Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo (1954 Views)

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Adeboye To Pray For Buhari, Jonathan In Abuja Tomorrow - Vanguard / Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Dotng: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo As Running Mate

Presidential candidate of the All progressive Congress (APC), General Muhammad Buhari today called the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye a few minutes after he made his final decision to announce Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate for the 2015 presidential election, to seek his blessings.

An aide to the retired general said Adeboye gave his blessing over the phone and wished Buhari and Osinbajo a successful election campaign.

Osinbajo is one of Pastor Adeboye’s close confidants at the RCCG, where Osinbajo is a pastor, and also a church compere for major events.

Buhari will be making an official announcement and presentation of Osinbajo as his running mate at the APC headquarters in Abuja at 4:00PM Nigerian time.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Tstone1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Like seriously?
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by pacesetter939: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nice step, my General

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by double0seven(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
seriously seriously? Very funny... why would he do that I wonder. So what if the man Adeboye had screamed a fat NO; what would he do then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Dotng: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nairaland is now a political party. One minute this topic was in the political section. The next moment it is no where to be found. There is God O!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by beatsbyj2g(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dats nice

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Elcemento(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oya let's goooo diaaa! #2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by courage54(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
GOOD

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by gebest: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dotng:
Nairaland is now a political party. One minute this topic was in the political section. The next moment it is no where to be found. There is God O!
my dear this is political season so it will continue like that until june next year.
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Dotng: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
gebest:
my dear this is political season so it will continue like that until june next year.
I just found out that someone had posted the topic before I did. My apologies to Nairaland. wink
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Great!! Even Adeboye is in support of the GMB/Osinbajo ticket. Change is inevitable in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by 9jii(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
The mischievous lie was when PDP labeled GMB as Extremist by manipulating of his words.
its just a scheme to Denied Nigerians a Good governance.this time failure is for them as people are wiser.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Caseless: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
This time around, i dont know who this pastor will support. I heard he used his connection with gej to shield Erasmus akingbola(former intercontinental GMD), a member of his church , from prosecution last time.
He was quick to bless gej in 2011 , a move that is part of what is hunting us right now; you dont use religion to vote a candidate, but what he can bring to the table. Now, gej has failed all of us as a result of putting religion first before commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by okpurukata(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
The same Adeboye that Jonathan runs to every time. Is this a betrayal?
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by igbeke: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dotng:
Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo As Running Mate

Presidential candidate of the All progressive Congress (APC), General Muhammad Buhari today called the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye a few minutes after he made his final decision to announce Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate for the 2015 presidential election, to seek his blessings.

An aide to the retired general said Adeboye gave his blessing over the phone and wished Buhari and Osinbajo a successful election campaign.

Osinbajo is one of Pastor Adeboye’s close confidants at the RCCG, where Osinbajo is a pastor, and also a church compere for major events.

Buhari will be making an official announcement and presentation of Osinbajo as his running mate at the APC headquarters in Abuja at 4:00PM Nigerian time.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate
The same Pastor Buhari, El Rufai and some other APC chieftains mocked alongside GEJ? Now they are calling him because they need the voting strength of his congregation?
Nawa o. Politicians can be this desperate. This is a case of a dog returning to his vomit.
Daddy Adeboye, Pls tell Buhari to say "Jesus is my Lord" before attending to him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by widowhusband: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Samuel/Saul /david tins. Abeg how many pple Adeboye go anoint?
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by hushmail: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
a fanatical muslim looking for blessing from a servant of Christ just because he want win election

well d house of Christ is open to all, especially those who advocate violence against innocent civilians by saying d monkey n baboon will bath in blood

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by menesheh(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
So that what wouldn't happen?

Delusional act
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by THUNDER4real(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
He is wasting his time.....
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by san316(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Na wa oooo. First you pick pastor, second you call pastor for blessing, very soon you go turn pastor. politicians sha.,. More reason why. I wont actively engage in politics.

Anyway shall, half bread is better than sour chinchin. #AnybodyButGEJ
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by san316(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Na wa oooo. First you pick pastor, second you call pastor for blessing, very soon you go turn pastor. politicians sha.,. More reason why. I wont actively engage in politics.

Anyway shall, half bread is better than sour chinchin.

#AnybodyButGEJ
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Comsol: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
If he likes let him call the pope, nothing for him come Feb, 14 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari / Funny Election Pictures / Oba Of Benin Transited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.