Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever (798 Views)

Need A Girl Who Wil Love ,care Nd Make Me Happy ! / Why Do Guys Pose Single In A Relationship Nd Ladies Complicated On Social Ntw / Why Is It Understandable For A Guy To Cheat In A Relationship Nd A Girl Dare Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Love your lover like Romeo kiss kiss kiss

Fight for her like Spartacus wink wink wink

Rescue her like Michael Scofield cool cool cool

Protect her like Jack Bauer smiley smiley smiley

Don't cheat on her like Tiger woods sad sad sad

Never beat her like Chris Brown angry angry angry

Splash money on her like Manchester City grin grin grin

Don't be stingy to her like Arsenal undecided undecided undecided

Win trophies for her like Man United wink wink wink

Boast about her like Chelsea fans do cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have confidence in her like Barcelona cool cool cool

Don't disappoint her like Liverpool cry cry cry

Don't promise her things u can’t fulfil like PDP sad sad sad

Don't keep her in darkness like Naija PHCN embarassed embarassed embarassed

Don't make her second in your life like Bayern Munich tongue tongue tongue

Never relent after getting her like Real Madrid

Don't cause her pain like BOKO HARAM angry angry angry

Don't go to conventions for her like Jonathan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Never you tongue lash her online like Reuben Abati grin grin grin

Don't discuss your private affairs with her online like Fani kayode sad sad sad

Never think u can control her forever like Ghaddafi undecided undecided undecided

Win gold for her like Usain Bolt kiss kiss kiss

Impress her well in bed like Crixus of Spartacus shocked shocked shocked

Always make her laugh like Basket Mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don’t be too wise with her as Solomon embarassed embarassed embarassed

Don't sell everything you have for her like Ac Milan undecided undecided undecided

If not, she will tell you “HI”... “ITS OVA” cry cry cry like Tonto Dike grin grin grin

Add yours buddies... lets have some fun and forget our sorrows.
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2013
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by homesteady(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Get addicted to her like twitter wink wink wink
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by Oliviababy: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Dnt sign an agreement u can fulfil like fg 2 ASUU
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2013
homesteady: Get addicted to her like twitter wink wink wink

undecided undecided undecided.... No girl is worth that attention oooo... Am a twitty fan grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by homesteady(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2013
exxell:

undecided undecided undecided.... No girl is worth that attention oooo... Am a twitty fan grin grin grin

Yea! That's true! grin
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by MostSoughtAfte(f): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2013
exxell:

even ur wife and ur moma??
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by AdeniyiA(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2013
'brush' her daily like your teeth grin
grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by imsuboi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
I've not seen any girl worth this stress undecided
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
even ur wife and ur moma??

Sowi for that sissy... But you should have understood those we were talking about... I will love my wife more than anything ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Keep Your Relationship Nd Make It Last Forever by zeb04(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Who r those u talkin abt?

(1) (Reply)

''how My Cousin Married By Boyfriend'' - Worst Ever Experience / Learn How To Put A Stop To Relationship Trial And Error / I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.