Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... (4573 Views)

Buhari As The Minister Of Petroleum - Constitutionally Right Or Wrong? / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by takedat(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by hercules07: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: I agree with Sincere_9gerian that the minister performed well in some aspects of her job and she deserves credit for that.

On the other hand, I, along with other people who are not shameless enough to sweep Madam minister's crimes under the carpet, demand that she takes the high road and resign. She should be grateful enough to save GEJ additional embarrassment.

People who commit crimes such as this deserve to be either stoned or publicly lynched right along with their apologists.

Please what has she done that she is getting this praise, plastered the airports? Abeg, the woman has done nothing to warrant any praise, you want to talk of performers, look at Akunyili at NAFDAC (not the politician), look at Oby, someone who was spending your money to give you low quality renovations is the one you are praising.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by nduchucks: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
How I wish this good man, GEJ, would muster the courage to win people like me over, by surprising us with a cabinet shakeup where the Aviation minister and a few others are removed with immediate effect. Both his supporters and enemies will rejoice. We all know which ministers need to go.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by hercules07: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: How I wish this good man, GEJ, would muster the courage to win people like me over, by surprising us with a cabinet shakeup where the Aviation minister and a few others are removed with immediate effect. Both his supporters and enemies will rejoice. We all know which ministers need to go.

The head is corrupt as well, it is garbage in garbage out, we have focused so much on the reps and senators, the rot in the executive arm, federal and state, is mind boggling, the only thing the reps get is their allowances and maybe bank loans, the executive execute the budget, FG is about 4 trillion naira, the states combined will be more than that.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Midastouch1:

Do you think you are talking to iidiots? You must be so full of yourself with the fake doctorate that you are claiming.

What exactly do you mean by " isolated the incident for criticism"?

The questions here are:

1. Has the Minister misappropriated public funds?

2. Was there an attempt by her office to deny her culpability?

Your pathetic essay is just another ridiculous attempt at damage limitation and you have imbibed the sanctimonious and fraudulent traits that is fundamentally characteristic of the administration that you are working for.

You make it sound like the intentional gross misappropriation of public funds by Madame Stella Oduah is just a honest oversight and a mistake that we should forgive and sweep under the carpet- hence why you said she should "learn some lessons" and "If people make mistakes or engage in wrong doing, we can isolate the issues and deal with them"- Shocking!

Your comments are not only particularly obnoxious and borderline criminal but also contradictory since the majority of your posts are direct criticism and vilification of opposition politicians mainly in the SW. You consistently remind readers on NL of the corrupt practices of SW politicians- most of which you have made up in your own head but find it very convenient to refer to a blatant criminal case of public embezzlement as an isolated case. You are nothing but insincere and a hypocrite.

One would have imagined that someone who calls or refers to himself/herself as a Doctor would have undergone years of training in critical thinking and analysis and as a result would provide a well thought out and coherent contribution and analysis to this debate but what your submission is academically below par, politically reprehensible and essentially a poor attempt at whitewashing the actions of a criminal Minister.

N.B. Remember that you cannot just turn up here and hoodwink people into believing your propaganda- not everyone here is dumb as you think
Another emotional outburst from a LOSER and LIAR.

Your statement "was there an attempt by her office to deny her culpability" is a LIE from the pit of HELL. Premium Times stated categorically yesterday that the spokesperson for the minister promised to get back to them with information on the matter. That information was made available earlier today. The spokesperson for the minister is the ONLY person authorized to speak for her. Now, take back your LIE and chew it. The SHAME is on you. You could still have made your points without resorting to cheap LIES.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
HNosegbe: Sincere 9gerian, you should have remained quiet on this issue rather than type the drivel I just read.

The minister's actions are indefensible. She has to go, else GEJ will have the stench of corruption all over him to the end of his tenure.
You don't expect him to keep quiet. Defending corruption is part of his mission on this forum. You shouldn't be surprised. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
berem: You don't expect him to keep quiet. Defending corruption is part of his mission on this forum. You shouldn't be surprised. lipsrsealed
Buhari babe is back. How far na? I missed you. Is Buhari now deaf and dumb? He has not spoken for a very long long time.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Pukkah: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Liar! Your number one enemy is not corruption rather it is the STRUCTURE of your country.

You're a joke.

You held on to only one out of the many issues raised.

You've come up with a nebulous reason - structure. Let's even admit it for a minute. What led to it? What has been sustaining it? Why has it not been remedied? Corruption?

