Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye (35474 Views)

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2021
A man has been arrested for repeatedly assaulting his wife.

34-year-old Timothy Shikaan, who is from Benue State but lives at Temple Clinic Asaba, Delta State, is accused of beating up Mrs Shikaan at their home.

The repeated assault was reported to human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who is the DG of Behind Bars Human Rights Foundation, and a visit was made to the husband.

At the home, the woman was found with welts on her back and arms and she was bleeding from the eye.

The husband was handed over to A Divisional Police Station, Asaba, and is currently in detention.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/husband-arrested-for-repeatedly-assaulting-his-wife-and-leaving-her-with-a-bleeding-eye-in-latest-attack.html

6 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Bedtec: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2021
useless man but women can really provoke

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bedtec:

See More Graphic Via www.. com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Shellsploit: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Useless man!

He deserved to be handed over to the FBI for further interogation.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by slawormiir: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Bedtec:
No matter the provocation
There are other ways to reprimand females

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by debbydams(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Some men are evil

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Legendrysailor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hell no !!!!!!

I detest men dat beat dia wives.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Dagger111(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
I knw this woman so well, should i tell u little abt her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by nonny1212: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Teslason(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Blinded?
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by OBTOREPA(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is barbalic.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Passionate888: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Love is overrated

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
One thing I know is that marriage comes with ups and down. This ups and downs leads to frustration and depression.

And the simplest reaction to depression is anger. For some women it will be hurtful words at their husbands or any man in question and some men will react by violence which is always physical.

But what some women fail to realize is that physical scars caused by the men heals tho painful, it always heal, the one caused by the woman by her words linger on, makes the deepest cut as the tongue is one of the sharpest sword on earth.

I'm not supporting any of the gender here... Just a piece of my mind.

I'm not married tho so I'm gonna stay quiet and learn from people here

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by stunnert(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Man's got a short fuse.
Once you notice that you're being fed up with your woman and she gets you provoked, my brother biko just walk away from her and the union, that will save you from a lot of troubles and stigma associated with beating a woman. Marriage no be by force, if the thing tire you then file for divorce, God's willing you'll find another woman who will give you peace of mind

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by IWillSlapMynd44: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
That is the same way I will beat Mynd44_

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Shepe man grin
This is too deadly of the man.
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by DoctorDree(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Shellsploit:
Useless man!

He deserved to be handed over to the FBI for further interogation.
Before he is handed over to FBI, I recommend 800,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper to be administered on his bumbum, 1year in jail plus 6months of community service grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Shellsploit: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Before he is handed over to FBI, I recommend 800,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper to be administered on his bumbum, 1year in jail plus 6months of community service grin

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by obembet(f): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sometime its beta to Hussle well, dey your self than to be under umbrella of one useless man with low mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by jimyjames(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:
What's her name?
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Anneka101(f): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please put him in the boxing ring with Furry since he is this talented.

Any man who raise his hand on a woman is a simp no matter what..... just walk away!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by Shellsploit: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Removes earphone ..
Oya tell us we dey hear
Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by JoeEeL(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by HabaHaba: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

No matter the provocation
There are other ways to reprimand females

Abeg tell us the other Better ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye by livingchrist: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
He almost blind her eyes, he should be locked up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos / Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) / Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.