Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (28151 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Tinubu: Jonathan Plotting To Block Me From Emerging Buhari’s Running Mate / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Rejoice5000(f): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
heh insult that seat is not easy oooo
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by victorazy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Omexonomy: Tinubu is high from excess rotten amala and ewedu.
The guy is found of supporting rubbish i.e
he was against state of emergency in the north.

That guy "thiefubu" is cow
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
doublewisdom: Lol coming from a man who would conduct ACN Primaries inside his bedroom at night and the next morning his wife and other family members will emerge as the party's flag bearers . Nollywood o, Hollywood o, GEJ is better than him. Tinubu has no moral rights to judge anyone. Abeg he should relax and nurse his new knee jare his very existence pollutes the air in Nigeria . Ole!!!
ROTFLMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ole ole ole Tinubu.mr frogy eye
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by funnyx(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
igbeke:
wat? An !diot posted dis and some lun@tics liked it?
Sincerely, u guys will never seize to amaze me. what do u truly want? a listening leader or a dictator like abacha?
as for dat tinubu, Yorubas shud pls for once, prove to him dat u are wiser.

You're a cretin! What is presidential about Jona? From eating 1billion Naira food, to calling boko haram his brothers or to responding to every comments made against him via his attack dogs?
Nigeria need a decisive, determined, proactive and patriotic president but unfortunately Jona lacked any of these attributes, his sluggish talent could be put to a better use if he joins his mates in Nollywood simples.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by TameeJago: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
chima12: Imagine an entire tribe being represented by the likes of fani kayode and Tinubu.what a sorry tribe.
Jonathan can deceive some people sometimes, but he can not deceive all the people all the time. Telling us he decided to shop for National Conference because of his believe for people to decide what they want & how they want to be governed is totally rubbish, deceptive & a calculated attempt towards 2015 elections. If he wants people to take him serious then, he should have left the NGF elections to stand without interfering. He should have left Gov Rotimi Amaechi alone even if the man wants to take his job by contesting for the presidency or any other office, because it is his constitutional right to vie for any office.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
doublewisdom: Lol coming from a man who would conduct ACN Primaries inside his bedroom at night and the next morning his wife and other family members will emerge as the party's flag bearers . Nollywood o, Hollywood o, GEJ is better than him. Tinubu has no moral rights to judge anyone. Abeg he should relax and nurse his new knee jare his very existence pollutes the air in Nigeria . Ole!!!

Your poignant sarcasm is very true . . . it stands apart like fact from fiction and message from noise.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by AdeniyiA(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
asorollywood indeed grin!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
smartchoice: talktimi am not satisfied with your responses but this is not the forum for OUR discussion!

no wahala, we go jam for the other side after now. I even need ur advice sef.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by blessed4ever: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
[size=14pt]The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by eyitayo007(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
maybe Tinubu should just get some sleep ....APC ,PDP , APGA,LP etc...they are all the same old people we've known since 1999,everyone is just trying to get part of there national loot....... How i wish so many of you know how much Tinubu got from his own loot in Lagos state,thank God for Fashola for covering his asss,now he won't allow Nigerians rest ......he's not seeing that APC is a failure already in 2015 , he was totally knocked out in Ondo state,Delta State Senatorial election,watch out what will happen in Anambra state soonest and you will all know what am talking about ......
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by nagoma(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

You sound like a broken record, a very unlettered nematode with irrelevant opinion. When was it important for you as a person and Tinubu as a political philistine to ascend a policy decision before its carried out. Tinubu is just one of the 160 million Nigerians and does not in anyway matter in decision making. If you say NO to Sovereign National Conference, you are sillier than I thought, but what more can I expect from a People who depend on monthly handouts from Abuja, a parasitic bunch of nematodes will be shocked when the dynamics are altered.

We are legion, we run this country now till 2019. We are the silent majority. We do not make noise, we make moves.

