Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer (37379 Views)

‘FG Owes Construction Industry Over N600 Billion’ / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous / Jonathan Approves N600 Billion For Demographic Database – NPC Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2013
hod898: If our unis are eventually transformed, does that change the rate of graduate unemployment? I support transformation but the aftermath of graduating out of uni should also b put into consideration. Whemdm other sectors also develop, our graduates wil also get more employment opportunities.
That should primarily be the responsibility of government at all levels and then the universities can also play their part in direct and indirect encouragement of entrepreneurship. The primary responsibilty of the universities is the provision of the highest quality education.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Its time to #OCCUPYNIGERIA again...we can't watch and let our future be used to play politics and battle for superiority. Enough is enough.
If I had my way, that super eagles return leg won't hold I swear. Its the best platform to gain the whole world's attention on the plight of Nigerian students.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by dejdel(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
I thought the government said Nigeria is broke,where do they get the N600 Billion from?....these our leaders are just toying with our future for their own selfish interest.Don't be surprise when you begin to hear about new private universities like..GEJ University,IWEALA University,MADUAKE University,SANUSI University,SAMBO University,etc,in addition to the likes of The Bells University,etc.May God deliver us from the hands of bad leaders.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2013
thank God u said sebior nt senior
gcfr.com:
lol haba na bros.. I know be ur sebior brother na
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2013
shakur07: yhu mean to say calld off* and nt cald of ..take note of it next time

You mean to say you not yhu and called off not calld off ..take note of it next time.. undecided pot dey call kettle black..

Mr. know it all.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
kommiejewel: Evrybdy's shoutin: 'Govt fufill d agreement'. Y'all hav forgottn dat d president who signed dis deal is dead,GEJ was jst a VP then.
ASUU for God's sake,take d damn deal. . Rome wasn't built in a day. . How i wish we hav pple like Harvey Specter around. .cheesy
Are you so dishonest that you cannot admit that the late president was presented with the resolution by the current 'serving' president? Ah ah, take it easy nau.
You don't have to be duplicitous ke, it is more honourable to lose than to cheat, abi!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
i wonder oh maybe d God of wealth don Give FG money * FG too dey lie ehn
dejdel: I thought the government said Nigeria is broke,where do they get the N600 Billion from?....these our leaders are just toying with our future for their own selfish interest.Don't be surprise when you begin to hear about new private universities like..GEJ University,IWEALA University,MADUAKE University,SANUSI University,SAMBO University,etc,in addition to the likes of The Bells University,etc.May God deliver us from the hands of bad leaders.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by oluwamikkie: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Burger01]An agreement is an agreement.. govt should fulfil and deliver.
U b idiot!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2013
if yhu aint a slowpoke from birth * it shud av occured to yhu dat das d modern trend *Bleep off
Amefrica:

You mean to say you not []yhu[/b] ..take note of it next time.. :-/ pot dey call kettle black..

Mr. know it all.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2013
churchillfrank: it totally ridiculous..if u are owing somebody, is it must that will pay the person the whole complete money.....ASUU should think twice and call off the strike.....is because their children are not schooling here.
And this one's parents paid for him to go to school o. With this foolish post of yours, do you think you've justified even 1kobo spent towards yoiur education? You are a failure.
If you owe somebody and agree to pay all at a particular day and said day comes and you don't pay, should that person not be wary of any new agreements or promises you make oncerning said money? And oh, if your creditor decides to collect all his money in one day feel free to report him to the police for disturbing you. Ode!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by lymelyte(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2013
this news is untrue..Let wait till on monday.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2013
occupy nigeria lasan ko ** occupy ASUU ni ..baba go learn work .yhu will thank me lerra
KAYSWAGGZ: Its time to #OCCUPYNIGERIA again...we can't watch and let our future be used to play politics and battle for superiority. Enough is enough.
If I had my way, that super eagles return leg won't hold I swear. Its the best platform to gain the whole world's attention on the plight of Nigerian students.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
shakur07: if yhu aint a slowpoke from birth * it shud av occured to yhu dat das d modern trend *Bleep off

