Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. (2952 Views)

Who Said 9ja Was Not Part Of Coalition Of Islamic States Against Terror???? / Who Do You Think Has Won This Fight (photo: (pls Give Ans With Reason) / Emmanuel Fagbenle, Nigerian-born Is Gambia's Chief-Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
DarryOsh:

i would luv to see you try cheesy
That's y I won't now, I want u to do it ur self by commiting suicide when GEJ wins in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
LoL... I know but since u have agreed dat ur Father was an antelope, wud I say ur mother wz a ram?...coz d rope am seeing is too small to tie wild animals like u,,, maybe I wud check that website where they bought u from animaland.com to see if they have more.

definately you are a product of artificial insemination between a gorilla and an organtuan.

Like i told you earlier go flex your unicellular brain cell running on the o,s as my grandpa cupboard t.v on the forum created for phylum ratus ratus like you.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...wow'''dz animaland.com hz intresting breed of animals o, it seems dat because of the fact that u haven't recovered from d psychological trauma of having dat ur hegoat father hump u every night y mama RAM was away... I feel ur pain... My sincerest apologies, I wud make sure I donate him for sallah celebration.

idiota you sounding like a broken gramophone with your one liner. Ge the fvck and go do what you do best wankking gej genitals.

You know what killing you is a waste of time cause even heaven will reject demented doofus like you. On behalf of 1 million i donate you and your nuclear and extended family to lawama to pour una inside the refuse dump in olososun.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
GEJ even told me he's pet ram is looking for smtn to self-service it...lol''' lil goat, can u help a ram in need... I heard u re good in d BJ section, u knw after giving it to ur dad he spread d word, so wud u accept d offer, don't worry we have enuf dry grass incase u get tired and want to feed. We wud settle ur agent animaland.com in case of mental damages...lol

you are a waste of space, and perfect description of lunacy. Keep selling your destiny for peanuts pray your offspring will ask you your stance when the country is going awry.

For all the shyte you just spewed it fit you and your family perfectly.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Anagoid:

you are a waste of space, and perfect description of lunacy. Keep selling your destiny for peanuts pray your offspring will ask you your stance when the country is going awry.

For all the shyte you just spewed it fit you and your family perfectly.
Ok,,,so what rope size do u use?
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Ok,,,so what rope size do u use?

the one used by your progenitors to end their miserable lifes.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
pls can u help me ryt now, when u re done wanking GEJ's ram, pls come to our stable our hegoat is on heat and he need's a good one,,,as u re coming pls tell ur progenitors at animaland.com to call ur father so he can test the container,b4 sending it to us, don't forget to bring d rope o,,,in case of ***...lol

may obatala rip off your household. May shisheshe plaque your family so hard the egyptian plaque will look like a child's play. May iku gbona chase you to all corners of life till you lose your miserable life. Since you are aproduct of beastiality go fvck the whole stable and indeed a poultry self.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
;DEnough of this fight joor, are you two husband and wife? please stop distracting this thread you two.

By the way you too will make a good couple ;DEnough of this fight joor, are you two husband and wife? please stop distracting this thread you two.

By the way you too will make a good couple. Anagoid ws lyng19

@ cashkid; i liked ur post,plz lyk mine
Guy u funy o, but lets assume say na for my blog you wrote this kind thing. Na fruitless effort l for dey be dat, because google for shut down my google adsence account.

ln wispers, bros how much is paid out for each like clicked on NL abeg l wan cash my own this evening before person change mind.

Only few points so far, GEJ seem to be having a filled day ahead of all our previous presidents despite the everest of challenges he is facing.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by ikweremilitant: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
slim fit :
Buhari for sure people respected us abroad. The western world knew with him we might become equal with them and not benefit from our oil. Sorry niger delta peoples oil the right word.

