Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

She Wasted My Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wasted My Food (3533 Views)

'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland / Am So Dejected!!!my Husband Says My Food Is Salty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2013
She arrived my place last night and said she's hungry, so I told her to go prepare something for herself in the kitchen.
She however made two 50g indomie, added three eggs, added geisha, added my onions too. The most annoying part is she was just staring at the food after fetching it.
Then I said to her - eat your food now, she replied saying - I'm not hungry o, I don't want to eat o.
Then I replied to her saying - u dey crazzze o, why u cook when u no say u no go chop, u just waste my food for nothing.
Then she got angry and left. What annoyed me most is I just finished a bowl of eba before she came.

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by demelza: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2013
So what should we do? undecided
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Na we say make u invite her ni..??. If na sorry u wan hear.. Ok, SORRY O
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Exponental(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Indomie is a food u can predict. On d odahand, I think u just FAILED her CARING & PATIENCE TESTS..... The key 2 manage a woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Wasted My Food by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2013
You shouldn't have allowed her to go! You should have made her to finish the whole food
Re: She Wasted My Food by didicold(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Mayb she thought u were going to eat it togeda. But u no try ,which wan be she dey craze ontop indomie, if u buy her a car and she bashes it nko, u fit get apoplexy o

3 Likes

Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2013
PStylish: Some ladies can be very wasteful.

You need to resist them.

Please leave that lady alone for your own good. smiley
Thank u oo
Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2013
didicold: Mayb she thought u were going to eat it togeda. But u no try ,which wan be she dey craze ontop indomie, if u buy her a car and she bashes it nko, u fit get apoplexy o
I work hard to get my money so I must manage every kobo, ok?
Bashing a car is accident nah, I will understand.
Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Exponental: Indomie is a food u can predict. On d odahand, I think u just FAILED her CARING & PATIENCE TESTS..... The key 2 manage a woman.
Which kain yeye test be that one nau

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by kambo(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Even if she apologises , she shud b made 2 pay 4 d food (and gas/fuel).
Too many women ar insultive and ar used to insulting their men cuz of the over attention they get from men.

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin ;
D
homesteady: You shouldn't have allowed her to go! You should have made her to finish the whole food
Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2013
kambo: Even if she apologises , she shud b made 2 pay 4 d food (and gas/fuel).
Too many women ar insultive and ar used to insulting their men cuz of the over attention they get from men.
Lol
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Exponental: Indomie is a food u can predict. On d odahand, I think u just FAILED her CARING & PATIENCE TESTS..... The key 2 manage a woman.

Why test someone by wasting food? No one knows why she cooked and then refused to eat, but all he did was disapprove and said she wasted his food, which is correct. He was in the right. Is he supposed to show he's caring by saying nothing at all; pretend like she did nothing wrong or give her a pat on the back, cuddle her? She allowed him to cook his food and gave her the freedom to add whatever she wanted! Besides, she was the one who left angrily without letting him know why she did what she did, that is, if she even had a good reason.

5 Likes

Re: She Wasted My Food by Abbey2sam(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Yield:

Why test someone by wasting food? No one knows why she cooked and then refused to eat, but all he did was disapprove and said she wasted his food, which is correct. He was in the right. Is he supposed to show he's caring by saying nothing at all; pretend like she did nothing wrong or give her a pat on the back, cuddle her? She allowed him to cook his food and gave her the freedom to add whatever she wanted! Besides, she was the one who left angrily without letting him know why she did what she did, that is, if she even had a good reason.

He shouldn't have said she's crazy..............
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2013
Abbey2sam:

He shouldn't have said she's crazy..............

She was though. j/k tongue

Okay, maybe he shouldn't have said "u dey craze o". Maybe she was the sensitive type. But if she got angry and left over that, oh well, cry me a river. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by jmoore(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2013
That was a crazy act by her. Which woman in her right senses does that? smh
Re: She Wasted My Food by onegig(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2013
Yield:

Am suprised you said this. One reason most "relationships" don't last. Arguing or fighting on trivial things. She might have been hungry while preparing but lost appetite after the meal was done. What's hard in just covering the food up and taking it later? Why argue or fight on such small issues When there are millions of things to dwell on ?
Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Yield:

I wonder o, food wey never do me before.

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Shez wasteful okay? But there are better ways to let her know what she did was bad. Except ofcoz, you said "you dey craze o" jokinly, it wasn't waranted. Rather than feel remorse for my action or give a reasonable explanation, the hell I'd be pissed too! angry there are certain words you don't exchange with your spouse except "jokinly". This is a clear case of 2 wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Oh,my bf is enjoying me o.Him trust him babe o.He knows that anytime we go out for dinner,I end up eating the free buffet as my appetizers and main dish,he wud end up paying for only dessert grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2013
Oh,my bf is enjoying me o.Him trust him babe o.He knows that anytime we go out for dinner,I end up eating the free buffet (which is there for those who have ordered and waiting to be served or those waiting for a vacant sit,usually you stand on that section while eating)as my appetizers and main dish,he wud end up paying for only dessert grin grin
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2013
She is wasteful but if that's d first time she is doing that,tgen something is up.She might just be angry about something.
Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2013
onegig: Am suprised you said this. One reason most "relationships" don't last. Arguing or fighting on trivial things. She might have been hungry while preparing but lost appetite after the meal was done. What's hard in just covering the food up and taking it later? Why argue or fight on such small issues When there are millions of things to dwell on ?
If she had simply say - oh I've lost my appetite, this I would understnd. But instead she said I'm not hungry o blah blah blah.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Hope she is not the one you are planning to marry?

2 Likes

Re: She Wasted My Food by Fayrouzz(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
And indomie cost well well now oooo... Imagine #60 fr one na him she cm waste two plus egg and onions..
Chai!
Chai!!
She mst pay oooo.. She tink say u be Davido wey dey pick money?

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by airclipse(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Whc kind end time chick come be dat one again nσω....anyways I'm sure u two have come a long way тσ let indomie n co. Cause all this drama...my 000.1 cent grin
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oya wey d babe,bring am make we help u beat am...
Re: She Wasted My Food by switdil(f): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
I don't support wastage too
But u shouldn't v said she is crazy
Instead U should v just shifted ur attention from her by keeping urself busy wit maybe ur phone, game or music
By doin that, she ll want to eat if not all part of the food so she can get u to talk to her
All she wanted was ur attention
Calling her crazy is way off it
U should learn how not to use such words for ur lady
Its not nice
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
whenever a girl stares at a plate of food she cooked herself, especially when she gave an indication that she was hitherto hungry...............then you should know she has turned vegetarian and needs fruits...in fact she wants the banana....the bronohnoh......know what I mean?

if on the other hand she insists she hasn't turned vegetarian...then what she wants is the snake...you know..the one eyed snake.....the snake wey the blow catarrh ya know.

or if its xmass you can give her a c0cck......I heard they get bigger when they see wet little cats...

especially when the cats are wet salivating and hungry but insists they don't want food
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
She probably wanted you to either pet her or join her to eat.
Maybe you even annoyed her while she was preparing the meal.
Though, you didn't have to tell her she is crazy. There are better ways to say some things.

AM sure this OP must be quarrelsome.
No offense grin
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
^ ^ ^
He obviously would always be petting her to eat all the food she cooked by herself?. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship With Women Pls Help / How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship / [photos] Girl Posted Unclad Photos Of Herself On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.