The greedy glutton can never be great. Jonathan has a great chance to lead a nation but he chooses to lead a tribe. Nigeria has a better future without these unrefined and uncivilized people without legacy. I wonder why they didn't fight the British to get their independence instead of tagging along with us doing the fight. Now the lazy lot feel oil is everything and it belongs to them alone.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thiefnibu the frog eyes.You should be better-off as a zoo attendant than a politician..,its ur type that should be attending to pple visiting the zoo and anwsering questions about the animals(expecially monkeys).I trust my two little niece,they can ask wonderful questions.,the 1st one would ask, ""uncle zoo,y is the monkey inside the cage and you are outside,i tot u were suppose to be inside the cage with him cause u two look alike,u know?"" and the 2nd one would ask ""and uncle zoo, the monkey has finished 10 bananas already without you not eating even 1,i tot has his senior brother you were suppose to eat more than him,or his he not his brother's keeper?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by obinoral(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Emmadani: Thiefnibu the frog eyes.You should be better-off as a zoo attendant than a politician..,its ur type that should be attending to pple visiting the zoo and anwsering questions about the animals(expecially monkeys).I trust my two little niece,they can ask wonderful questions.,the 1st one would ask, ""uncle zoo,y is the monkey inside the cage and you are outside,i tot u were suppose to be inside the cage with him cause u two look alike,u know?"" and the 2nd one would ask ""and uncle zoo, the monkey has finished 10 bananas already without you not eating even 1,i tot has his senior brother you were suppose to eat more than him,or his he not his brother's keeper?
and i wonder want u, ur cousins and ur father look like.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by fasbat(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dr. Joe:
criticizing an incumbent administration doesnt make you a potential hope for redemption. What good have you done to the nation to merit our supports and votes? Apparently, the more you politicians spin rubbish in interviews, the more we the electorates see the game as a fight between different political factions. This is 2013 and people are wiser, Win by visibility agendas and not by speeches.
meanwhile, ancient developmental projects (light, water, road, education, etc) that were campaigned with by the first democratic regime are yet undone.
which way Nigeria?
honestly, WT 16 mths to d general election, and recent remark \comment dt d outcome of d conference will go to d N Assembl, I opt out completely, ds is self serving and I'm afraid it will collapse like pack of cards, I'm not stupid to know d target of d so called confab!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Samxiulee: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Tinubu keeps making himself look stupid 99% of the time, the remaining 1% is when he is serious in the bedroom. A political philistine who believes in money more than his people. A man who had a little less than 10million naira before contesting political office but enriched himself with billions straight from the Government purse, with billions worth of properties at Banana Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island and United Kingdom, has no reason to criticize a President who owns a moderate house in his village and little or nothing more but ascends the top position to listen to the poor who needs a forum to vent their displeasure on salient national issues including State Police, Equitable Distribution of Resources, True Federalism etc.

Tinubu needs to know that prudent politicians do not counter their Presidents all of the time even when the policy is popular amongst the masses. By criticizing the convention of National Dialogue, he makes himself look not just stup1d but narrow minded.

Let us all dissociate ourselves from this greedy frog-eyed nematode of Bourdillon, his views are not that of the Great Yoruba Dynasty, neither is it the bloc view of APC.

Thanks for reading and agreeing with me.
hmmmmm,the great yoruba dynasty?oga you are nothing but a fraudster,tinubu state his own personal opinion and all you guys are shivering,hmmmm I guess he saw through Gej and his aides tricks,if the president is sincere he wouldn't have responded to an individual opinion,tinubu never oppose the dialogue,he stated his own opinion and he asked questions,Gej,Okupe should have answered those questions rather than attack his personality.
The people of the SW have being clamoring for sovereign national conference,not national dialogue whose recommendations would have to be approved by the Government,that to us the people of the SW is the Greek gift.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Samxiulee: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
If anyone is scared to postulate Gej permutations,let me help you out,
Gej is not popular in the core north and SW,currently his party is divided,to get the politician from the north off his back,he dangle national dialogue to cow them into submission,naturally the SS will ask for resource control,SW true federalism,with those two request the monthly allocation to the northern states will reduce drastically,the northern pdp governors will have no choice but to support Gej in 2015,that is the game plan.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
obinoral: and i wonder want u, ur cousins and ur father look like.
haha,sum1 is related to thiefnibu here.Lmao.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Seriously, why are Nigerians so discriminatory? LOL. Anyway, I am enjoying this show. It seems some people swallow anything APC says. Give EJ some credit even if you do not like his region.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by ojimbo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
I promised tinubu that Agagu's corpes will be better off than his own. He will cause earth quake, bank crupt, bounced cheque, conjested traffic, and all and all when he dies, but i wish that it will only affect thores criminals parading with him
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
nagoma:

The greedy glutton can never be great. Jonathan has a great chance to lead a nation but he chooses to lead a tribe. Nigeria has a better future without these unrefined and uncivilized people without legacy. I wonder why they didn't fight the British to get their independence instead of tagging along with us doing the fight. Now the lazy lot feel oil is everything and it belongs to them alone.
you have no idea what you're talking about. Your postulations are based out of pure unrefined hatred for Gej & the SS people. I dont know how you can call an entire race "lazy" when you've certainly not gone round each & every community of that region. Its just as silly as saying "all northerners are beggers or all northerners are dirty". That style of thought is unexposed and illiterate which is below your standard. Pls educate yourself.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Akiika: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
But to you Jonathan proponents, doesn't Tinubu make sense? What happened to the recommendations of the same conference under OBJ?
You guys are just mortgaging the lives of your children because of the peanuts you gain from these ruinous administration.
I agree that all (GEJ,TINUBU,OBJ...e.t.c) of them are corrupt but is Tinubu right?.....i say Hell yea!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by debbleopto: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

