Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death (34562 Views)

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Father Commits Incest To Save Daughters From Premature Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by atlwireles: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
What is really happening in this country
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by otijah(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
shadrach77: click like if you want Nigeria to be grouped along with England in the World Cup grin grin grin
who be this one kwanu
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
This man's pennisss should be sliced with a knife.
What rubbish!
He still has the guts to spew out rubbish!
Last Bullet:
His daughters should also slice his pennisss in other to save him 4rm premature death, abi na ejaculation!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Yomexy007(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Insanity of the Highest Order....... shocking & Nauseating!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
NAWAO
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by freety(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Police can not handle this case let them transfer this man 2 Alu village 4 proper judgment. Wicked man
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by rill: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na wa for prick o
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Soundmind(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls, which premature death was this man protecting his daughters from.
When was he made secretary or PA or to Death.
This man was only lusting after his daughters and have to eat the forbidden fruit.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Yomexy007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
oga police, Before u nail the man 2 d cross, i tot of sumtin that might be worth considering............ ehn...... in my own Opinion, Yoruba may say ''Oro idile ni''.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Ogoanita(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
undecidedAlu :omo gbe ni?
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hahahahahahaha

rill: Na wa for prick o
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by omusiliyu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
END TIME THING [ETT]
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by buoye1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Toh Cikena since that's what the wife wants
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by SELFWORTH: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Is this the month of fathers molesting daughters on NL or what?

All of these molestation stories is making some of us physically sick, so enough please.

All of them are madd in that family except the boys who reported this. Family of sickos.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] :oI don't av who 2 blame or fault but one thing am sure is dat STUPIDITY is running in the lineage
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by grandstar(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
this is an abomination. it isnt sad. it is tragic. the girls may be debased for life! there are prostitutes crying out loud!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Valto(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nawa for oily soup people

7 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by justplainpaul(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Conji na bastard!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by KOLITE93(f): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
D husband nd wife knw wat is really happening.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by OdeyGeoffrey(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
What a wicked world we live in.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Richy4(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
I just pictured how patience in nollywood will react to this story "T-u-f-i-a-k-w-a. Allu" grin
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by 3ace(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
I trust developed countries; there's nothing like family resolve. They will surely prosecute him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barbaric: A Headless Corpse Found In Osun / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging / How He Was Harassed By Soldiers And Police For Helping Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.