Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love (2082 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by matured(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2008
.Love they say is blind but i dont think i adhere to it knowing that love this days is not blind but is wearing a google to make sure it doesnt loss a bite of what its guessing at.that has prompted me to ask you this question iwhat is the craziest thing you have ever done for love
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Gamine(f): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2008
This one has come again

must you people be crazy and silly to be in love!!!.

no other there are so many ex's allover the place
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by shylladear(f): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2008
Gamine:

This one has come again

must you people be crazy and silly to be in love!!!.

no other there are so many ex's allover the place

i wonder oh
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by ladybam(f): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2008
my wonder added
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by iice(f): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2008
I do lots of crazy stuffs because i can and i want to, but importantly its for myself grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by ikamefa(f): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2008
allowed the merciless 9 j a mosquitoes feed on me for like 12 hours

need i say more tongue
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by lucabrasi(m): 1:54am On Jul 06, 2008
mine was more lust than love and it was way back in secondary school i naija,stole pounds to make sure me and my friend made a date with some chicks at fggc shagamu grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by bugybugy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2008
bleeped on first stairs of a 3 storey building, on the lagos island, can u imagine tongue
I didnt get caught sha grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Cayon(f): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2008
bungy jumping shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by bugybugy(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2008
Which one is bungy jumping cos I will love to try that if it's crazier than the one i did before tongue tongue
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Emperoh(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2008
please this post is repetition
Moderator, u can do well to close or move this thread or its replies to the appropriate post.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-145352.0.html
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by kokoye(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
shedding fake tears to draw sympathy and then getting laid. lol
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by matured(m): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2008
@Emperoh
actually it looks similar to the other post ,i didnt see the that before i sent in this thread nevertheless people are still posting in here,so leave them alone,if u don't want to participate then u can try the other thread stop d distraction.

guys keep d post coming in
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by tankwa: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iice

I do lots of crazy stuffs because i can and i want to, but importantly its for myself

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CRAZY.
YOU DO A LOT OF CRAZY THINGS
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2008
i swam through the atlantic ocean
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by matured(m): 12:52am On Jul 15, 2008
@ibkaye
how did u do that and where were u going to swimming through the atlantic?
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by tishat(f): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2008
I once deleted a number saved with the name Sweet Mummy on my boyfriends phone thinking it's my rivals number only to realize it was his mothers number.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by nana(f): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2008
tishat:

I once deleted a number saved with the name Sweet Mummy on my boyfriends phone thinking it's my rivals number only to realize it was his mothers number.
Ah! That's Jealousy! Lol. So did he find out?
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by matured(m): 3:14am On Jul 17, 2008
@tishat
wow u to dey jealous o!
but i think u loved him that was why u didn that.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by iice(f): 3:17am On Jul 17, 2008
tankwa:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iice

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CRAZY.
YOU DO A LOT OF CRAZY THINGS

Is that a revelation? undecided grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love by ztyle(m): 3:19am On Jul 17, 2008
@Nana laffin my yanch out, Love matter!~ grin

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy / what do u suggest? / Wow I'm In Love And Far Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.