Buhari's economic policies was the same policy western world still adopt till today.
hahahaha i laf in nupe.so buhari taugt d west economics abi my son.pls tel ur fada say hm pry skool mate say hm dy lie
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Y wud I want to do that when I cud hire ur father from animaland.com to do it for me...lol'''

animaland.com is the social media platform created for you and your extended family. And other homo erectus and braindead gej a55 lickers on cyberspace. Your life is so miserable you need to get an asaba bound bus from the zoo you live in abatiti, alight at headbridge and do the needful.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by MagicBishop: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
The 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria starts with the following:

[size=18pt]We the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Having firmly and solemnly resolve, to live in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation under God, dedicated to the promotion of inter-African solidarity, world peace, international co-operation and understanding

And to provide for a Constitution for the purpose of promoting the good government and welfare of all persons in our country, on the principles of freedom, equality and justice, and for the purpose of consolidating the unity of our people

Do hereby make, enact and give to ourselves the following Constitution[/size]

These Abokis should be reminded that the Constitution is expected to be a collective agreement.

If they chose to abstain, then they also have their fundamental right of freedom to do so as enshrined in the same constitution that is coming up for review
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
lkwere militant please take slim fit to the classroom, he need schooling.

buhari taught or gave western world economic blue print, lets assume he did. Did he become british prime minister so while can't he teach nigerians how to improve her economy without being president.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Abagworo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
1) Buhari for really fighting corruption and instilling culture of discipline.

2) Abacha for working wonders, stabilizing Naira, doing peace keeping military operations, developing the riverine area without borrowing one Dollar even though oil sold between 10 to 18 Dollar per barrel as at then as compared with over 100 Dollar today. Even though he's been described as a tyrant, the level of tyrancy, political killings, ethno-religious killings and tribalism experienced in today's Nigeria makes him a saint.

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by MagicBishop: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
The Constitution is by the People for the People.

Any contentious issue can be decided with a referendum
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by kel4soft: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Every President or Head of State were far better than this Fisherman
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Hmmmmm d last tym I visited animaland.com to make an order it wz ur father's face I saw in d site admin section,,, I even saw one container dat looks like ur brother-here is d profile-
Sex-male
Type-Animal
Product-Goat
Class-Hegoat
Properties-short bowlegged skum
Other info's- ask Anagoid( she can explain from experience of her last round)...
Comment-lol

you just gave a perfect definition of your phylum. Oloriburuku copycat, animaland is looking for you where you shitard congregates. Go fellatiolized your bonono look like mooma.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...where da FU*CK did dz animaland.com get dz goat from,,,
Is Engloroba d language us father used to speak when he used to hump u every night when momma went to visit GEJ's ram, d one GEJ donated for sallah yesterday...
No wonder ur dad is angry, he knows dat momma won't go out at nights again, well that won't be a problem anytime he needs u, all he need to do is go to that bush dats at d back of Nairaland.com and start blowing whistle...lol

classic example of the condition that schizonphenia is hereditry. All the shyte you wrote is what is happening in your lineage.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
GEJ 2015
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19: GEJ 2015

you are not intelligent at all. Hiding your useless epitsle make no sense. Cause my quote make even a glucoma patient see the without a surgery.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Tell me d truth when ur father used to Wa*nk u every night when momma wasn't around, he used to use to ram style...

holyshit the semi illierates don't even know the meaning of wa.nk. No wonder he belongs to the ratus ratus family tree.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by DarryOsh(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
where are d mods. so many posts need to be hidden. Enof of the derailing
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
LoL... She goat, I just don't want to get serious with the beefs, if I do I wud get banned, and dat wud be d 5th time in 2months...lol''' I am not ready to leave politics section because of any daughter of a ram o...lol

this is nairaland certified inhouse mo.ron. Jeez even a white cane user can see your post visible from my quotes.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Us Govt Speaks On Al-qa’ida’s In Nigeria:‘boko Haram,ansaru 're Terrorists' / Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination / Did APC Lie About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.