Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts (1691 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by synergy85(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Several times I've caught my pals engrossed in staring at babes behind and milk factory. And I wonder, what exactly do u benefit by lookin at bombom. I dnt do it often except I see some massively. Big. And intimidating ... Bt then I ask myself. This Simple, funny question to What do we gain by looking at ladies behind and boobs on the road, in the car, on the. TV etc. Over to you guys
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
They look at ladies butt for d reason they do.
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by Slowpois0n: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
we are looking at what is shaking inside that nyash. guys trying to unravel the mystery behind the shaking butt.
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Me i like looking at their butts just to see if i'll be able to count the amount of krorkror spots available there.
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by kagari: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Because that is the only physical character aka characteristics
that we can see
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by demelza: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Should they stare at their fellow guys dry chest?
Abeg let them look jare.
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by pasqal09: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
demelza: Should they stare at their fellow guys dry chest?
Abeg let them look jare.

I tire o
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by mkoabiola: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dat is d only centre of attraction.
Op,y do u look also.
Re: Why Do Guys Look( Stare) At Boobs And Ladies Butts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
l almost got killed by a heavy duty truck while watching a butt that passed me by grin grin, well I still do it after that ugly scenerio. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like Or Dislike About Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend Or Crush? / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married / The Day I Meet My Pastor At My Girlfriends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.