Anyway, I didn't expect you to reason differently. It's your job to defend anything and everything. It's about PPP.

I don't pray for such for even my enemies. Deep in your heart you know the truth but you've got no choice as 'man must wack'. This is one of the reasons our country must work. So many young and promising men have lost their conscience and so many young women have lost their virtues.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by omenka(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Whether for official use or not, the purchase of those vehicles appears untidy. Things could have been handled in a better way.

You are just a piece of horse-sh1t-manure...
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by takedat(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Maybe you should read the report below to learn more about the drive for internally generated revenue in the ministry of aviation:

"The Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah has declared that her focus of is to reposition the aviation industry as a major contributor to the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

She made the declaration before the Senate Committee on Aviation while presenting the -Roadmap for Aviation Industry- to the lawmakers.

The Minister said in view of the fact that government alone cannot fund the infrastructure deficit in the sector, efforts are being intensified to improve the revenue generation capacities of ALL the Agencies under the Ministry.

The projection, according to the Minister is that from the fiscal year 2012, the Aviation Ministry should be able to contribute about 30 per cent of all its Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) to the Federation Account, stressing that revenue enhancement is at the heart of the reform and transformation of the sector.

”As part of our revenue enhancement strategy, we have identified all areas where we are currently not generating enough revenue. We have also put in place modalities to turn them into major revenue generation centres from where we should be able to contribute our quota to the federal purse. Come 2012, 30 per cent of all revenue generated will go to the national grid, which means the aviation industry will begin to contribute to our GDP and thereafter we will increase it to 50 per cent and so on.”

She said the era where the Ministry was solely dependent on government subvention is no longer sustainable, stressing that rather than get from the federal purse, her vision is to turn the sector to a major contributor to the treasury and catalyst of econmic growth"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/aviation-minister-unveils-roadmap/
And how does this buttress your earlier assertion? All expenditures and capital projects embarked upon by the ministry must be captured in the budget. I am sure you read that 30% of the revenue generated goes to the federation account while the remaining 70% will be used within those agencies to generate more money. Extra ministerial Departments and Agencies under the ministry with self accounting status can internally generate revenue and appropriate money within their operating budgets are bound by the Fiscal Responsibility Act. It is wrong for NCAA to purchase the minister's official vehicle. Such expenses must be appropriated for and captured in the budget of the ministry.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Buhari babe is back. How far na? I missed you. Is Buhari now deaf and dumb? He has not spoken for a very long long time.
I have told you times without number to stop lusting for Buhari. He isn't gay! Stick to your useless thread and leave The General out of it angry

I missed you too! cool
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Midastouch1: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Another emotional outburst from a LOSER and LIAR.

Your statement that "was there an attempt by her office to deny her culpability" is a lie from the pit of HELL. Premium Times stated categorically yesterday that the spokesperson for the minister promised to get back to them with information on the matter. That information was made available earlier today. The spokesperson for the minister is the only person authorized to speak for her. Now, take back your LIE. The SHAME is on you. You could still have made your points without resorting to cheap LIES.

Knowing you well, I did not expect any less from you.

I raised more than the one point that you have addressed, as usual you are the emotional one who consistently obfuscates and you are very defensive.

However, the Punch reported that the NCAA’s spokesperson, Mr. Fan Ndubuike, “feigned ignorance” about the cars.

‘“I am not aware of anything like that,”’ he told our correspondent at 8.05 p.m. on Wednesday.”

This is what Mr Ndubuike said before Stella's office had no choice but to come out clean based on the overwhelming evidence!

Insincere Nigerian, I am providing a link from the same paper you have quoted here for your perusal grin grin

[b]Aviation authorities say Minister Stella Oduah is too rich to compel an agency under her to buy her cars.

Aviation authorities in Lagos attempted a vigorous push back on Tuesday report that the nation’s aviation minister, Stella Oduah, abused her office by compelling the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, to purchase two armoured BMW cars for her worth N255 million.

The New York based online newspaper, Sahara Reporters, claimed in an investigation report that Mrs. Oduah compelled the NCAA, an agency under her supervision, in a presumed case of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office, to procure the cars for her with public funds.

Aviation spokesman, Yakubu Datti, dismissed the newspaper report as “rumours” suggesting that it was politically motivated.

“I don’t respond to rumours…[and] as we approach 2015, people are bound to make up all sorts of stories,” Mr. Datti told PREMIUM TIMES in an interview, arguing, “This is a woman (Mrs. Oduah) who is successful and established. A woman that made her mark in oil and gas, who owned trucks, barges, and so on. What is two cars?”

