Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member (16001 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by philmimi1992(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
axion: Some enjoy free sex with village women angry
grin
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by maryhaam(f): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
I served in akure,my boss was great she treated me like her daughter wht she did for me were uncountable......i love her anytyme anyday ,most importantly he got me msc form and paid for my houserent......

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
CLIQBOY: what!!!! You be copper? Does or those?

Copper or corper. "Pot calling kettle black"

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by honouruy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Der wer so many favours but d greatest was d opportunity 2 shake d hands of Edo state governor comrade Adams Oshiomole
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by eightsin(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Can't remember gaining anything instead i had favours nt because i was a corper bt because of my kind of person d families close to me came to knw n understnd.
Jst saying i did nt get favor frm ppl i wasn't acquainted to.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by eightsin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
honouruy: Der wer so many favours but d greatest was d opportunity 2 shake d hands of Edo state governor comrade Adams Oshiomole

N hw does shaking 1s hand boil down to favour?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
olaimek: I attended d weddn of a former govnor's daughter,was well treated @ d ceremony.I also enterd his living room,shook hands wt him n spoke wt him.
Good for you!
Mine wasn't even a gov (whether sitting or former). Just the local chief who was pleased by my humble CDS in the area.
But, I got my first plot (actually, it was 2 plots) of land @ half price!
Sold them a year later @175% profit

*i hear that properties there now sells in millions of naira, because of Fed. Govt and some private sector presence in the locality! (Wetin I sabi that time? The 175% was too good to be true)

*i also learnt some farming and business skills FREE. (drove a tractor for the first time in my life....ah! Memories)

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by omusiliyu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
May Allah forgive me ova my past bad habits... I really played with my female students..bad play. I served in Kalabari land ASALGA precisely.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by omusiliyu(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
maryhaam: I served in akure,my boss was great she treated me like her daughter wht she did for me were uncountable......i love her anytyme anyday ,most importantly he got me msc form and paid for my houserent......
... Hajia Mariam, "what she did for you is uncountable" all men are caring.. Hope u're still together
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by iyke05: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
the gain are much if only do the right thing
you will get the
people likeness
becomes a govt property
ability to take of your self
to thinks big
to ubgrade your cv
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by wolegzy: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
While serving in Ohagewaka of Ebonyi State, I had among other things : Free weekly supply of Yams ,fresh Ugu, local rice and Mango (during its season) from my students.

While serving in Ohagewaka of Ebonyi State, I had among other things : Free weekly supply of Yams ,fresh Ugu, local rice and Mango (during its season) from my students.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Not yet serving, but when i go serve en, hmmmm all d gals around go hear am ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Ninilowo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
wolegzy: While serving in Ohagewaka of Ebonyi State, I had among other things : Free weekly supply of Yams ,fresh Ugu, local rice and Mango (during its season) from my students.

So you served in the same place THRICE ni.....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by spicy244(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Still serving in CRS , Ugep to be precise. No gain @all cos dey always beef corpers n bcod they live in abject poverty , dy can't dash out food stuffs. Even M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ school doesn't appreciate corps members at all.

*SMH for dis state*
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
so far, nothing. Instead they look for how to drain ur pocket. I've even learnt to stop buying anything while on my khaki. Whenever i'm coming from cds, rather than buying something on the way, I prefer to waste transport by going home first, change from my khaki, enter bike again and go to market(which is along the way from the zonal office o). If you're a corper, a commodity worth #10 can be sold to you for #40. Its so bad of these people.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by martowskin1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
maryhaam: I served in akure,my boss was great she treated me like her daughter wht she did for me were uncountable......i love her anytyme anyday ,most importantly he got me msc form and paid for my houserent......

Ur boss na hermaphrodite....he and she togeda grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by martowskin1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
rasojie: Not yet serving, but when i go serve en, hmmmm all d gals around go hear am ooooo
who be dis one?
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by ignis: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
I cannot categorically say any now . ... But maybe before my POP come February next year, I will have many to say...

Somebody say AMEN...
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afro-k:
Still schooling sha bt d favours i read here ar mostly favours from grammatical errors, just saying....
Even d topic supposed to be "gained" nd not "gain" as being posted by d mod...
pot calling kettle black. Isn't there supposed to be an 'is' between the 'topic' and 'supposed'?? Smh

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by blessed4ever: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=16pt]The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Afrok(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
booqee: pot calling kettle black. Isn't there supposed to be an 'is' between the 'topic' and 'supposed'?? Smh
thanks, isn't there supposed to be "was" between the 'topic' and 'supposed'?? Smh. Ur "is" was wrong....
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by jevic(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
I was receiving free periwinkle(ISAM).
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Somat4ril(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tablet pc 4 sale.. Android 4.2 with 3g network and phone function. The keyboards inclusive.. At jst 30k
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by mikay48(f): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ediss: I had free rides many times, its risk anyways. Don't check my profile ok? wink wink

You are very cute
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by mikay48(f): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
wink
Ediss: I had free rides many times, its risk anyways. Don't check my profile ok? wink wink

You are very cute
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Ramanto(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
rationalmind:

Copper or corper. "Pot calling kettle black"
Bad punctuation,'full stop' or 'question mark'?..No one is perfect ,man
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by knightsamsong(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
corper gudmorning ohh....finish...12b ikom, cross river state
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by garamah: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
A lot of favor like meeting the king of the town where I served, the LG chairman, general TY Danjuma, former customs control general and so many others, I also got a wife. Hmmmm. I served well.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by garamah: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Free transport, free drinks, free food stuff in short almost everything was free from within and around the town where I served. My Service year was out of the world.
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Rohzay(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
bak den in akwaibom,,der is wot we call songsong(tank u)ride,,,,we enjoy free ride as a corper,,,jux wear ur n.y.s.c cap n flag-down a private car
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by wubby(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr McJay: You get
free khaki. Also, you get free entrepreneurship seminars from people who
haven't run a single business enterprise in their lives.

you are correct my brother!
Re: What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member by Achiles: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
I had loads of favour:
Served in Kaduna in 2008.
Benefits:
Free ride
Occasional pocket money from fellowship father
Had my first taste of woman there!
Free food from neighbour
Free power supply from PHCN
Free generator usage from Daddy Tony
And finally, left Kad with a great job!
What a time I had there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Camp Punishment : Share Your Experiences / Borno State B'15 Lets Meet Here / Abia State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.