Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

YKJ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / YKJ (2337 Views)

You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Are You Satisfied With The Life You're Living? / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YKJ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
HJHKJ

1 Like

Re: YKJ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
How did you come up with the number of 60 books? Why not 59? grin
Re: YKJ by greatgod2012(f): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice write up@op, but I wasn't computer literate until after 30, does that make me a failure?

2 Likes

Re: YKJ by greatgod2012(f): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
One thing I know is that everyone has his/her own time of achievement, some may have had some achievement earlier, while some are later, I know someone who started her University education at 36, and now, she's doing fine in her chosen field, she's a mentor to so many, even though, she started late, my prayer is that God should give us the grace to identify our time and seize it.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: YKJ by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: YKJ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Poster...lemme give U a short summary of things a Man shud av achieved by 30

1. U must. I say MUST be out of your parents house, even if they av a House like Adenuga's on Banana Island.

2. U must av a decent income (job or biz) that can sufficiently take care of ur needs n prepare U for an uncertain Future.

3. Well this one is nt compulsory cheesy a life partner if U are so eager. That's all.

1 Like

Re: YKJ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ op True as it may seem,dont forget that Go makes all things beautiful IN HIS TIME.not in the time of society,age or any form of pressure.moreover,since we were not all born the same day and time,some peoples life start at 3o while some people have gotten it all before 3o so different strokes for different folks.

No go let some people read this one na and think say them be failure as them don pass 30.suicide tendencies don dey plenty o.no go add to am.lol

thank you

1 Like

Re: YKJ by Kanwulia: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
All these in places like Nigeria. . .? grin
Where 75% children have to drop out of school to sell pure-water TO HELP THEIR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS? cheesy
Looks good on paper!

OP. . . DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM ON! cheesy

1 Like

Re: YKJ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
kulyie: @ op True as it may seem,dont forget that Go makes all things beautiful IN HIS TIME.not in the time of society,age or any form of pressure.moreover,since we were not all born the same day and time,some peoples life start at 3o while some people have gotten it all before 3o so different strokes for different folks.

No go let some people read this one na and think say them be failure as them don pass 30.suicide tendencies don dey plenty o.no go add to am.lol

thank you

I quite agree with you.
Re: YKJ by QUINEDO(f): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kanwulia: All these in places like Nigeria. . .? grin
Where 75% children have to drop out of school to sell pure-water TO HELP THEIR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS? cheesy
Looks good on paper!

OP. . . DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM ON! cheesy
what he is simply trying to say is that,there are certain things one should have done before age thirty,i mean the ideal things,it does not mean every body will achieve those things once

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice / This topic is now closed / My Father-in-law Is Five Years Younger Than Me... But Calls Me Son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.