Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) (26887 Views)

No Sensitive Documents Lost In Federal Secretariat Fire — Education Minister / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister / ASUU Strike: Ex-education Minister, Ruqayyatu Rufai, Joins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by azimibraun: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2013
if u are in government then ur loyalty is for that government and if u are an ASUU member then u owe ASUU ur laoyalty. I am jst wondering what is strange abt her doing what a lot of idiotic Nigerians are nt doing right. Imagine all those Medical doctors in the senate practicing we wld hv had a few life saver more in our hospitals. This woman cld chose to go abt politiking seeking one political office or the other. Na bad thing say we gt one extra professor for a Nigerian university? Mk una Terry G d prof joor. If head of service retire dis october, november him go begin pursue pension o! Life is in phases.

1 Like

Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by samtin(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2013
how else would she have done with her life.... enjoy the strike Ma as even before you were tallying with ASUU while being with FG tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by silverprince413(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Gud for her.

Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2013
space booked
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Datruggedman: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
gameboy727: What is this one saying?
hez under d influence of alcohol grin
gameboy727: What is this one saying?
hez under d influence of alcohol
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by piagetskinner(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
4reigningqueen: This report is not true. I saw her leaving a lecture hall just few minutes ago. Despite the fact that students are not around, she lectured empty sits for like two hours. She even asked if there were questions but left when there was no reply.
u have succeeded in sayin noTHinG!
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Olamagnifico: Had it been we are seperate countries not in one Nigeria... There can't be strike in my country and your country at the same time. GOD PLEASE HELP US DIVIDE NIGERIA

Who opened d gate of yaba
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by njuwo(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Is dis a news or a new
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by brosun(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
4reigningqueen: This report is not true. I saw her leaving a lecture hall just few minutes ago. Despite the fact that students are not around, she lectured empty sits for like two hours. She even asked if there were questions but left when there was no reply.
grin grin grin grin You must be high on something! You won't kill the rest of us!
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2013
I don't do drugz, I just smoke weed cool
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013

Have u finished talkin 2d winds
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by farmer99: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
must u coment @ all? Ur coment no make sense.
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by fitzmayowa: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
This is a clear case of if you can't beat them you join them...Former minister welcome to the struggle
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Olamagnifico: Had it been we are seperate countries not in one Nigeria... There can't be strike in my country and your country at the same time. GOD PLEASE HELP US DIVIDE NIGERIA

u saying nonsense

Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2013

are u ok?

Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Thugnificent(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
LOL like seriously?
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2013
she just join now? she come late b dat oh!
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by dimexilux(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2013
ARE YOU OKAY?
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Brimmie(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2013
I'm liking this..
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by aladon10: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2013
when dem divide Nigeria there will be War btw them which indicate End tym tynz.........
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Sajio(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Professor Peter: She will decamp tomorrow to APC and those corrupt barons will call her 'progressive' .
.... Just as the G7 are about joining APC!! I just pity dem cos that will eventually mark d end of their political career!!
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by timwezzb(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2013
If U can't Bet Them Join Them.....grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by timoney(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2013
get well soon...
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by typhilip(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Does that affcet the fact that schools are still on strike
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2013
you are a morrafuker
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Laidan(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2013
That is to say no permanent friend ,no permanent enemy.everything is base on POSITION
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by ArewaWarrior: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Well @ least now ppl wont blame Prof Ruqayyatu for this strike, those who condemn this womans intentions by going back to her school just dont know her. Shes bn commissioner twice and also minister twice and not once did she lobby for such an appointment. She was genuinely loved in her former ministry and when she left, man or woman, north or south, Muslim or Christian they all felt it.
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by chucky234(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Another Yaba left escapee.
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
venorite: RUBBISH

There is no rubbish about this report. The FG is still owning her years of allowances yet unpaid. She will need to be paid first before she go back to teach. A labourer is entitled to his/her wage.
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Caseless: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
u did not make sense.
Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by SUN84: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Is she alone the govt, she is part of govt.and at the same time an individual who ve the rigth to decide issues 4 herself.she consider going back is gud 4 herself, das y she joing ASUU. dt blame her 4 God's sake ok!

1 Like

Re: Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) by Valentinooo: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
If you've been following this ASUU/fg saga from the beginning, you will realise that prof. Ruqayyalt was giving her support for ASUU one of the reasons i believe was responsible for her sacking. It's just that you can't oppose the cabinet you are feeding from in Nigeria. If you read the outcome of the meeting the two parties held last before ASUU pulled out, it's obvious in that news that the prof had her support for ASUU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Before Apc Falls Apart" - Dele Momodu / Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! / Fashola Inspecting Housing Projects In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.