Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43013 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: get ready to read like ur life depends on it. Economics is no place for lazy brains...and watch out for names like Dr OJ UMOH, Dr essien ettah. I bet you'l nt want to comit exam malpractice in dat dept, de rusticate stdnts as though its der birth right...TANK ME LATER
Bro Fr3doh,I hope you've heard him?........................prepare your mind to face those realities but don't fret. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
UNIVERSITY OF UYO, UYO
(Office of the Registrar)
IMPLEMENTATION OF COUNCIL DECISION IN
RESPECT
OF THE STUDENTS’ DISTURBANCE OF JUNE 12,
The University of Uyo Governing Council, at its 61st
Meeting of September
25, and 26th, 2013 received and considered the
report of the Investigation
Panel constituted to investigate the remote and
immediate causes of
students’ disturbance of June 12, 2013.
The Council directed as follows:
(i) that all students of the University must sign forms
of undertaking to be
of good behavior before the date of resumption which
will be
announced in due course. The form of undertaking
which must be cosigned
by a guarantor can be accessed on the University
website
www.uniuyo.edu.ng ;
(ii) in addition to the above, all Engineering students
are required to pay a
surcharge of N10,000.00 each while others with the
exception of Predegree,
Sandwich, Part-Time and Post- Graduate students
are to pay
N7,500.00 each;
(iii) the payment of the surcharge should be made at
any of the
underlisted banks and obtain a Transaction Pin:
(a) UNIUYO Microfinance Bank Ltd
(b) Zenith Bank PLC
(c) UBA PLC
(d) Wema Bank PLC
(e) Ecobank PLC
(f) Skye Bank PLC
PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE UNDERTAKING
FORM
All students should access the University Website at
www.uniuyo.edu.ng ,
and observe the following procedure:
(a) log into the surcharge/undertaking section;
(b) select the type of programme (e.g. Regular, Post-
graduate, Predegree,
Part-time, Sandwich);
(c) enter your Transaction PIN obtained from the
Bank. For those
exempted, enter your password (e.g. your
Registration number);
(d) fill in the required details;
(e) upload a colour passport photograph with a red
background;
(f) print out the undertaking forms.
(iv) on resumption, the teller for payment made
should be presented to
each Faculty Finance Officer and a University receipt
obtained;
(v) the completed form for the undertaking duly
signed by both the
student and the guarantor should be submitted to the
Faculty Officer
along with the receipt for the surcharge on
resumption of studies.
(signed)
Mrs. Edak U. Umondak
SECRETARY TO COUNCIL

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
yeah thanks alot........... but u dint ansa me...ah was askin of some necessary year one tins lyk year one econs textbook

Danhumprey: You welcome, bro.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
thanks boss
Emmy9ite: welcome Bro. Economics is very nice course, am not in the department but my friend is. I believe you will enjoy your stay.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
thanks alot Busy BRain....yeah heard him at Danhumphrey, God will help
Danhumprey: Bro Fr3doh,I hope you've heard him?........................prepare your mind to face those realities but don't fret. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Emmy9ite: ........................
Thanks for the info.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Kadata(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: okay! Now i've got a "level mate" here

Been in 400l for 15 months now.

Hope it isn't that wierd over there.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Kadata(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Hehe. The ministry has moved to the permanent site, we are looking for an eternal site.grin
It's really good to have you here. You are still in uyo ryt?

Where else?
I was on the brink of a professional exam before your "colleagues" at ASUU struck. So I'm just here like this.

How's Benue?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kadata:

Where else?
I was on the brink of a professional exam before your "colleagues" at ASUU struck. So I'm just here like this.

How's Benue?
Lol @colleagues. you mean the June 12 mayhem didn't affect medics? No worry my brother God de.
I base in Abuja, I've not been to benue state for a long while now.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kadata:

Been in 400l for 15 months now.

Hope it isn't that wierd over there.
wierd? *it's a disaster*
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
fellicutie, where at thou? I'm offering to be your romeo. Accountant & filosofa. Aww, nt a bad combo
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: fellicutie, where at thou? I'm offering to be your romeo. Accountant & filosofa. Aww, nt a bad combo
Hmmmm. lipsrsealed embarassed

Felly,would you go with him? embarassed
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by YankeeJoe(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Greatest nigerian students representin the admiable Tuskite republic... I hail una... Abeg any latest frm uniuyo?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by eija74(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Topic of discussion: Where were you on June 12?

