Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43015 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: yea I know but som1 told me they won't end it in a hurry cos they haven't released supp list nd d supp candidates will also pay or are we going to pay differently?
Hehe... see this girl o. you want loose your admission shay. Merit and supplementary don't have any connection in payment. I got my admission through supplementary and the payment for merit had ended for over two months before we paid. Please come and accept your admission!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2013
nesta-AK:
From the look of things I guess its safe to say that once ASUU call it quits we would also resume with other schools

Hoping that all issues concerning June 12 have been resolved
I hope so ooo. I seem to have this feeling that Uniuyo would delay opening until the issues are resolve. embarassed
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: To you(you and you) that put this thread together, I salute y'all...|I.REP.ANNEX campus|
You welcome bro. What department and level are you?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: will u kill cow 4me? cheesy..anywaiz uyo is so dry... dats y I'm nt too excited coming over.bt I will come nxt wk 2 pay it
Cow na small thing na. *wink*.

Whenever you want to come,you're welcome. But don't come and pay your acceptance fee late.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2013
nesta-AK:
From the look of things I guess its safe to say that once ASUU call it quits we would also resume with other schools

Hoping that all issues concerning June 12 have been resolved
We are resuming IMMEDIATELY ASUU calls off the strike today! The issue has been resolved. we are all going to print and sign an undertaking that it will never happen again. you will photocopy your undertaking and share it to the relevant offices. Be reminded that Engineering students are to pay 10,000 while other departments will pay 7,500. You can get more of uniuyo news from our official uniuyo Facebook page.... uniuyo students forum
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2013
Emmy9ite: currently in Abuja. If the strike is called off today, I will be in uyo by Sunday. we will meet.
It would be a honour to meet you. cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: It would be a honour to meet you. cheesy
See my oga o, no allow boys beat me o. Abeg the honor is mine!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Emmy9ite: Hehe... see this girl o. you want loose your admission shay. Merit and supplementary don't have any connection in payment. I got my admission through supplementary and the payment for merit had ended for over two months before we paid. Please come and accept your admission!
wow shocked tnx..I guess d dude dat told me wasn't sure afterall
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Cow na small thing na. *wink*.

Whenever you want to come,you're welcome. But don't come and pay your acceptance fee late.
lol kisstanx
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by eija74(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2013
uniuyo will resume immediately after d strike..... i heard d VC said in a live radio interview ( bush house ) she said if strike is called off,,,, dt school will resume...... i still rep BCH ( hustling for 7500)
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2013
eija74: uniuyo will resume immediately after d strike..... i heard d VC said in a live radio interview ( bush house ) she said if strike is called off,,,, dt school will resume...... i still rep BCH ( hustling for 7500)
Better get the #7,500 ready quick ooo. cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: lol kisstanx
So,which department did you gain admission into?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: So,which department did you gain admission into?
linguistics..I wanted law tho buh I had 2 go 4 a change of course after my jamb result was released cos of wat i scored in jamb
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: linguistics..I wanted law tho buh I had 2 go 4 a change of course after my jamb result was released cos of wat i scored in jamb
when Dan kills that cow for u, invite me o wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: u r welcome
Aww! Thanks Dear...*gives her a longgggg standing warm hug*
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: You welcome bro. What department and level are you?
Accounting, final Yr...U?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
NnamdiN: when Dan kills that cow for u, invite me o wink
long throat tongue go nd buy ur own
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
NnamdiN: when Dan kills that cow for u, invite me o wink
Taaaa! You won't even smell the aroma of fried cow meat. tongue
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: linguistics..I wanted law tho buh I had 2 go 4 a change of course after my jamb result was released cos of wat i scored in jamb
Alright. Wish you success in your chosen course. smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: Accounting, final Yr...U?
Economics. Year 1
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: long throat tongue go nd buy ur own
Lol. Tell him ooo. He won't even taste a single meat. cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Alright. Wish you success in your chosen course. smiley
wah u studying?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Una two wan finish one full cow ? Uniuyo get plenty toilets sha grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: wah u studying?
Economics.

Remember,we're not going to share that cow with Nnamdi ooo! cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
NnamdiN: Una two wan finish one full cow ? Uniuyo get plenty toilets sha grin
Na true you talk ooo. Alot of toilet dey. Most of which are under-utilised,so we're going to put them into good use. cheesy

But still yet,not a single meat for you. tongue
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Na true you talk ooo. Alot of toilet dey. Most of which are under-utilised,so we're going to put them into good use. cheesy

But still yet,not a single meat for you. tongue
as una dey chop the cow, no forget the 7,500 for VC office wey una burn.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Economics.

Remember,we're not going to share that cow with Nnamdi ooo! cheesy
yea ofcos.. winkjst d both of us
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
NnamdiN: Una two wan finish one full cow ? Uniuyo get plenty toilets sha grin
I don't sh*t so no nid 4 d toilet grin grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: I don't sh*t so no nid 4 d toilet grin grin
we'll see about that hun grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
That awkward moment when Fellycutie has more than 20 comments to her name on Uniuyo students' thread, but just a mere spectator on Uniuyo aspirants' thread. *coughs* #justsaying#

Good evening to my superiors in the house. Just got admitted this year to study Elect/Elect Engineering. Nwanne m nwoke Nnamdi, kedu ka ihe si a da?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
NnamdiN: as una dey chop the cow, no forget the 7,500 for VC office wey una burn.
No wahala. Make we flex and enjoy small. We go worry about that one later. cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fellycutie: yea ofcos.. winkjst d both of us
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom / JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.