Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,474 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? (871 Views)

Igbo Leaders Plan To Meet Pres. Buhari On The Marginalization Of Igbos / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2013
I know a numbers of Nigerians are angry with the president for so many reason, but if you are given an opportunity to have audience with the president Goodluck Ebele Johnathan today, what will you tell him?

As for me, i have a lot to tell him, as a ditrabalize Nigerian, i will tell him to remove some underperforming ministers, I don't want to call names yet, i will also ask him to do everything right( not everything possible) to make ASUU and Asup call off their strike, impress on the National Assembly to pass the PIB, i will also tell him to make security and energy his number one priority and not to negotiate with militant, boko haram or any armed because raising arm against the state is against the law. I will also ask him to bring Ribadu back as Effc head( you all know why). These are some of the many things i will tell him.

So over to you guys, what will you tell your president?
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by orla01(f): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2013
I will plead with Him to meet ASUU's demand's cos am tired of staying @ home
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by francafrank(f): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2013
of course i will discuss the following

1. ASUU Strike
2. Why did they do what they did to Nitel staff and my husy and colleagues are suffering
3. free credit for evry Nlander
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Heliesha: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2013
do u ave vision
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2013
francafrank: of course i will discuss the following

1. ASUU Strike
2. Why did they do what they did to Nitel staff and my husy and colleagues are suffering
3. free credit for evry Nlander
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by dridowu: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Y is he eating 1billion naira ?
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by kel4soft: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2013
I will ask him. 'Why are you clueless'?
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
kel4soft: I will ask him. 'Why are you clueless'?

Nawa ooo, i'm very sure you won't say that. grin
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
I wud advice im nt 2 bother contesting in d 2015 elections!!cos he wud neva win.
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by jking001(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
He should put an end to injustice,ethnicity,tribalism and religious bigotry by eradicating state of origin and religious affliation in our system if he can't do this he should just divide the country for peace to reign .
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by stunning4real: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
I wil tell him if u continue like this sir! U will have lots of regret after u are no more a president
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Beaf1: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
I will tell him to go back to the creeks. That is where he belongs tongue
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by peckhamboi: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
I WILL GIVE HIM A VERY VERY DIRTY SLAP
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Bright2(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
I'll tell him to contest for second tenure & distribute cassava bread in accordance to geo-political zones grin
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: I wud advice im nt 2 bother contesting in d 2015 elections!!cos he wud neva win.

Hmmmm... Never win? Well, let wait till the next election
peckhamboi: I WILL GIVE HIM A VERY VERY DIRTY SLAP

Calm down brother.
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by eastman11: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY NOW TO AVOID BLOODSHED
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by chimex38: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
He shld marry[b] anoda "worthy "[b]lolo as first lady
He shld change attire biko nu. Evrybdy knows he is 4rm d south-south; start wearin d various attires of our tribes. Afterall, he is d president of Nigeria & nt bayelsa. This will propel a kind of unity among nigerians.
I beleive a Nigerian president shld b able to speak at least d 3 major indigenous languages-Sir, u shld learn dat & also converse in these languages besides, dis shld b an added criteria 4 aspirants.

My fellow nairalanders can list more .
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
chimex38: He shld marry[b] anoda "worthy "[b]lolo as first lady
He shld change attire biko nu. Evrybdy knows he is 4rm d south-south; start wearin d various attires of our tribes. Afterall, he is d president of Nigeria & nt bayelsa. This will propel a kind of unity among nigerians.
I beleive a Nigerian president shld b able to speak at least d 3 major indigenous languages-Sir, u shld learn dat & also converse in these languages besides, dis shld b an added criteria 4 aspirants.

My fellow nairalanders can list more .

Nice one, the different attire stuff is cool.

More comments? our able MODs, over to you guys.
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by ifyalways(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
I'll ask for 1 year contract to supply Aso rock foodstuff or an oil bloc
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
I would simply say thank you for the fresh air. We just want it to be fresher. Carry go till 2019.
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by chimex38: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Nice one, the different attire stuff is cool.

More comments? our able MODs, over to you guys.
yes O! wink
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
ifyalways: I'll ask for 1 year contract to supply Aso rock foodstuff or an oil bloc

lol business as usual.... No time
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by PointB: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
He is doing well.

So far so good. But he shouldn't send the recommendation of the (S)NC to the the National Assembly, he should rather allow for referendum especially on the issue of true federalism, restructuring and or secession. Let's every ethnic nationalities decide what is good for them.

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by chimex38: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ur excellency sir, device policies dat will curb d rate of strike in naija
such as
1.no work- no pay
2.suspension or sack
3. Limitation on allowances.
Most of all ur excellency, please b very careful when signing any agreement with any organization 2 prevent any future mishap. Ur excellency. Make sure all structures are in place 2 fulfil any contract agreement. This is because Sir, sighing any agreement without without fulfilment shows u are ignorant of ur available resources or u were incorrectly adviced or informed.
Re: If You Have An Opportunity To Meet Pres Johnathan Today,what Will You Tell Him? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
chimex38: Ur excellency sir, device policies dat will curb d rate of strike in naija
such as
1.no work- no work
2.suspension or sack
3. Limitation on allowances.
Most of all ur excellency, please b very careful when signing any agreement with any organization 2 prevent any future mishap. Ur excellency. Make sure all structures are in place 2 fulfil any contract agreement. This is because Sir, sighing any agreement without without fulfilment shows u are ignorant of ur available resources or u were incorrectly adviced or informed.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Called For National Conference / President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet Video By Sahara TV. / How Can I Get The Videos For The Anambra State Governorship Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.