Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52445 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Richydos: This is a whole crappy content n lacks my credit cox d xo called girl didn't bother 2 describe her mode öƑ dressing!!! There is a sayin that the u dress dtx the way u will be addressed....U must av been partially unclad 2 av attracted 2 dude'x attention to ur bom bom or wateva....nigeria girls are d cause öƑ em problems...so I emphatically conclude that u are d problem öƑ ur problem....pour spilt!!!
I suppose this beats saying there are sexually starved shameless perverted males out there huh undecided

I wonder how he checks her dressing in a poorly lit bus, with people squahed like sardines..and somehow he finds enough wriggling space to rub his thingy on her backside.

Abeg yarn better thing.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: It seems u are the guy,u are so keen on hearing the gist.......u better change or better still wear jean nextyme .....or see a doctor so that you wont just release at every butt,even ur faf too.
d guy released starch on ur cloth despite d fact dat he was wearing pant trouser RIP to the liarz undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:
we dnt rub our bosoms on u intentionally. Stop rubbing ur jt on us for ur own selfish reasons.
told them grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op @gurlz, dnt b too harsh on d guys, smtimes a litl sympathy is what they need. The rubbing thng is called frotteurism, its a s*xual behavioural disorder, smtimes with an uncontrollable urge. Its jus like kleptomania.....imagine say Queen of England dat tym wey get klept be ordinary nigerian, doing such in oshodi of those days.......... My friends, Knowledge is power
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Flygeriansteve: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Well the one I hate is when you enter and sit beside the window hoping that the fine girl 6 spaces behind on the queue sits beside you and just as she's getting on, some fugly dude or fat iyaloja asks if there's someone on the seat. And then I say “Yes, of course!“ only for the girl to sit somewhere else, in the front. angry
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Funny enough, the Op mentioned about four things. Why is everyone concentrating on the first one?

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
olrotimi: @op @gurlz, dnt b too harsh on d guys, smtimes a litl sympathy is what they need. The rubbing thng is called frotteurism, its a sexual behavioural disorder, smtimes with an uncontrollable urge. Its jus like kleptomania.....imagine say Queen of England dat tym wey get klept be ordinary nigerian, doing such in oshodi of those days.......... My friends, Knowledge is power
abeg u be doctor??
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
olrotimi: @op @gurlz, dnt b too harsh on d guys, smtimes a litl sympathy is what they need. The rubbing thng is called frotteurism, its a sexual behavioural disorder, smtimes with an uncontrollable urge. Its jus like kleptomania.....imagine say Queen of England dat tym wey get klept be ordinary nigerian, doing such in oshodi of those days.......... My friends, Knowledge is power
So because its a disorder we should condole it
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon:
RIP English grin SMH
lol
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by SONFGOD12: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....
hahahahahaha..sorry hahahahahahagagagagcacaca..ok my grandma said samething abt a guy in da mktplace where they were buying stuffs..da guy pretended as if he was trying pass cos of d tightness of place ppl often struggle to pass while others are busy buying n selling..this retard ceased d oppotunity to relieve him self of something by rubbing his ukownwhat hard on the old women that were busy going about their businesses..she said b4 they knew what was happening d guy has finished him self up..i pity some ppl sha
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by jaybee3(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
I need to get maself on the brt mehn. seems that's where it's going down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01: Funny enough, the Op mentioned about four things. Why is everyone concentrating on the first one?
because perveted things sweet pass grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:
we dnt rub our bosoms on u [b]intentionally[\b] . Stop rubbing ur jt on us for ur own selfish reasons.

JT action isn't intentionally too,,most times its 'reflex Action' grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by tintingz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
How do you want the guy to dodge his stick to your bom bom? When all passengers in the bus will pack themselves tightly like sardine undecided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by engroke(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
BabaAlabi: Stingy girl...what will you lose if you allow the poor guy tap small current. Wicked Naija girls
laugh don make me wake the whole neighbourhood!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
jay bee: I need to get maself on the brt mehn. seems that's where it's going down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
smh grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Juell(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:
If every gal can speak up,then u will see hw common it is. Not enough to generalize bt it still happens.
Of cause I know it happens, but not all guys do it dats my point. Not evry guy is a he-goat.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Clemzy16(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Everywhere that i've travelled, Meatpie is called Meatpie.

