Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Wasn't Any Homosexual Saved In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Wasn't Any Homosexual Saved In The Bible? (451 Views)

Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Wasn't Any Homosexual Saved In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2013
From Genesis to Revelation many have been saved such as: Prostitutes, liars, thieves, murderers, cheaters, criminals, even idolaters.

But there is NO PLACE IN THE BIBLE where one homosexual was saved.

We know the bible is the complete word of God and we can't add or subtract from it. It is a complete model of past, present and future.

Why was the scriptures silence on the Salvation of an Homosexual?

I always hear people say "God hates sin but loves the sinner". But if there is any group of people I know God hates with passion is homosexuals.

Without trying to belittle the blood of Jesus i just want to ask:
Why wasn't any homosexual saved in the Bible?
Re: Why Wasn't Any Homosexual Saved In The Bible? by daa1(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2013
What salvation do they need when they choose the path of destruction?
It is very clear, Our creator made us male and female NOT male/male NOR female/female..FULL STOP
What else do you want....it's individual choose to accept thr free gift of salvation in as much as it AVAILABLE to ALL.
Re: Why Wasn't Any Homosexual Saved In The Bible? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
daa1: What salvation do they need when they choose the path of destruction?
It is very clear, Our creator made us male and female NOT male/male NOR female/female..FULL STOP
What else do you want....it's individual choose to accept thr free gift of salvation in as much as it AVAILABLE to ALL.

What i mean by saved is for them to repent and be accepted into the kingdom like the woman at the well, like Ninevih that was an idolatrous nation but repented and was saved.

The bible is however silence on homosexuals.

(1) (Reply)

Turning To The Right Channel / Why Should You Get Bothered If He Or She Converts To Another Religion? / Class Of People & Christian That Remember's God On Sundays Only In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.