Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death (34581 Views)

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Father Commits Incest To Save Daughters From Premature Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by clemz85(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
can someone plz call Sam & Dean?
"family business"
hunting things and saving life...

deliverance alert!!!!!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by ravgach: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: Dis man should be hanged abeg joor! His daughters ar better dead 4rm birth dan dis eternal course he is heaping on dem claimin rubbish! Kudos 2 d son! The only sane person among dem

Despite the wife's pleas, I think the law will still take its course. Looks like she is a PDP member. This 'family affairs matter' must stop!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by glo3nity: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Y should he be stone to death Agba..? Is he the only person On earth to ve ever commit such crime..? It no new thing so shouldn't be a thing of stone cast but of prays. U making such ill statement shouldn't tell me will like to be stone to death when ur sin sack too get busted cus sure every one have their own sin...
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by skyscraperTM(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
whαt a sillע excuse for commitiηg sυch heiησυs crime. . . whע ∂idηt' he also 'fαg' his soη to preveηt him for ρrematυre ∂eath, or is he ησt part of the fαmilע too?! mcheeeww..
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by glo3nity: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Illusionist !
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Kennito90(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wot a fucking case, who is d fada fucker? N were is d mother fucker, n i wil lyk 2 see d 2 daughter fuckee's b4 i close dis fucken case.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by PrettySpicey(f): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
EVIL!!!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by holyfather(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
how old are the girls in question?
were they enjoying it or not?
if not,why would they not speak up?
were they jazzed?
i wish i could find answers to these questions...this story is nauseating,for all i care.:|
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by chakula: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

Pen!s is a National problem. So sad.

Not at all because you wouldn't have been typing this.......... ...Without the aid of p!nis seriously.

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by collynzo2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Very soon we'll have ''incest rights activists'' in this world just as we have ''gay rights activists''. People get ready!

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by henrimoto(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: Some men are pigs!

Pen!s is a National problem. So sad.
......and that of your finance/husband/future husband ?
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Dogzimalon: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
meaning the wife knew all along that the husband was banging her kids
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by pbling: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
dats a gud wife
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by bebechuks: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
How
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by seegobe(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
i beg wetin time talk ?
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by seegobe(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
i beg wetin time talk
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by kevinkod(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=shadrach77]click like if you want Nigeria to be grouped along with England in the World Cup grin grin grin.

Shadrach oh, I dont knw what 2 tel u but go & sin no more. lest I 4get be sure u take ur panadol EXTRA, ok.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Ukutsgp(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
There is no smoke without fire. The man must have done dat 4 a reason. The police shud force him in their own way to tell d truth or d man is in secret society or cult?

But there is only one word for such barbaric act- Abomination! Abomination!! Abomination!!!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by fortune1968: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
femmefatale:
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/father-commits-incest-daughters-save-premature-death/#sthash.c819sLvM.dpuf
irukiiru gbogbo . omo buruku - aya buruku -oko buruku
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
But for real though...how come my people are so inclined to doing this kinda crap......geeze
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by julieton: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Abomination, i guess those girls are too young to understand what their dad did to them, i swear they will never forgive him when they grow up as for their mother i wish her bokoharam knife what a foolish mama mcheeeewww!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Evathyst(f): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
I wonder wat cheap point d Police wana score wit ds? Cryin mor dan d bereaved. D gals in qstn dnt say he raped dem. So? Kidnappers,robbers,oil bunkerers,boko haramers r all thr 4 dem 2test thr skil. Its only civil cases lyk ds dey flex muscles. Watevr kinda weed dt man is smokin dt is givin him d inspiration 2do ds must av bn an original one. Lyk serious,d idiot needs jst one tin; YABA LEFT.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by babe4wealth(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
otijah: Father f**king daughters, mother backing father, daughters enjoying it and son running for his dear life. CURSED GENERATIONS

forget these people, d boy is jealous of his father,dats all_giv him one of his sisters he will shut up_mcheeeeew
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by ugochukwu360(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dem suppose use broom chuck inside him prick com dey turnam
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Chrixtopha(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
yes he committed a crime, police should not prosecute the man but refere them to a man of God for cleansing, for the wife to be aware means its a family problem which needs a spiritual attendance and may be the man may not be happy when ever he outh to commit it...
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by dagbokoncept(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Why is he not protecting his son from premature death by havin sexual intercouse with him. His one of those wicked people that indulge under some kind of spiritual fiction to perpetuate crime. He should be prosecuted and brought to book ,so that it will serve as deterrent to others .
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Funkeogunjobi(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
ghettodreamz: Na waoooo

Wonder they say, shall never end!

So, the wife knows about this too?
Orishirishi
Mewa Nshe le!
Ha, Nkan Nbe!
Nkan Nbe Labe Orun
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by WizTplux(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wat a world, save dem frm prematured death. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by tundebj(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
When u put ur hands into evil, evil is bound to hunt u. Jesus stil saves those who cal on him for help.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Hassanamed: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
D man is selfish, who knos, maybe if d man had givn one of the girls to d boy, dat would hav serve as bribe, fathers learn ur lesson!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] / 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State / Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.