Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,412 members, 7,826,599 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues (25966 Views)

Which Skelewu Video Do You Prefer? (sesan Or Moe Musa) / Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Celepope: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
SESAN remains my best video director but that video he did was the worse I have seen from him.He should be ashame to have put out such a nasty video.Comparing that video to the ones he has made for Dbanj it seem as if he was forced to do it with a very cheap pay compared to his previous work.He deserves the insult he is getting.BTW the tweet by wizkid has nothing to do with the controversy plaguing the Music Director.The chap was just acknowledging his work done for him.I know that will be another crap in the making cause the wizkid is another confused bloc.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by segzyndpep(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Money speaking bullshit keep quiet
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Lilamartedi(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
"Awon frosh,we no be smellos" haha! But seriously,i dnt see hw davido's video is any of wizzy's biz tho angry still #Teamdavido cheesy
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Just wondering how this will ever make Pst E.A Adeboye play the Video.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by MicroBox: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
omusiliyu: Wizkid dont know that Omo Baba Olowo is now ahead of him, that's why he was defendin Mr. Sesan... Team David Skelewu
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by adihuc(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Skelewu all de way, Moe Musa all de way, Wizzy matchewww grin
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by nursedebbie(f): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
I am a fan of Wizkid but am begining to dislike is too proud attitude Watz his buznex wit davido vs sesan issue! He should learn too mind is buznex joor or he wants gobe
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Ghozye(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
I'ld luv 2 c d nu video,cos d previous 1 lukd more lik a rehearsal 2 me. Jst sayin tho undecided
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Peterwizzy: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Booty4me: I dont usually comment, but wizkid needs to shut da Fkkk up, Davido spent millions on a video and he got a bad result, if him camp link the video, they need too. This wizkid is just a fkking rude boy and i cant wait to see him run down... He needs to be cautioned. Too fkking proud, taking shuts at everybody... mshew angry
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by tattesco(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Am sure that that jaiye jaiye video will be interesting. But that skelewu is .............
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
omusiliyu: haterz..... See Gobe, skelewu will last long, minimum of 5years sha.. The track dance by almost all the personalties/footballers in the world... Samuel Etoo Fils and Emmanuel Adebayor respect the music.
you don smoke weed abiu think say na dat brazilian song wen dey pes3 soccer sound"ae e pegwo"by mitchele telo ??wen c.ronaldo,neyma,viera.etc danced to it....skelewu nor near half.....skelewu jst toooooo stupid...nonsense song..smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by PuffyT1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wizkid o...awon smellos bi bawo?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by ofiladee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Before I make a comment, what is skelewu? And wetin the guy even talk for that song? Then he does the $3000 abi na $5000 PR stunt with the dance. Some people just dey miss their calling. Okay. I no go comment again.
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nairalanders, abeg wetin b 'smellos'?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Lilchilz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Blackbody20: It's bad fa!
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Lilchilz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Blackbody20: It's bad fa!
ilorin tinzzz....faa!!! Lol
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Ziggyzito(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wizkid is quite correct°!! SESAN does the best productions... after all, the sesan Davido is criticising today has shot a couple of videos for him! Sn1tch!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by ckc(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
mcdreeezy: Must u comment? Jux when i thought i was the 2nd to comment
will they give u prize? Mtcheeeew
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Booty4me: I dont usually comment, but wizkid needs to shut da Fkkk up, Davido spent millions on a video and he got a bad result, if him camp link the video, they need too. This wizkid is just a fkking rude boy and i cant wait to see him run down... He needs to be cautioned. Too fkking proud, taking shuts at everybody... mshew angry
Did wizkid take anything precious from you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
wats wrong wit dis little idi*ot
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Erystro(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
I_am_Sylva: the song is wack.. What do ya expect
i agree wit u. I think i knw u 4 uniben trend
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by hardniola(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
before u no nah every NL go dey write

smellos
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Yemlizzy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
I'm wondering why the fuss over a thing as this as this wont make Jonathan strike a fair deal with ASUU nd its ish......*smh* get a life dudes!
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by kevinkod(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=king arizona][b]don't even know what to comment sef.

Den kip quiet & pray hard so dat ASUU can call off d stupid & highly polyticise strike off.
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Cutekriss(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
omusiliyu: Wizkid dont know that Omo Baba Olowo is now ahead of him, that's why he was defendin Mr. Sesan... Team David Skelewu
undecided

lyk seriously?
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Shaadey: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wiz didnt back him up nw jst sharing his thought bout his
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa o... two big boys fighting the war. I like Wizkid confidence sha, he made Davido look so little with his money
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
hardniola: before u no nah every NL go dey write

smellos

You know na.
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Swiftboy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Davido a talented youngman! His hits include the followings which we all can agree on...Ekuro,senorita,damiduro,gobe,gbon-gbon,and many more! Trust me,am his fan but that does not mean I wont be frank and I can look Davido in the eyes that Skelewu is his wackest song ever! Am not speaking from an ordinary music fan respective,am an artiste myself...he did not sing from his comfortable key so this did affected his delivery as his timbre{voice quality}is low in the song.yes skelewu's unique,he tried to bring something new but the production's not up to the standard we know David for.Yes the song's well promoted with cash and publicity stunts but in the end some of us cant be fooled.Did Da-fuse do any competition for Azonto,did Iyanya asked Tom cruise to dance ethigi? With that publicity,I'll expect all of us to know how to dance it by now but no.some of us know its wack.well its sweet for those who can only say so so and so danced it.well everything said are my own opinion. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by princesa(f): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
and i still dont know who or what is skelewu... cry
Re: Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Davido is the worst person to work for, na slap slap you go dey receive everyday. Me go burst his eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Audio Download - Okpo Records Smooth Criminal Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.