Read the post again and modify, t w a t!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
lymelyte: this news is untrue..Let wait till on monday.
same here
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
hahaha if yhu shu check hn Gp ehn ...
fresh_dude: And this one's parents paid for him to go to school o. With this foolish post of yours, do you think you've justified even 1kobo spent towards yoiur education? You are a failure.
If you owe somebody and agree to pay all at a particular day and said day comes and you don't pay, should that person not be wary of any new agreements or promises you make oncerning said money? And oh, if your creditor decides to collect all his money in one day feel free to report him to the police for disturbing you. Ode!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by blink6(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
TRUE or NOT, let the government pay d debt, before it(Dx strike thing) makes a page on guiness book of records.
Meanwhile, I still wonder y some fellow continue to blame ASUU... na wao!!!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
so yhu will form ur own news on monday abi * gosh
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Tonylyte(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Burger01: An agreement is an agreement.. govt should fulfil and deliver.

sad

Ebi lyk say u dey use prepaid brain. Ya brain done dey exhausted, go load new one. Agreement is agreement, so becos of that they cnt rationalise anymore? Or ASUU swear oath say if govt no gv em complete money em no go take? Beta behave, dis ASUU guys dnt k abt d stdnts, else they would had rationalised wit d govt. N600b na beans?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by oluwamikkie: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
kokoA: I urge ASUU to hold on, this government must bend. Our universities must be transformed!

I believe u r waiting to receive ur own of d money assu is demanding. Whitch like u!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Kayfem: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Its very glary that federal Government of this country(nigeria) have enough money to meet up with ASUU demand except that they are selfish,self-centre and wicked. If the fct minister propose #60bn to build gate of hell, the so-called city gate,and okonjo will release it,the question is how many nigerian will benefit frm the damn gate of hell called city gate? How much more our education sectors,is any amount of money too much to pay for education by the selfish Government. Fg stop deceiving urself.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by aliumik: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Phder: Fu*ck you ASUU!!!
Thought u wanted to say:Fu*ck You AS*S HOLE!!!......lol
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
@OP

that link u pasted there,the site has deleted d topic oh! undecided
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by oluwamikkie: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
blink6:
TRUE or NOT, let the government pay d debt, before it(Dx strike thing) makes a page on guiness book of records.
Meanwhile, I still wonder y some fellow continue to blame ASUU... na wao!!!
U B GOAT!!!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Samgreguc(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
. . .
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Ukutsgp(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dont go and learn something be waisting ur life sitting and waiting 4 ASUU. I sori o.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by emanobis(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
All i cn say is dz,
1: let's ask ourselves a simple question, did d huge amount of moni ASUU wntd get 2 dt level in Jnathan's administration, d answer is capital NO. Dt moni started accrueing right frm Obasanjo's regime, so y shld all d blame go to Jonathan, wz it destined on Jonathan 2 bear d sin of Others on his should, (of wch he's d 1st President 2 bore d responsibilites of his Predecessors).
Plz,let's know who is d real Devil here. Let's b realistic n stop being political;
Only in Jonathan's Regime is terrorism (Boko) used as a Security Challenge.
ii. Only in JEG's administration is ASUU used as an Agent 2 shake d Educational sector
iii. Only in his tenure is continuity in Office (two terms in office) seen as a Foul play due to d fact dt he's frm d south (nt jst dt,bt frm d minority), plz let's nt crucify d man plz.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by ignis: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
What do ASUU really want?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by walexlugas08(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Though,if we think of the setback and bane that this've caused,then nobody wiil hesitate to push the ASUU Union to draw back from it long striking,on the other hand,our govt are not like type of political leaders that we can entrust to that extent,because they're all deceptors that makes the allusion promise!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Samgreguc(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
shakur07: yhu mean to say calld off* and nt cald of ..take note of it next time
Remove first, the plank in your eyes before removing the stick in anothers.

O yes I made a mistake but I never wrote cald of nor calld off as you have written. TAKEN?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by blink6(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
oluwa mikkie:
U B GOAT!!!

young man, I ain't gon exchange words with U... Buh will help beg GOD on ur behalf to broaden ur understanding. yea! you welcome.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Kayfem: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] one day will be one day.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by nokingasgod: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
ochilikoko: what on earth is d problem of this old men? Do they think that d whole Money can be paid in a day? Nawa 4 Naija ooo

What on earth that is the problem with these ''old men'' is that these old men are egg-heads that deserve better treatment from any responsible government and sane society. The contributions of a single one of them to nation building tripled those of the combined ''Ali Babas'' in all the state governments and Abuja. They should be revered and not derided by blockheads like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries: With 430 Delegates To South’s 360, North’s Favoured / Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics / Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.