Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Police Road Blocks Have Returned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Road Blocks Have Returned (707 Views)

Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Illegal Police Roadblocks Have Returned / Ig Of Police's Directive On Stopping Of Road Blocks,my Personal Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Road Blocks Have Returned by blackgucci(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2013
I traveled yesterday from benin to calabar, and counted not less than 15 police road blocks thru the trip. i thought an order was put out a while back to end this. what did i miss?
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by 80million1: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2013
You missed the fact that these MEN IN BLACK are not making any money in the barracks,so they need to mount Road Blocks again.
It's all about THE CHASE!
Comprende?
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2013
How much dem dey collect for each block?
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by tnktosin(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2013
Of course they're back. They own the road.
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2013
I don't know when Police in Nigeria will be respected. Maybe in the next Generation; but definitely, not my generation
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by rooftech: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2013
the strategy ia simple 5am to 8am,and 3pm till daybreak.
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by andyanders: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Are policemen not robbers? Why must you cage them?They must be out to rob and kill
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by gunuvi(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Na Badagry expressway worse pass.
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by citizenY(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nigerians should brace up for a massive assault on their freedom, especially motorists.
This will be a fallout of the presidential directive on the police, NPF and FRSC to drop
their plans on data capture which could have been a cash cow for them. They have been
instructed to align their intentions with the template established by the National Identity
Management Commission, which should have been the reasonable thing in the first place.

Lookout also for Plan B from FRSC on licences and number plates. May God forgive me but I
do not have any iota of trust on the leadership of FRSC, reason being the great difference between
what he wanted to charge for data capture and what NPF was to charge for the same exercise.
Where revenue drive is substituted for road safety, I smell a rat

Oga at the top must now send the boys to the road blocks.Nigerians are going to pay dearly, one way or the
other, in cash or kind. Somebody must deliver, if you know what i mean.
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by otokx(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Its a terrible thing o
Re: Police Road Blocks Have Returned by condralbede(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
what do u expect from a country Whr d law is not kept?......sure Roger must continue.

(1) (Reply)

Lunar Eclipse Tonight / GEJ hates letters / Impeachment Season: Adamawa Acting Gov Accuses Nyako Of Stealing From State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.