Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) (1213 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by bappahman: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Perhaps we understand why many Nigerians prefer to travel abroad to get medical attention. Of course these doctors couldn't have started out with a lamp, power outage must have led to this horrible scene. The lamp must have been used to bridge the interface between the power cut and generator back-up.

This is the real situation we experience in Nigeria, as the power situation gets worse everyday, despite the Billions of dollars embezzled  spent to better the power sector in Nigeria. Shame on our leaders, it's more disappointing that this is a Federal Teaching Hospital.

When Doctors ask for some equipments and facilities, and then go on strike the public will ridicule them, saying they want to abandon the patients, forgetting that it's for the general good, and the people who suffer the repercussion the most are the masses. We all know our leaders will travel abroad to treat common cold.

Perhaps we now understand why Nigerian doctors are still on strike.

http://3.bp..com/-teVfwwv4F5w/Ul7ghpqO8WI/AAAAAAAAvcc/pe_PvGxHwM8/s1600/dental+surgery+na+wa+o.jpg

Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by teelacruz(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2013
I LOVE MY COUNTRY, NIGERIA
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2013
So who re u blaming if I might ask?
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Jovanna(f): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Nigeria is a very unique country no other country can try dat
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by bappahman: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19: So who re u blaming if I might ask?
Most I blame someone, am informing the General public on the level of decay in the country in case someone can do something about it or at least sympathise and pray for better days
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Chazzyboy: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2013
What!!!
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2013
bappahman:
Most I blame someone, am informing the General public on the level of decay in the country in case someone can do something about it or at least sympathise and pray for better days
And I want to inform d general public abt sth, they really need to know?...

jdilight: Let get the fact straight

1. Nigerians were once enjoying light that it was a taboo to switch of your light anytime in nigeria. Please which president mismanaged it and is he better than the present president that is trying to fix the mess.

2. Nigeria had a functional railway system before now. Under which president did we lost our railway system and is he better than the present president fixing this mess?

3. Before our naira became useless in the face of dallar, under which president did naira lost is grip on and nose dived?

4. Under which president did our foreign investors all ran away? Are they better than the president bringing back this investors?

5. Under which president did nigerians stop coming home after studing Abroad for lack of job in nigeria. Is he better than the present president putting up policies that are creating jobs.

let me hear your views on this first, more are on the way.
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by bappahman: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19: So who re u blaming if I might ask?
Ur worry is not the situation, its simply that u think am blaming ur demi -God GEJ
If that's ur only problem then I pity u
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Rossikk(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
bappahman: Perhaps we understand why many Nigerians prefer to travel abroad to get medical attention. Of course these doctors couldn't have started out with a lamp, power outage must have led to this horrible scene. The lamp must have been used to bridge the interface between the power cut and generator back-up.

This is the real situation we experience in Nigeria, as the power situation gets worse everyday, despite the Billions of dollars embezzled  spent to better the power sector in Nigeria. Shame on our leaders, it's more disappointing that this is a Federal Teaching Hospital.

When Doctors ask for some equipments and facilities, and then go on strike the public will ridicule them, saying they want to abandon the patients, forgetting that it's for the general good, and the people who suffer the repercussion the most are the masses. We all know our leaders will travel abroad to treat common cold.

Perhaps we now understand why Nigerian doctors are still on strike.

http://3.bp..com/-teVfwwv4F5w/Ul7ghpqO8WI/AAAAAAAAvcc/pe_PvGxHwM8/s1600/dental+surgery+na+wa+o.jpg
Op you are very ignorant. You think power outages happen "only in Nigeria" because you have no working brain in your head. Better get it into your thick skull that over 75% of nations still experience power cuts today. And I will be happy to list them with full evidence and links. So stop misrepresenting and slandering this country with your wicked, stu.pid lies.
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Rossikk: Op you are very ignorant. You think power outages happen "only in Nigeria" because you have no working brain in your head. Better get it into your thick skull that over 75% of nations still experience power cuts today. And I will be happy to list them with full evidence. So stop misrepresenting and slandering this country with your wicked, stu.pid lies.
Thank u very much.
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Beaf1: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2013
I need evidence that this picture was taken in Nigeria.
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by gratiaeo(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2013
@op you are lucky to see rechargeable lantern @ federal teaching hospital, at Ojo health center in Lagos, they are using candles for delivery at night
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by bappahman: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Keep deceiving yourselves that thins are good and rossy in nigeria.... Corruption won't allow your demi-God (Gej) and his team (alison,wike,pej etc) to provide the necessary change nd progress
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2013
gratiaeo: @op you are lucky to see rechargeable lantern @ federal teaching hospital, at Ojo health center in Lagos, they are using candles for delivery at night
Wow... So lagos has become dz poor ordinary generator they cannot buy''' eko slummy baje o...
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by bappahman: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2013
Get well soon Nigeria

Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by bappahman: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2013
gratiaeo: @op you are lucky to see rechargeable lantern @ federal teaching hospital, at Ojo health center in Lagos, they are using candles for delivery at night
Instead of ppl to look at the bigger picture, they go defencive nd all brainless thinking that we are anti GEj
Re: Only In Nigeria: Surgery With Lantern (picture) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2013

(1)

Commission On Standing Instrcution With Gtbank / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo In A Tussle With Ajumose Bus Driver / Confusion As Police Invade Rivers Assembly, Fire Live Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.