Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars (1010 Views)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by pmc01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pius Adesanmi via FB:
What will it take for Oga to sack any of the corrupt women working under him? I don't like the Baba Sala policy going on in Aso Rock with regard to certain corrupt women. Remember: as High Court Judge in one of his most memorable radio plays, Baba Sala delivered a philosophical ruling opinion that beautiful, fair-skinned ladies do not tell lies. So incensed was Baba Sala by the defendant's allegation that his fair-skinned accuser was lying that he ordered the coconut cracked on the head of the poor fellow as warning to those who may be dreaming of accusing beautiful women of telling lies in the future. Beautiful, fair-skinned ladies do not tell lies, he screamed repeatedly as he delivered his judgement. Replace "lies" with "corrupt" and somebody in Aso Rock seems to be plagiarizing Baba Sala's playbook while listening to the highlife classic, "omo pupa o, omo pupa lemi nfe, omo pupa o jowo ko feran mi o" (light-complexioned woman, I love you, light complexioned woman, please love me). Somebody seems to be saying that omo pupa cannot be corrupt. We screamed about Diezani Allison Madueke's kilimanjaro corruption. For where? We screamed about Arunmah Oteh's corruption. Nothing doing. Now Stella Oduah is buying cars more expensive than Obama's limo while presiding over Molue planes that are killing bucket loads of innocent citizens. As for me and my household, we shall not be joining the outcry against her for this latest daylight plundering of the Nigerian treasury. Discretion is the better part of valour jare. With Diezani and Oteh, Oga has given sufficient body language that he does not appreciate it when Nigerians say that an omo pupa is corrupt. Since una no dey hear word and una no sabi read body language, I have a hunch Oga will have no other choice than to order the coconut cracked on the heads of those going after Oduah for the bulletproof BMWs. Eyin alai gboran wonyi. I love my head and I don't want it to play host to Oga's coconut. You guys are OYO o!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9593700566

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by Samxiulee: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Can't stop laughing.....really funny,coconut.....lolz...
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by pmc01(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2013
smiley
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by funnyx(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Very funny grin grin grin grin beautiful fair skinned ladies no dey mess sef grin grin
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
grin
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by UyiIredia(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Good one cheesy
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
undecided

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Comical Take On Stella Oduah's BMW Cars by pmc01(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2013
wink

(1) (Reply)

PDP Onitsha Rally: A House Divided Within Itself / Nigerian Navy To Export War Ships To African Countries / How Jonathan Forced Benin Republic To Release Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.