Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death (34572 Views)

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Father Commits Incest To Save Daughters From Premature Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by vivianfrancis(f): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2013
crazy dude
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2013
End time things!
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by uwaifojoseph(m): 1:06am On Nov 11, 2013
advertise your business for free on our business blog www.diamondwealth4all..com

send ur banner ad code or text link ad code to diamondwealth4all@yahoo.com and have ur ad up and running within 48hrs. if all the slots are taken, we'll insert ur ad as soon as there's space.
ur ad will stay up for a period of one week after which payments will be required for ads.

this offer lasts till 1st Jan, 2014

like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/diamondwealth4all.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by orobski(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] / How He Was Harassed By Soldiers And Police For Helping Accident Victims / 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.