As for me,I had travelled to my hometown the previous day,and it was later in the evening that I heard what had happened earlier that day. A week later,I returned. By then,the situation has calm down and everywhere look deserted,as the students have all travelled home
So,where were you on June 12?

i was sleeping i M2 when KC was killed.... he was my snr. in science college RIP
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: fellicutie, where at thou? I'm offering to be your romeo. Accountant & filosofa. Aww, nt a bad combo
my name is not Juliet undecided who is d philosopher btw?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Hmmmm. lipsrsealed embarassed

Felly,would you go with him? embarassed
awwww embarassed y d face?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Love nwantiti grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fellycutie: my name is not Juliet undecided who is d philosopher btw?
Oops! Thouqht you're admitted to study filosofi...anyways. Be my fellycutie wifey and i pledge to be your busy brain hubby
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
NnamdiN: Love nwantiti grin
My brother, Damhumphery thread is graduali taking me to my "missing rib"
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fellycutie: awwww embarassed y d face?
Nothing! Just standing on a pin.(if you know what I mean). I was afraid you were gonna leave me and accept him. sad
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: Oops! Thouqht you're admitted to study filosofi...anyways. Be my fellycutie wifey and i pledge to be your busy brain hubby
no vacancy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Nothing! Just standing on a pin.(if you know what I mean). I was afraid you were gonna leave me and accept him. sad
angryNever
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Fellycutie: angryNever
Wow! What a relief! Good to know you are still my princess. wink

Gotta get some sleep now. Goodnight my princess. cool
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2013
Emmy9ite: So what are you trying to say? bros park well.

My bro for life, na fight we dey fight? How u come carry another person matter for head ni?
I expected u, Dan and other big bros in the house to respond my greetings, abi una no see
the second paragraph of my post wey concern una? Na this kind welcome una dey give a
newbie like me so? Anyways, I'm still loyal to my bosses in the house, you guys set the pace,
we(the freshers) follow. Peace!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Fellycutie: hit d nail on d head

My sis for life,(@Dan, don't break my head o,na sis I said, no be wifey) no
offense intended. I was just wondering why you have not said "hi" to us, your
fellow freshers on the aspirants' thread.

Anyways, congratulations on your admission.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2013
ANDREW2EIC:

My bro for life, na fight we dey fight? How u come carry another person matter for head ni?
I expected u, Dan and other big bros in the house to respond my greetings, abi una no see
the second paragraph of my post wey concern una? Na this kind welcome una dey give a
newbie like me so? Anyways, I'm still loyal to my bosses in the house, you guys set the pace,
Lol....take am easy ooo. We are not fighting na. Anyway,welcome. What department were you admitted into? cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2013
ANDREW2EIC:

How I go fight you, na cane I go use flog you. Lol. Anyway, you are welcome, next time greet first before you make any other comment.

Good Morning house! Abadie
*Please I need a private ibibio tutor in uyo, a girl preferably*
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Emmy9ite: How I go fight you, na cane I go use flog you. Lol. Anyway, you are welcome, next time greet first before you make any other comment.

Good Morning house! Abadie
*Please I need a private ibibio tutor in uyo, a girl preferably*
You no well. grin grin grin grin grin

What if a guy is available? cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol....take am easy ooo. We are not fighting na. Anyway,welcome. What department were you admitted into? cheesy

My boss thanky very much. They gimme Elect/Elect Engine.

A wonderful day ahead!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Emmy9ite: How I go fight you, na cane I go use flog you. Lol. Anyway, you are welcome, next time greet first before you make any other comment.

Thanks boss! A spendid day ahead.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: You no well. grin grin grin grin grin

What if a guy is available? cheesy
Hehe.. application is open to only beautiful girls who can teach me both inside and outside.cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2013
ANDREW2EIC:

Thanks boss! A spendid day ahead.
You too my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.