You my friend are stup1d in your assertions, I am sure you are as daft as the political philistine with frog eyes. Stay within the thread and do not derail this magnificent thread that magnifies your innuendos in the politicosphere. The moment you attempted to derail this thread was the moment I recognize your folly and unstable emotional balance.

The question should be; What was GEJ's job before joining partisan politics and what was Tinubu's clandestine drug and fraud deals in Maryland USA. You see, light has no partnership with darkness, that was a digression, so permit me to go back to the crux of the matter; National Conference is very popular from the days of NADECO; Gani Fawehinmi clamored for it, and Beko Ransome Kuti clamoured for it, those were intelligent Yorubas from the true Yoruba DNA and Dynasty, the rogues now parading themselves as Yoruba leaders needs to be bound leg and hands and subjected to DNA tests to ascertain their true pedigree. I predict, they are from Philistine.

Tinubu has no morale, has no credibility, My dog is more important to me than Tinubu, he is richer than me, Yes, fine, but his wealth is Stolen Commonwealth of the Lagos people and the Great Yoruba Dynasty, so he is a no body to me, we call such people persona non grata. The moment you people see a thief as what he is, then The Yoruba Dynasty will ascend the great heights and partner with Government at the center to move this great, and wonderful country forward.

Politicians are ruining USA, and I do not want such to happen to my beloved land of birth.

so your leaders in SE are now angels. why do they refused to develop that zone? Especially Anambra that look like tourism place for gully landscaping. It is very sad that we have thousands of multi millionaire there and so rare to hear scholarship being given to students. So so stingy people.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by rafcrown(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
ANY ROLE FOR HIM?
1 2 3 ACTION
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by bumtos(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
I dont think Tinubu have friends here in Nairaland oo, 'cos the way everybody were talking seem Jagaban no get mouth at all.
But all you have said is what I supported.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by adorablevincy: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
We learnt from our fathers that elders are to be respected. These days it is a sorry situation in Nigeria when rotten, expired, mouth smelling piganuts like Tinubu who are supposed to play a good leading advisory role is the one doing what boys should do. What a shame? What more can be expected of him when he was only a mummy's pet even @ old age. He has no brain better than that of a piglet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Bee4real: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
OMG, ASUU is on strike because the money to solve the problem was not budgeted for..............good.
CAN ANYBODY GUESS LIKE HOW MUCH WILL THEY NEED TO CONDUCT THE SAID CONFERENCE? CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING:
1. SECURITY COST................remember its all interest group oh.
2. HOTELS FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS.
3. LOGISTICS COST
Fellow Nairalanders ASUU COST WILL BE TIMES 100.
is it not another reson to show that dem no like us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by armadeo(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Tinubu needs to know that prudent politicians do not counter their Presidents all of the time even when the policy is popular amongst the masses. By criticizing the convention of National Dialogue, he makes himself look not just stup1d but narrow minded
Thanks for reading and agreeing with me.[/quote]

This part of your post puts meaning to the word GBAM!!!
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by Iykemmanuel(m): 2:16am On Oct 17, 2013
I do not see anything wrong in what Tinubu said, he was only telling the bitter truth and that is why the jonathan butt lickers on this site find it very difficult to accept. Before jona was elected everybody (excluding me) thought he would bring change and hope for the youths, but look at the condition of the country today. The dumb president keeps making promises he cant keep just like what he did with ASUU. Noting good has happened since he came into power and it makes me start to miss the good old days of obj. The truth still remains that jonathan and his boy okupe would do better in nollywood than they do occupying those positions.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock by kendsage(m): 2:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Let's separate the message from the messenger. Tinubu's concerns are factual and real.GEJ has not demonstrated any political will and guts to implement recommendations of previous panels (uwais, Rebadub etc). Besides, Why should the recommendations of the proposed National Conference be subjected to NASS ratification rather than a national referendum? Sincerely, GEJ should address the issues and concerns raised. Time has come for us to celebrate ACTIONS not INTENTIONS.

Secondly, I have also observed, with great displeasure, that , in the Nigerian polity, any time a panel is set up just consider the issue "DEAD". It's a big paradox.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.