The newspaper, which supported its report with documents of the procurement, said it discovered that Mrs. Oduah, a close associate of President Goodluck Jonathan, is enmeshed in a pattern of questionable expenditures in the aviation ministry.

Sources at the agency also said, according to the paper, that the NCAA embarked on such a jamboree despite its “financial challenges.”

“The NCAA does not have enough funds to upgrade equipment, send staff for critical training, and hire enough qualified staff. Yet, all the minister is concerned about is to have two exotic BMW cars from the little money we have for operations,” SaharaReporters quoted a source as saying.

The aviation ministry however declaimed such suggestion, describing it as “ridiculous.”
[/b]

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146711-aviation-officials-claim-n255-million-ministerial-car-scandal-rumours.html

You are exceptionally bad at your job of propagandizing on behalf of your pay masters.

You are an insincere Nigerian and a disgrace to this country!

4 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pukkah:

You're a joke.

You've come up with a nebulous reason - structure. Let's even admit it for a minute. What led to it? What has been sustaining it? Why has it not been remedied? Corruption?

Anyway, I didn't expect you to reason differently. It's your job to defend anything and everything. It's about PPP.

I don't pray for such for even my enemies. Deep in your heart you know the truth but you've got no choice as 'man must wack'. This is one of the reasons our country must work. So many young and promising men have lost their conscience and so many young women have lost their virtues.
Ignoramus! It is the STRUCTURE that allows Borno to DEPEND on crude oil sales from oil wells in far away Bayelsa that is the NUMBER ONE problem of Nigeria. It is NEVER corruption.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Midastouch1:

Knowing you well, I did not expect any less from you.

I raised more than the one point that you have addressed, as usual you are the emotional one who consistently obfuscates and you are very defensive.

However, the Punch reported that the NCAA’s spokesperson, Mr. Fan Ndubuike, “feigned ignorance” about the cars.

‘“I am not aware of anything like that,”’ he told our correspondent at 8.05 p.m. on Wednesday.”

This is what Mr Ndubuike said before Stella's office had no choice but to come out clean based on the overwhelming evidence!

Insincere Nigerian, I am providing a link from the same paper you have quoted here for your perusal grin grin

[b]Aviation authorities say Minister Stella Oduah is too rich to compel an agency under her to buy her cars.

Aviation authorities in Lagos attempted a vigorous push back on Tuesday report that the nation’s aviation minister, Stella Oduah, abused her office by compelling the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, to purchase two armoured BMW cars for her worth N255 million.

The New York based online newspaper, Sahara Reporters, claimed in an investigation report that Mrs. Oduah compelled the NCAA, an agency under her supervision, in a presumed case of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office, to procure the cars for her with public funds.

Aviation spokesman, Yakubu Datti, dismissed the newspaper report as “rumours” suggesting that it was politically motivated.

“I don’t respond to rumours…[and] as we approach 2015, people are bound to make up all sorts of stories,” Mr. Datti told PREMIUM TIMES in an interview, arguing, “This is a woman (Mrs. Oduah) who is successful and established. A woman that made her mark in oil and gas, who owned trucks, barges, and so on. What is two cars?”

The newspaper, which supported its report with documents of the procurement, said it discovered that Mrs. Oduah, a close associate of President Goodluck Jonathan, is enmeshed in a pattern of questionable expenditures in the aviation ministry.

Sources at the agency also said, according to the paper, that the NCAA embarked on such a jamboree despite its “financial challenges.”

“The NCAA does not have enough funds to upgrade equipment, send staff for critical training, and hire enough qualified staff. Yet, all the minister is concerned about is to have two exotic BMW cars from the little money we have for operations,” SaharaReporters quoted a source as saying.

The aviation ministry however declaimed such suggestion, describing it as “ridiculous.”
[/b]

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146711-aviation-officials-claim-n255-million-ministerial-car-scandal-rumours.html

You are exceptionally bad at your job of propagandizing on behalf of your pay masters.

You are an insincere Nigerian and a disgrace to this country!

Who is authorized to speak for the minister? What is relevant in the whole article is either what the minister said herself or what her spokesperson (Joel Obi) said. All others are heap of RUBBISH. The SHAME is on you. Shameless LIAR
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Pukkah: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ignoramus! It is the STRUCTURE that allows Borno to DEPEND on crude oil sales from oil wells in far away Bayelsa that is the NUMBER ONE problem of Nigeria. It is NEVER corruption.

