Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52440 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Clemzy16:

How can B.R.T buses be in lagos?! Is it not suppose to be called something else in abuja. . .
Everywhere that i've travelled, Meatpie is called Meatpie.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam:
Is not funny i was amazed at d same tyme shocked thought it was pap at first lmao.........the guy couldnt mutter a statement,the bike man was like egbon shey e da starch si won lara niiii

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by hardbody: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=adusco][/quote]

Very correct. Except the guy's thing is behind him also in which case he has a tail like a horse.

The only way the guy will be grinding your bum is if you were behind him and him standing and backing you
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by 3Dimension: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo: Heyss sharrapp! Don't discourage us! angry Me wey dey abandon my car dey follow BRT sometimes so dat i go fit rub my dololo on-top woman ikebe (as i read on one thread say e dey happen) but so far no luck, na so i just dey waste my money and comfort embarassed i go dey siddon or standa with VERY UGLY AND SMELLY AGBERO AND IYA GHANA dem. angry God, my luck no just dey shine for dis kain tin. cry
molue
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kachiz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
make i siddon like that??
I already timed them so i know when to meet empty buses. Tell mr your bus stop make i give u coordination smiley

Lol. iwu onye Guy!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
If e dey vex u, go buy ya own car
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by maryhaam(f): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon:
It seems u are the guy,u are so keen on hearing the gist.......u better change or better still wear jean nextyme .....or see a doctor so that you wont just release at every butt,even ur faf too.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by 360command: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
kulyie:

Anyway,that time when that man used his dick to press my growing arse,me i shouted o.i said uncle shift back na.your thing is presing my bom bom too much,everyone turned towards his direction and was starring at him.shame don almost kill am.he had to drop at the next bustop.when i got home and told momsi,that was when she said i should stop entering molue or any kind of bus they stand.she rather gave me money for cab,but seriously what do some fked up males stand to gain in arousing themselves and at the end of the day,they wont do the real thing.smh..

Fiakwaaaaaaaa
. That is a sickness. We learnt that in medical school. People are sick in the head with different type of sexual pleasure they find themselves in. Some will see a woman and admire what he sees,that way he gets sexual pleasure. Some get sexual pleasure by touching especially when their arms touches the female arms. Some gets sexual pleasure by the act of penetration which is normal. Some of this sexual pleasure act people find themselves interested in are sometimes mental problems just like what that man did to you in the bus.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by NotoriousBig(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
360command: . That is a sickness. We learnt that in medical school. People are sick in the head with different type of sexual pleasure they find themselves in. Some will see a woman and admire what he sees,that way he gets sexual pleasure. Some get sexual pleasure by touching especially when their arms touches the female arms. Some gets sexual pleasure by the act of penetration which is normal. Some of this sexual pleasure act people find themselves interested in are sometimes mental problems just like what that man did to you in the bus.
How is that sickness? she was at his back and she's saying he used his joystick to poke her bum bum. Except men now have joysticks at their backs, i don't know how that is possible.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
In conclusion,make gurls no enta BRT again!!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kachiz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Khady01: I board the BRT bus almost everyday, and never come acros people preaching nor hawking.

Wat of pple touching their blockus on ur ik.e.be?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ruchidera(f): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Clemzy16:

How can B.R.T buses be in lagos?! Is it not suppose to be called something else in abuja. . .
Due to the strategic nature of Lagos, a lot names of places and things originates from Lagos.
So no problems if I may say... smiley

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by pimplucious: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Things that make front page this days. *hiss and unfollow*
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ruchidera(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Everywhere that i've travelled, Meatpie is called Meatpie.
Well said!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Danhumprey: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Fixed smiley
Don't you ever tamper with any of my comments again! angry

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: In conclusion,make gurls no enta BRT again!!!
grin
or stand in front of a guy. Make sure its a girl behind you.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
kachiz:

Lol. iwu onye Guy!
hehe na Eko things. You gats outsmart the system tongue
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:

How is that sickness? she was at his back and she's saying he used his joystick to poke her bum bum. Except men now have joysticks at their backs, i don't know how that is possible.
Una no dey see typo error. Babe made a mistake in cordinating her sentence bt we got the msg. Nawah 4 una o

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Same tin happened to me yestaday oo. At first i was suprised y d guy was pressing himself to my behind...
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Its too bad to have slapped the man. Its a sign for disregard for manhood and lack of home training. Repent
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:
Una no dey see typo error. Babe made a mistake in cordinating her sentence bt we got the msg. Nawah 4 una o
SHE WAS LYING..

angry

just tryn to paint a bad pixture bout guys..

RIDICULOUS.. angry
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam:
Is not funny i was amazed at d same tyme shocked thought it was pap at first lmao.........the guy couldnt mutter a statement,the bike man was like egbon shey e da starch si won lara niiii

how manage? the boy no wear trouser ni? undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Juell(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
My issue is girls making it look like it's a common thing with all Naija guys. Pls check ur statistics, how many ot of a 100 girls get poked by guys on a bus in a day, week or even a month.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels: grin
or stand in front of a guy. Make sure its a girl behind you.
U dnt want guys' 'joystick' touch ur 'bakasi' buh ure owk wit ur bosom relaxing on guys' back...dats selfishness undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: dats my tot to.. yesterday a guy was singing on the bus till we reached our final bus stop
He will claim he is exercising his "freedom of expression"

As if these "rights" are absolute!

@topic, what I usually do is to shut down. I tune off everything around me, the noise, filth, shameless "he-goats" and unnerving loud sisters etc

They end up saying "I dey form". As if I cared!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Richydos(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is a whole crappy content n lacks my credit cox d xo called girl didn't bother 2 describe her mode öƑ dressing!!! There is a sayin that the u dress dtx the way u will be addressed....U must av been partially unclad 2 av attracted 2 dude'x attention to ur bom bom or wateva....nigeria girls are d cause öƑ em problems...so I emphatically conclude that u are d problem öƑ ur problem....pour spilt!!!

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Juell: My issue is girls making it look like it's a common thing with Naija guys. Pls check ur statistics, how many ot of a 100 girls get poked by guys on a bus in a day, week or even a month.
If every gal can speak up,then u will see hw common it is. Not enough to generalize bt it still happens.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Juell: My issue is girls making it look like it's a common thing with all Naija guys. Pls check ur statistics, how many ot of a 100 girls get poked by guys on a bus in a day, week or even a month.
guy it happens everyday
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon:
U dnt want guys' 'joystick' touch ur 'bakasi' buh ure owk wit ur bosom relaxing on guys' back...dats selfishness undecided
we dnt rub our bosoms on u intentionally. Stop rubbing ur jt on us for ur own selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by legalcode(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol!! Thats not new, it so common in Lag since time immemorial. But come ooo!! How come every other dick and harry out here in NL are claiming diaspora? na wao!! who come dey nija?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Missing Car! / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.