Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43062 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Chukkasy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
#following
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Chukkasy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jesu!!!!! where have I been since?
@danhumphery, I didn't know u were a tuskite o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Chukkasy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kadata: angry angry angry
EMA matata, I'm very loyal
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
PROPHECY: UNIUYO resumes next week, followed with the payment of surcharge, academic activities resumes fully a week after...and blah blah blah
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Chukkasy: Jesu!!!!! where have I been since?
@danhumphery, I didn't know u were a tuskite o
You're welcome,bro. And yeah I'm a Tuskite. What department and level are you?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: PROPHECY: UNIUYO resumes next week, followed with the payment of surcharge, academic activities resumes fully a week after...and blah blah blah
Has thap prophecy been verified? cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Has thap prophecy been verified? cheesy
they're likely gonna resume. You think being jobless is easy ?grin FG has ordered resumption. Uniuyo has no choice than to comply. I wud also wish some lectures wud refuse to resume. There's one man called "GENERAL" in marketing department. Seeing that man makes me puke. I wudnt mind him and some other *ickheads removed permanently wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Chukkasy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Danhumprey: You're welcome,bro. And yeah I'm a Tuskite. What department and level are you?
biochemistry, 200. u?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abeg guys... I juz hea sae uniuyo juz pulled out of d oon going strike...? Hw tru is dis? Abeg mak una comfirm..
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
senrino: Abeg guys... I juz hea sae uniuyo juz pulled out of d oon going strike...? Hw tru is dis? Abeg mak una comfirm..
Na so I hear too o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Still waiting with fingers crossed.

How true is the rumour?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dinabella: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Still following...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dinabella: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
senrino: Abeg guys... I juz hea sae uniuyo juz pulled out of d oon going strike...? Hw tru is dis? Abeg mak una comfirm..
. please they should o,am almost done with IT and I don't wish to stay at home longer than necessary.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Edipee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hi fellows tuskite, when are we resuming ?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dinabella: . please they should o,am almost done with IT and I don't wish to stay at home longer than necessary.

Prayn its tru.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2013
****NEWS for uniuyo returnin students**

PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE UNDERTAKING
FORM
All students should access the
University Website at www.uniuyo.edu.ng and
observe the following procedure:
(a) log into the surcharge/undertaking section;
(b) select the type of programme (e.g. Regular,
Post-graduate, Pre- degree, Part-time, Sandwich);
(c) enter your Transaction PIN
obtained from the Bank. For those exempted, enter
your password (e.g. your Registration number);
(d) fill in the required details;
(e) upload a colour passport
photograph with a red background;
(f) Print out the undertaking forms.
(iv) the form should be downloaded and completed
within two (2) weeks
with effect from Wednesday,
December 4, 2013.
(v) on resumption, the teller for payment made
should be presented to each Faculty Finance
Officer and a University receipt obtained;
(vi) the completed form for the
undertaking duly signed by both the student and
the guarantor should be submitted to the Faculty
Officer along with the receipt for the surcharge on
resumption of studies.
(vii) All students are to comply with the above
directives before resumption of studies.
(signed)
Mrs. Edak U. Umondak SECRETARY TO COUNCIL

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Chukkasy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
senrino: ****NEWS for uniuyo returnin students**

PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE UNDERTAKING
FORM
All students should access the
University Website at www.uniuyo.edu.ng and
observe the following procedure:
(a) log into the surcharge/undertaking section;
(b) select the type of programme (e.g. Regular,
Post-graduate, Pre- degree, Part-time, Sandwich);
(c) enter your Transaction PIN
obtained from the Bank. For those exempted, enter
your password (e.g. your Registration number);
(d) fill in the required details;
(e) upload a colour passport
photograph with a red background;
(f) Print out the undertaking forms.
(iv) the form should be downloaded and completed
within two (2) weeks
with effect from Wednesday,
December 4, 2013.
(v) on resumption, the teller for payment made
should be presented to each Faculty Finance
Officer and a University receipt obtained;
(vi) the completed form for the
undertaking duly signed by both the student and
the guarantor should be submitted to the Faculty
Officer along with the receipt for the surcharge on
resumption of studies.
(vii) All students are to comply with the above
directives before resumption of studies.
(signed)
Mrs. Edak U. Umondak SECRETARY TO COUNCIL
this whole process looks laborious. we are registered already with our passports online, must we upload another? mtcheew
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2013
I was in school today. Not much was going on. Just few staff scurrying about with their normal activities.

I also sighted 2 police van in front of the main gate.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by senrino(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chukkasy: this whole process looks laborious. we are registered already with our passports online, must we upload another? mtcheew

Noo myn dose fools... I wan wetin dem wan use am 4 again.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Danhumprey: I was in school today. Not much was going on. Just few staff scurrying about with their normal activities.

I also sighted 2 police van in front of the main gate.
Police what?? Am afraid students won't be allowed to move freely again! has the surcharge payment started??
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Morning my people.
Emmy wetin concern police with students ? Their job is just to make sure a repeat of June 12 does not happen. They are stationed outside not inside.
Patrols would still be done by internal security.
So no fear wink

Ehm is there any program for one who desperately needs to be in school but didn't get admitted ?grin any program at all, as long as it is done inside uniuyo? A friend needs it.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dankol: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2013
jst passing by... my regards to dr. matata... d business mogul of M2...
@ emy, hmm... lng tym bro... hw ur side.. kip up d gud wk... caution on some of your post... shine as light in dis perverse world... ehmm.. c me as soon as we resume... i wnt remind u cos d days ahead wld b tough and busy...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Jaeru: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2013
pls does dis apply to freshers
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
dankol: jst passing by... my regards to dr. matata... d business mogul of M2...
@ emy, hmm... lng tym bro... hw ur side.. kip up d gud wk... caution on some of your post... shine as light in dis perverse world... ehmm.. c me as soon as we resume... i wnt remind u cos d days ahead wld b tough and busy...
My oga Dankol I remain ever Loyal!! No problem at all, we will definitely see. There are some business ideas that needs to be buttressed!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jaeru: pls does dis apply to freshers
No o. we just resumed second semester before the incident of June 12. unless you want to resume as 50level
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
NnamdiN: Morning my people.
Emmy wetin concern police with students ? Their job is just to make sure a repeat of June 12 does not happen. They are stationed outside not inside.
Patrols would still be done by internal security.
So no fear wink

Ehm is there any program for one who desperately needs to be in school but didn't get admitted ?grin any program at all, as long as it is done inside uniuyo? A friend needs it.
Hehe, make him apply for hostel Potter.grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Hehe, make him apply for hostel Potter.grin
na shawty o. And me go like make she dey around wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2013
I tried testing the UNIUYO's surcharge portal to see if I can snake my way out of the whole nonsense without paying. After entering the required parameters(Matric. no., payment type, and a string of random digits), the outcome was an alert box with a useless message that doesn't make sense or correspond to the error above.

"Sorry, the Amount Paid is not the same as expected payment"
Omo, I burst laugh.

The dude who designed that TPS portal deserve an award, a crazy one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Chukkasy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
in oda news, we have made front page peeps.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by searay(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
ITbomb: One of my EXs is in UNIUYO, I guess that qualifies me to join here
talk true, i know you nau
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by angelab(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=nesta-AK].

Fresher Ba wo!!

Naa[/quote
as in jjc on campus
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
hmmmm....
just passing greatest tukites

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

List Of Words To Use Instead Of "Very" / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! / Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.