Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps (3475 Views)

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda / GOV.FASHOLA,ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GET N600 MILLION BULLET PROOF JEEPS / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by theoctopus: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Updated: Tuesday, August 02, 2011

GOV.BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLAGovernor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji Fashola and his political Godfather,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu just took delivery of new acquisitions.Source identified the buy as three bullet proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector apparatus and surveillance cameras.Findings revealed that two of the purchase are with Governor Fashola for official usage as the helmsman of Lagos state. Asiwaju Tinubu is said to have one to his name as party leader.The brand of the bullet proof cars is identified as Toyota Prado Jeep.The cost of each jeep- including handling, registration, insurance and other fees- is two hundred million naira. The three jeeps are valued at six hundred million naira.The cars are customized- by special order.It is however believed that the Lagos state government footed the bill for the cars.The three automobiles were reportedly bought for Asiwaju Tinubu and Governor Fashola on grounds of 'security'Insiders revealed that the two political figures have not gone public with their jeeps.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12969/4/govfasholaasiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-get-n600-milli.html
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by yibomustgo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
^^^

Look at this Ibo boy! He went to dig up some bullsh1t from an unreliable website because the ugly Ibo woman got caught for buying an overpriced bullet prove BMW.

Hey Ibo boy, this won't fly. It makes you look very st.upid.

12 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by takedat(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nigeria films.com- no wonder it reads like a nollywood script. I am not saying the story is untrue but please find a better source, and if possible provide documented evidence to buttress your story like provided by SR on #StellaGate.

Fashola uses a Range Rover mostly as his official car and not a 'Prado jeep' as stated in this reports.

3 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by donphilopus: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Who is this Nitwit that wants to jeopardize here with this thread?? Your plan won't work

2 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nollywood story....

grin grin grin grin these people will go from the profoundly ridiculous to the utterly insane paths to justify Stellah Odua avarice and lack of tack at doing it.

7 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by ayodeji752: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dis silly post couldnt even differentiate between Jeep and SUV. The imaginary SUVs have no pics?

3 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
D story is quite old, but dz enough shows u how much of a hypocrite some ppl are... Don't worry STELLA ODUAH wud enter dat armored car if una like make una go jump inside atlantic ocean it won't change a thing...

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by geeez: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
2011 news opening a post at 1.21pm, October 17, 2013

Does your governor drive around in a convertible?

Tell me a bullet can pierce through the windows of his car

2 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Ayekotoo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
take dat: Nigeria films.com- no wonder it reads like a nollywood script. I am not saying the story is untrue but please find a better source, and if possible provide documented evidence to buttress your story like provided by SR on #StellaGate.

rolling on the floor. Hahaha! can't stop laughing. you lots won't stop cracking my ribs only on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Ayekotoo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by homesteady(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Your source though! undecided grin grin
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Omen100(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op, please stop making a fool of yourself and the various institutions you represent.[b][/b]

4 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by theoctopus: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
How does any of your rants change my story? How does the name of the source affect the story? Are Tinubu and Fashola not thieves? Are they not stealing Lagos blind? At least Oduah did not buy the cars for herself. The cars were bought for her office. Tinubu and Fashola, on the other hand, are stealing Lagos blind. Fashola just completed and even blatantly commisioned his new hotel. Tinubu has used state powers to steal people's lands and continues to do more. Ole! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by bloggernaija: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Brain dead people.
That is why you will never be taken seriously.
Like leaders,like followers
The only ones who tend to reason differently are those who grew up elsewhere.
Take a look at the nairaland front page ,and you will see a lot of post competing to justify the corrupt aviation minister's position.
The more they write,the more their position looks ridiculous.
My advise is to stick to spareparts because journalism isn't it.

4 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ok at least these people are trying
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by theoctopus: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
bloggernaija: Brain dead people.
Like leader,like followers
Take a look at the front page of nairaland and you will see a lot of post competing to justify the corrupt aviation minister's position.
The more you read ,the more their position look ridiculous.
My advise is to stick to spareparts because journalism isn't it

Child like and stupid rants from bigots like you mean absolutely nothing. Who needs your opinion? You delude yourself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by gratiaeo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Omen100: @op, please stop making of a fool of yourself and the various institutions you represent.lol
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by mascot87(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Foolish ibo foool angry

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
yibomustgo: ^^^

Look at this Ibo boy! He went to dig up some bullsh1t from an unreliable website because the ugly Ibo woman got caught for buying an overpriced bullet prove BMW.

