Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers (777 Views)

Awww See What These Two Lovers Are Up To. (pic 18+) / Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not? / Two Lovers Drown On Valentine's Day In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers by Enoeasy: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
This guy of mine always have issues with his girlfriend.As a close friend,she complains to me whenever he does something wrong.To cut short d story,last week she called and was crying I tried to found out but she couldn't offer words other than talk to your friend.She sent me text that her guy gave her go ahead to follow other men just because she asked for money.I got disturbed and ask him why he said so.His response got me confused,his parent are not in support of the relationship which is over 3years now primarily because they share different faith.And that her mother also doesn't like him.So all his attitude is to make her angry and walk-out of the relationship.So that there will be no need of telling her his parent are not in support.After the encounter i called and told her I have spoken to him and he will change.But right now am feeling some kind of guilt for lying to her.He said he cant look at her i say is over.But i urge him to tell her right away if he doesnt have any plan for her.he should let her go as soon as possible.Do you think i did the right thing? What are your take on this
Re: Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers by fulanigirl(f): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
I stopped thinking having a third party being involved in your relationship is a good idea after watching romeo and juliet. Do you want to be their Friar Laurence? I think you gave the guy good advice but in the future I just wouldn't get involved. One day the girl might blame you for her troubles because you lied to her.
Re: Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers by Enoeasy: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
fulanigirl: I stopped thinking having a third party being involved in your relationship is a good idea after watching romeo and juliet. Do you want to be their Friar Laurence? I think you gave the guy good advice but in the future I just wouldn't get involved. One day the girl might blame you for her troubles because you lied to her.
i got your point but i dont think i should be the one breaking the news to her.
Re: Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers by fulanigirl(f): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Enoeasy: i got your point but i dont think i should be the one breaking the news to her.

I don't think so either. It should be her boyfriend
Re: Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers by Enoeasy: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2013
But sometimes,we have to take our destiny into our own hands.after like 3-4year,he didn't see anything bad with her.His parent were aware from the beginning but did not stop him.Now wasting such years in vain with him is so painful.
Re: Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers by Illuminatus(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2013
You shouldn't be the one to tell her. That's what your friend should do. Your job is to tell your friend point blank to deal with the issue. You might as well pressurize him.
Re: Being A Mediator Between Two Lovers by Enoeasy: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Illuminatus: You shouldn't be the one to tell her. That's what your friend should do. Your job is to tell your friend point blank to deal with the issue. You might as well pressurize him.
yeah that is what am doing.he wants to break the news via phone because she travelled to her hometown.But i told him to allow her return

(1) (Reply)

Biz/career, Marriage/relatnshp Or Sex Which Takes D Most Of Ur Passion. B Honest / If You Are Called 10 Minutes To Your Wedding To Sign A $10m (n1.6bn) Contract, / Given No As An Answer At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.