Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? (43768 Views)

If U Say U Are An Intelectual! And You Have Not Read This Book U Are Jonzing / Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This? / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's about 12years I read this book but couldn't remember any of the event that took place in this old novel.

46 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is primary 3 Reader..it's not a novel.

Edet on Christmas day. Their father bought chicken to celebrate it.

Mehn...this takes me down memory lane and reminds me of my pry 3 teacher, Mr. Ibikunle. Very tall and grumpy old.
I remember, on one of our reading days, I just looked away for a sec and he threw a wooden duster at me and the thing hit me on the fore head. undecided.

Modified:
Wait o. If like many claimed, this is actually Ali and simbi, how come their father is Igbo? Is Ali an igbo name? Or even simbi? That is not Mr Nwosu lipsrsealed. I think it should be Mr Dada or something. grin.

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by beautyhd: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
That should be primary 3 or 4.

I keep wondering if she was cooking on the table or the food is already done and placed on the table for dishing.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Xtianah09: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
GOOD OLD DAYS

EDET LIVES IN CALABAR

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by mjconcept(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mr. Nwosu bought two chickens for Christmas.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by 9jaBloke: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
This brings back childhood memories. Life was simple and fun. Nigeria was safe.
I used New Oxford English Course (NOEC) though, so I didn't get to read this in school.
This should be Macmillan Primary English Course 3/4. So I guess primary 3/4 for those who used it. I eventually read it anyway. I was addicted to books so I read everything that crossed my path: Novels, textbooks, Newspapers, magazines, Bible...
Hints
Hearts
Better lovers angry
Moving tales lipsrsealed

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Myzubby(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Edet lives in calabar reader 3 I think. Macmillians stuff

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by ebig21(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
That’s mr Nwosu and Mrs Nwosu that’s the Christmas chicken ,mum is cooking rice, that’s Macmillan primary two reader also with Ali and simbi
Edet lives in Calabar is reader three
Agbo and uncle mike the engineer is reader 4
Wakama and kunle and Alabi stubborn goat is reader 5
I can’t remember reader 6

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by silibaba: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuma0000:
It's about 12years I read this book but couldn't remember any of the event that took place in this old novel.

3yrs old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by sojisenai(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
This brought back sweet Memories...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
ebig21:
That’s mr Nwosu and Mrs Nwosu that’s the Christmas chicken ,mum is cooking rice, that’s Macmillan primary two reader also with Ali and simbi
Edet lives in Calabar is reader three
Agbo and uncle mike the engineer is reader 4
Wakama and kunle and Alabi stubborn goat is reader 5
I can’t remember reader 6

Emeka, Nwakamma and Kunle

Reader 6 should be about Gandoki who lives in the land of the jinn "Gandoki Lives in the land of the Jinn""

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by deekseen(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuma0000:

Read this book about 34 years ago. Not seen or held a copy in over 20 years. My kids are now the age I was when I read this book but private schools of these days have different texts.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by deekseen(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Emeka, Nwakamma and Kunle

Reader 6 should be about Gandoki who lives in the land of the jinn "Gandoki Lives in the land of the Jinn""

I think Gandoki was also in reader 4.

10 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by chinonyinye: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:
This is primary 3 Reader..it's not a novel.

Edet and simbi on Christmas day. Their father bought chicken to celebrate it.

Mehn...this takes me down memory lane and reminds me of my pry 3 teacher, Mr. Ibikunle. Very tall and grumpy old.
I remember, on one of our reading days, I just looked away for a sec and he threw a wooden duster at me and the thing hit me on the fore head. undecided.

I read this when i was in primary 2. about 18 years ago

5 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by sageb: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuma0000:

MacMillan primary 2 reader
Ali and simbi's father mr. Salami bought chicken for Christmas celebration.
Nostalgia

8 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
chinonyinye:
I read this when i was in primary 2. about 18 years ago

It's a pry 3 Reader.

I read it 32 years ago. tongue.

6 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Karleb(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuma0000:

I'm still surprised they have this book around as at 12 years ago.

Are you sure you read in school or at home, maybe your parents are teacher and brought the book home.

I read this in 2002/3.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by MufasaLion: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damn!

I remember!!!
Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuma0000:
I read it 30years ago

5 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by The5DME(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ishilove, when did you read this book?

1 Like

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by The5DME(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
Damn!

I remember!!!
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by The5DME(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

It's a pry 3 Reader.

Do make you go marry abeg, old cargo like ishilove.

8 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Kharol1234: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mr nwosu was in primary 3 command children school
Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
The5DME:

Someone will say that to your daughter someday. Trust me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by RB1330(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
The5DME:
Una get bad mouth for this forum and I like am lol

5 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Daniel058(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
That's mr Nwosu Primary 2

1 Like

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by RB1330(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

Shey you be old cargo? � lmao

2 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Daniel058(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

It's a pry 3 Reader.

in 1990 chai!!
Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by johncallidon(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
I love that name MAC_MILLIAN

4 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by adeoyekay(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuma0000:
Childhood days

I was not happy with my parent despite the fact of feeding me food in those days ,the reason why is that I want to buy the textbook

When it was bought for me I was excited in the sense that I did not sleep all through the night . I was open it chapter by chapter gone are those days, this enhanced my reading ability and at the same help me to assimilate quickly. In those days I memorised the some chapter of that book

Reminisce to those days
I love it so much

6 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by Files: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
The5DME:
Ishilove
the The5DME best known as
Monday ogenehmaro the cultist, so you too want to be trolling people? Your heartlessbanker moniker is still there to expose you the more. Scammer

2 Likes

Re: What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? by The5DME(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

My daughters at your age, would've gotten grandkids.

Ishilove

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) / Jamb Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.