I ignore your abuse/insults.

I wonder what led to the faulty 'structure'.

Why not set aside the reason (corruption or structure) and address the other issues? Eh?

Why do you love smokescreens?

The issue at hand is indefensible.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Corrupt 9jerian

isnt this the same thing Retardeen was saying the other day that we encourage corruption

This is blatant corruption $800k for one car and one person is coming up with insane excuses

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Pukkah: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
dayokanu: Corrupt 9jerian

Apt. Pertinent.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
gramci:

Also, when contacted, Joe Obi, the minister’s spokesperson, promised to get back to PREMIUM TIMES after “verifying the story and the document” published alongside the article.

“At the moment, I can’t give you any response because I need to authenticate the documents published on the website,” Mr. Obi said.

“We would do that shortly,” he added.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146711-aviation-officials-claim-n255-million-ministerial-car-scandal-rumours.html
Joel Obi is the spokesperson for the minister of aviation. The born-liar carefully deleted the statement of the spokesperson for the minister of aviation. I have now reproduced it above.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by DerideGull(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: I agree with Sincere_9gerian that the minister performed well in some aspects of her job and she deserves credit for that.

On the other hand, I, along with other people who are not shameless enough to sweep Madam minister's crimes under the carpet, demand that she takes the high road and resign. She should be grateful enough to save GEJ additional embarrassment.

People who commit crimes such as this deserve to be either stoned or publicly lynched right along with their apologists.

What a country called Nigeria. It is not surprise though that I had seen a day such as today. In addition, it is beyond the pale of comprehension that Nigerians are very unable to strike a difference between corruption, wastefulness, mismanagement, dereliction of duty and incompetence.

I have not seen anything wrong in purchase of such two BMW cars by NCAA when there is no overall policy on type of vehicle an agency could purchase for a given ministry in the country. In fact, I think Princess Stella Oduah deserves more than two BMW cars. NCAA should have added X6 BMW to complement the two sedans.

In some countries all over the world, ministries have fleet of 4x4 armored vehicles and sedans at the disposal of minister or secretary. It is only in the world of fools that a mere purchase of two crappy BMW cars is regarded as a crime.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

What a country called Nigeria. It is not surprise though that I had seen a day such as today. In addition, it is beyond the pale of comprehension that Nigerians are very unable to strike a difference between corruption, wastefulness, mismanagement, dereliction of duty and incompetence.

I have not seen anything wrong in purchase of such two BMW cars by NCAA when there is no overall policy on type of vehicle an agency could purchase for a given ministry in the country. In fact, I think Princess Stella Oduah deserves more than two BMW cars. NCAA should added X6 BMW to complement the two sedans.

In some countries all over the world, ministries have fleet of 4x4 armored vehicles and sedans at the disposal of minister or secretary. It is only in the world of fools that a mere purchase of two crappy BMW cars is regarded as a crime.
The target is not even the minister but the president himself. The ferocious campaign to rubbish the president started immediately after the 2011 elections. The purchase of 2 vehicles is another opportunity to re-launch the campaign of pull-down-the-president at all cost.

I also blame the minister. She should have handled things better.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Midastouch1: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Who is authorized to speak for the minister? What is relevant in the whole article is either what the minister said herself or what her spokesperson (Joel Obi) said. All others are heap of RUBBISH. The SHAME is on you. Shameless LIAR

You are the shameless liar here insincere Nigerian. The aviation spokesman denied any knowledge of the purchase of the cars and indicated that the allegations were politically motivated.

Interestingly, the purchase was made through his own organization which is controlled by the Minister.

You have come here to tell us that this crass and gross misappropriation of Nigerian public funds is an isolated incidence and we should let it slide when you have previously- actually continuously embarked on a hate campaign against SW politicians. You are a fraud, a nasty person who speaks from both sides of the mouth.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

I have not seen anything wrong in purchase of such two BMW cars by NCAA when there is no overall policy on type of vehicle an agency could purchase for a given ministry in the country. In fact, I think Princess Stella Oduah deserves more than two BMW cars. NCAA should have added X6 BMW to complement the two sedans.

Okay.

So what do you have to say about the COST at which those vehicles were purchased, and the fact that they were purchased by the NCAA?
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

I have not seen anything wrong in purchase of such two BMW cars by NCAA when there is no overall policy on type of vehicle an agency could purchase for a given ministry in the country. In fact, I think Princess Stella Oduah deserves more than two BMW cars. NCAA should added X6 BMW to complement the two sedans.