I agree to disagree with you. We have same buses here in Benin and it's called "Édo city transport service." which was later Christened "Comrade Buses" by people.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=SONFGOD12]hahahahahaha..sorry hahahahahahagagagagcacaca..ok my
grandma said samething abt a guy in da mktplace where they were buying
stuffs..da guy pretended as if he was trying pass cos of d tightness of
place ppl often struggle to pass while others are busy buying n
selling..this retard ceased d oppotunity to relieve him self of
something by rubbing his ukownwhat hard on the old women that were busy
going about their businesses..she said b4 they knew what was happening d
guy has finished him self up
..i pity some ppl sha[/quote]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Richydos(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I suppose this beats saying there are sexually starved shameless perverted males out there huh undecided

I wonder how he checks her dressing in a poorly lit bus, with people squahed like sardines..and somehow he finds enough wriggling space to rub his thingy on her backside.

Abeg yarn better thing.

IT beats my imagination ϯƑ u'v got a digestive memory 2 decipher what i meant....so many girls claim decency when they are least clean when compared with dogs....MEN get attracted 2 wat their eyes see....should guts always being termed irresponsible 4 ladies stupidity....some girls do need mode öƑ dressing surgeory....

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Caduceus: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
idowuswap: yes my fellow nairalander thanks for ur support
The same Igbos that fought for the independence of the country you now enjoy?
You are an I.mbecile,anuofia

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Juell:
Of cause I know it happens, but not all guys do it dats my point. Not evry guy is a he-goat.
agreed!nt every guy is an he goat,bt guys dat r sure they aren't he goat sud stp taking sides wif d he goats!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=olrotimi]@op @gurlz, dnt b too harsh on d guys, smtimes a litl
sympathy is what they need. The rubbing thng is called frotteurism, its a
sexual behavioural disorder, smtimes with an uncontrollable urge. Its
jus like kleptomania.....imagine say Queen of England dat tym wey get
klept be ordinary nigerian, doing such in oshodi of those days..........
My friends, Knowledge is power [/quote]

So, what you're saying is that armed robbery should be condoned cos' of kleptomaniacs? undecided I see how this is.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Policewoman(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more
5. People with smelly armpits and bodies who haven't taken a good bath in days. lipsrsealed
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
So all the ladies are claiming saint now , smh, and we expect our leaders to be truthful to us, anyway i'm not in support of what "some guys(very few)" do inside BRT, but some of the ladies are no exception as well, brand your product well and it will be bought at the right prize.

Another thing is that (Almost all the ladies dey claim say them get big backside, i leave for nairaland guys to judge)

And lastly to Harbosede, please pick your words wisely, never try to generalise issues , because the way people will take it will go beyond what you wish for. To the guys, leave her father out of it please. cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Pelummy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
BabaAlabi: Stingy girl...what will you lose if you allow the poor guy tap small current. Wicked Naija girls
haba, temperature yin high gan
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by engroke(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
What about gals dat rub dia long malaysian hair on ur face in the bus.
For the op if you patronise rail transport in lagos especially from agbado to iddo you will know whatsapp, even if a guy stand jeje girls go still come rub everytin rubable 4 your body.......those that use rail transport in lagos knows whhat am spitting.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Richydos:

IT beats my imagination ϯƑ u'v got a digestive memory 2 decipher what i meant....so many girls claim decency when they are least clean when compared with dogs....MEN get attracted 2 wat their eyes see....should guts always being termed irresponsible 4 ladies stupidity....some girls do need mode öƑ dressing surgeory....
She can't understand dz,,,,y not come-down to her level grin grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Its so annoying. Some people sing so loud in the bus. To Me they lack home training. I give a stern look but they give me this look"mind ur business" some people like sitting close to the window yet they close the window. When u complain that its hot they say madame na my side be this! If u don't like the breeze should u sit beside the window and inconvenience everyone. How about friends that talk so loud. I just give them a stern look. That's my signature. Few people adjust, some just carry on.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by gratiaeo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph:
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
stingy woman
so you no fit allow conji guy tap small free current?
If na GEJ do am now everybody will be crying murder
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Chrisabig(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=adusco][/quote]

One guy don cum for my kor okoro eye front of a big as ss, Nigeria guys na wah ha
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
smh grin
Na you i dey go find look for brt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which route do you commute?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Missing Car! / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.