Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43016 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2013
ANDREW2EIC:

My sis for life,(@Dan, don't break my head o,na sis I said, no be wifey) no
offense intended. I was just wondering why you have not said "hi" to us, your
fellow freshers on the aspirants' thread.

Anyways, congratulations on your admission.
congratz too
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Fellycutie: congratz too
How are you doing,princess? smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Good Morning house! Abadie
*Please I need a private ibibio tutor in uyo, a girl preferably*[/quote]I ve somone in mind....shez hawt wink. When she's done teaching u inside nd outside u'll start speaking in tongues grin trust me
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2013
Good Morning house! Abadie
*Please I need a private ibibio tutor in uyo, a girl preferably*[/quote]heheheheheh I ve somone in mind....wink. When she's done teaching u inside nd outside u'll start speaking in tongues grin trust me
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2013
Fellycutie: I ve somone in mind....shez hawt wink. When she's done teaching u inside nd outside u'll start speaking in tongues grin trust me

Hehe. I love that, connect me sharparly! I also love speaking in tongues, I just hope you will be there to interpret it!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: How are you doing,princess? smiley
fyn dear smiley hope u r gud?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Hehe. I love that, connect me sharparly! I also love speaking in tongues, I just hope you will be there to interpret it!
no wahala wen u're ready let me know
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Sharp guy. cheesy cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013
Fellycutie: fyn dear smiley hope u r gud?
I'm good oooo. Would like us to meet when you come to Uyo to pay your acceptance fee. What do you say about that? smiley smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Fellycutie: no vacancy
I'll be waiting to receive you, whenever you change your mind
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Fellycutie: no wahala wen u're ready let me know
I am ever ready! let me know when we are back from strike.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Kadata(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Kadata: angry angry angry
Bro,what's the matter? Why are you angry?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: I'm good oooo. Would like us to meet when you come to Uyo to pay your acceptance fee. What do you say about that? smiley smiley

BUSY BRAIN: I'll be waiting to receive you, whenever you change your mind

LOL
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
enohbong: I'm good oooo. Would like us to meet when you come to Uyo to pay your acceptance fee. What do you say about that? smiley smiley

I'll be waiting to receive you, whenever you change your mind

angry angry angry

LOL
omo no be small thing. Fellycutie is really causing traffic jam here. In flavour's voice "ife ibu n'ukwu di kwa egwu " wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Some people get wahala sha! cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Emmy9ite:
I am ever ready! let me know when we are back from strike.
lol..I tot u're frm akwaibom state?u dnt knw hw 2 speak ur dialet or wat?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Danhumprey: I'm good oooo. Would like us to meet when you come to Uyo to pay your acceptance fee. What do you say about that? smiley smiley
smileytill then
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Fellycutie: smileytill then
No problem.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2013
Fellycutie: lol..I tot u're frm akwaibom state?u dnt knw hw 2 speak ur dialet or wat?
Nope. I'm from Benue state, north central Nigeria, west Africa, Africa, earth!!
Based in Abj though.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
AAUA recruits to replace striking lecturers....

UNIABUJA resumes Dec 1st.

UNILAG to pull out of ASUU on monday...

FG directs ol fed. Uni to re-open on Dec 4th, directs Vc and pro chancellors of ol fed. Institutes to repalce any lecturer who still "smokes strike" then.

But una abeg O, uniuyo nkOr?. Moreova, I was surprised to hear that uniuyo lecturers voted for the continuation of d strike.

KADATA!!!!!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong: AAUA recruits to replace striking lecturers....

FG directs ol fed. Uni to re-open on Dec 4th, directs Vc and pro chancellors of ol fed. Institutes to repalce any lecturer who still "smokes strike" then.

But una abeg O, uniuyo nkOr?. Moreova, I was surprised to hear that uniuyo lecturers voted for the continuation of d strike.

KADATA!!!!!
Uniuyo lecturers are bunch of lazy ass (nt all though). Don't mind those rouges in academic robes...Anyim go de form superman with him fishy filosofi brain *mtcheww*
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong: AAUA recruits to replace striking lecturers....

KADATA!!!!!
What exactly can we do? Force the lecturers back to class?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by jeremiah771(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
where dem want ma I get 7500 for wetin I no follow do, anybody at uyo should let me know whether dey don open udi hostel may I go carry my proprty wey dey bin lock there or porter don lick my milo finish?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
jeremiah771: where dem want ma I get 7500 for wetin I no follow do, anybody at uyo should let me know whether dey don open udi hostel may I go carry my proprty wey dey bin lock there or porter don lick my milo finish?

E lick am remain small wey u go use for christmas...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Danhumprey: What exactly can we do? Force the lecturers back to class?

U are regarded as a grass by The two power drunk set of maaluus, xo? U gat no say....Moreova, I think the strike helped uniuyo a lot! If u undasit wat I mean.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
jeremiah771: where dem want ma I get 7500 for wetin I no follow do, anybody at uyo should let me know whether dey don open udi hostel may I go carry my proprty wey dey bin lock there or porter don lick my milo finish?
The hostel is still under lock and key. grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

U are regarded as a grass by The two power drunk set of maaluus, xo? U gat no say....Moreova, I think the strike helped uniuyo a lot! If u undasit wat I mean.
Yea,I understand what you mean.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hahaha. you no go kill me. you no thank God say them no arrest you. over 50 students spent two months in the cell..
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin cheesy
enohbong:

grin
enohbong:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.