Hey Ibo boy, this won't fly. It makes you look very st.upid.
when it concern PDP, you will shout it to high heaven. But when your Tinubu and his crooks are involved, it become a "bullshit"

2 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by theoctopus: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
bloggernaija: Brain dead people.
Like leaders,like followers
Take a look at the nairaland front page ,and you will see a lot of post competing to justify the corrupt aviation minister's position.
The more they write,the more their position looks ridiculous.
My advise is to stick to spareparts because journalism isn't it.

You mean trying to acquire the whole of Lagos? You mean converting state resources to themselves? You mean going to USA to do knee surgery after 14 years of ACN in Lagos? They are really trying. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by donphilopus: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus: How does any of your rants change my story? How does the name of the source affect the story? Are Tinubu and Fashola not thieves? Are they not stealing Lagos blind? At least Oduah did not buy the cars for herself. The cars were bought for her office. Tinubu and Fashola, on the other hand, are stealing Lagos blind. Fashola just completed and even blatantly commisioned his new hotel. Tinubu has used state powers to steal people's lands and continues to do more. Ole! cheesy
Oh, it seems an error occured!
Possible Cause:
Your brain is temporarily unavailable, please try it later.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by mascot87(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Child like and stupid rants from bigots like me mean absolutely nothing. Who needs my opinion? I deluded myself. cry

Corrected

3 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by donphilopus: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
mascot87:
Corrected
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Omen100(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus: How does any of your rants change my story? How does the name of the source affect the story? Are Tinubu and Fashola not thieves? Are they not stealing Lagos blind? At least Oduah did not buy the cars for herself. The cars were bought for her office. Tinubu and Fashola, on the other hand, are stealing Lagos blind. Fashola just completed and even blatantly commisioned his new hotel. Tinubu has used state powers to steal people's lands and continues to do more. Ole! cheesy

ok, we don hear, so what next do you want to tell us? But, I hope you know that this thread of yours doesn't stop's your auntie’s names from being placed in Nairaland hall of Ignominy 2013?

4 Likes

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by donphilopus: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus:

You mean trying to acquire the whole of Lagos? You mean converting state resources to themselves? You mean going to USA to do knee surgery after 14 years of ACN in Lagos? They are really trying. grin
Do you mean ACN??
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus:

LoL...don't mind d MUMU's let them be there shouting Eko Oni Baje o... While Tinubu and his FoolSHOLA re converting busy flying abroad for ordinary headache and knee surgery...lol
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by mistudreh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ode ni e... what have you said
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by theoctopus: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
mascot87:
Corrected

You did 2 idiotic things in one post.

1. You typed the kind of English they call "accidental discharge"! What is "I deluded myself". Shameful

2. You typed something on your phone, added my name and posted it with your own hand and declared it is my own post. I don't even know what to call you. Shameful
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by theoctopus: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Omen100:

ok, we don hear, so what next do you want to tell us? But, I hope you know that this thread of yours doesn't stop's your auntie’s names from being placed in Nairaland hall of Ignominy 2013?

What does that mean? Is it the new word you just picked up from your dictionary? Lol. please remind me what crime she commited again?
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Releasing the script of a yet-to-be released movie!! Little wonder piracy thrives in naija!!

1 Like

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by ChimaAdeoye: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
theoctopus: Updated: Tuesday, August 02, 2011

GOV.BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLAGovernor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji Fashola and his political Godfather,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu just took delivery of new acquisitions.Source identified the buy as three bullet proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector apparatus and surveillance cameras.Findings revealed that two of the purchase are with Governor Fashola for official usage as the helmsman of Lagos state. Asiwaju Tinubu is said to have one to his name as party leader.The brand of the bullet proof cars is identified as Toyota Prado Jeep.The cost of each jeep- including handling, registration, insurance and other fees- is two hundred million naira. The three jeeps are valued at six hundred million naira.The cars are customized- by special order.It is however believed that the Lagos state government footed the bill for the cars.The three automobiles were reportedly bought for Asiwaju Tinubu and Governor Fashola on grounds of 'security'Insiders revealed that the two political figures have not gone public with their jeeps.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12969/4/govfasholaasiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu-get-n600-milli.html

Nobody complained because the yoruba bigots themselves were involved. Say if Peter Obi or any Igbo got a bullet proof Jeep. Chai ! all the forgotten yorubas even from the deepest slum of iseyin will be shouting!

Yeye tribalists!
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Chairman ,jega Has Already Drafted His Resignation Letter / Memo To Ambode: Build The Three Flyovers Lekki ‘expressway’ Needs / Ben Bruce Shares Picutres Of Himself In First Class - Nigerians tackle him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.