out plans which,to some extend help me tp achieve the his aims. How do you think that anambra people need an unprepared person who will be confused in office? i am yet to agree that Willie Obiano has anything laudable to achieve in anambra. he doesnt even understand the state he want to govern. Well,,i wish anambra state get it right this time as anambra state cannot stand another 8 years of insecurity and suffering.
Nna how has well prepared politicians worked for Nigerians thus far? How can we keep looking for the same kind of people hoping for a change. That is madness to keep doing the same thing hoping for a better result!
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by Noble11(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Ngige MUST lose. The reason is Because, APC is a wrong platform for him, a party whose leaders deport Igbos from their zone, and the other is sympathetic to Boko Haram that murders mostly Igbos.

How can any sensible Igboman join such a Party ? I am NOT Igbo, but I am saying this categorically, ANY IGBO MAN THAT VOTES APC IS A VERY VERY BIG F00L.
Mr man stop using ur ANUS to think pls use ur head..am from anambra and am voting for personality not party
Re: Anambra Governorship Is Not For Boys – Ngige Tells Obiano by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
9iceboi: What's the problem with tinibu ngige.... Y is he talking nd ranting like laI mohammed...ojukwus face was wat obiano was wearing.. I knw that ngige does not ve respect 4 igbo culture nd igbo leaders but he should plz play his politics without melding into d affiars of odas... Ekenekwam
tribal politician.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo / Presidency Says OBJ Attack On GEJ,odious And Unwarranted / Kogi Election Release!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.