Really? shocked
In a country like nigeria where over 30 million nigerians are unemployed? A country where the poor lives below 1 dollar per day? Imagine you comparing Nigeria to other countries that have fleet of armored vehicles? I want to know who those countries are! What a sick and silly comment! angry
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
berem: I have told you times without number to stop lusting for Buhari. He isn't gay! Stick to your useless thread and leave The General out of it angry

I missed you too! cool
Is it now a criminal offence to ask after "your oga at the top"?
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by idupaul: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
HNosegbe:

Okay.

So what do you have to say about the COST at which those vehicles were purchased, and the fact that they were purchased by the NCAA?

Just watch he will tell you that the NCAA is an acronym for " Nigerian Car Armourers Association"
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Midastouch1: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The target is not even the minister but the president himself. The ferocious campaign to rubbish the president started immediately after the 2011 elections. The purchase of 2 vehicles is another opportunity to re-launch the campaign of pull-down-the-president at all cost.

This thread is about Stella Oduah, a corrupt Minister who has been exposed in daylight.

You can keep your paranoia and deceit to yourself, why would this affect the president? All he simply has to do is bring his subordinate to justice for embezzling public funds. Are you saying to us he shares your interpretation of this scandal as an "isolated incidence"?
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Is it now a criminal offence to ask after "your oga at the top"?
Yes it is Ifeanyichukwu! Stop asking after him. angry
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by DerideGull(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Bros I could not believe my eyes and ears reading from certain individuals on this thread. It is a pity tribal bias is a show stopper in Nigeria. In fact, the earlier Nigeria is disintegrated the better for every one of us. Is there any policy in Nigeria that limits the fleet an agency can maintain? Did Stella Oduah manipulate or inflate the prices of cars? Did she take a kickback on the purchase of the cars? Was the purchase of the two cars precipitated under the cloud rain or darkness of night? Was there any destruction of trail papers with regards to purchase of the cars? What is actually wrong with Nigerians?

If the systems and manners of business situated in the aviation sector are not comparable to other sectors of economy in Nigeria, please say it.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Midastouch1:

You are the shameless liar here insincere Nigerian. The aviation spokesman denied any knowledge of the purchase of the cars and indicated that the allegations were politically motivated.

Interestingly, the purchase was made through his own organization which is controlled by the Minister.

You have come here to tell us that this crass and gross misappropriation of Nigerian public funds is an isolated incidence and we should let it slide when you have previously- actually continuously embarked on a hate campaign against SW politicians. You are a fraud, a nasty person who speaks from both sides of the mouth.

Liar! Aviation spokesperson does not speak for the minister. The minister has her spokesperson (Joel Obi). How come you ignored the spokesperson for the minister? Who is in better position to speak for the minister?

Read what the spokesperson for the minister said below:

"Also, when contacted, Joe Obi, the minister’s spokesperson, promised to get back to PREMIUM TIMES after “verifying the story and the document” published alongside the article.
“At the moment, I can’t give you any response because I need to authenticate the documents published on the website,” Mr. Obi said.
“We would do that shortly,” he added.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146711-aviation-officials-claim-n255-million-ministerial-car-scandal-rumours.html

If you have any shame, you should be apologizing profusely for telling wicked lies.
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

Bros I could not believe my eyes and ears reading from certain individuals on this thread. It is a pity tribal bias is a show stopper in Nigeria. In fact, the earlier Nigeria is disintegrated the better for every one of us. Is there any policy in Nigeria that limits the fleet an agency can maintain? Did Stella Oduah manipulate or inflate the prices of cars? Did she take a kickback on the purchase of the cars? Was the purchase of the two cars precipitated under the cloud rain or darkness of night? Was there any destruction of trail papers with regards to purchase of the cars? What is actually wrong with Nigerians?

If the systems and manners of business situated in the aviation sector are comparable to other sectors of economy in Nigeria, please say it.

And Dendemoron

SHow us how one car cost $800k
Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by DerideGull(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
HNosegbe:

Okay.

Since you are the Africa’s sale manger of BMW, I urge to inform NCAA that it paid too much money for the two cars. In addition, there is nothing wrong if you can show your patriotism by assisting NCAA to recuperate some money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What They Did To A Man For Using Abusive Words On Buhari(photo) / More Fireworks Over List Of Public Treasury Looters / How To Obtain SCUML Registration From EFCC With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.